Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 406 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ83  [View Original Post]
    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...x/970315858519

    I'd love to hear some feedback on her as nothing came up when I searched for her on here. I live in between Knoxville and Asheville but work in Knox so I'm always dabbling there. I haven't made it to Asheville yet but just started looking considering our options in Knox seem to be even worse than yours. You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks fellas.
    I contacted her a couple weeks ago. Her tryst ad states she needs a copy of your driver's license for verification. I suggested we meet in a public spot and I wouldn't mind showing her my I'd at that point and I was apprehensive about sending my info to a stranger over the internet. While her response wasn't rude it was a bit standoff-ish IMO. She stated she needed the identification to run a background check to determine if I was safe to meet. I had asked about doing an outcall to the casino and she went on to say that all her outcalls to casino were overnights (3500) and her 7 star clients all arranged for her transportation. Needless to say I didn't respond back. She has a Twitter page with some new porn clips of her and her fiance. Apparently he proposed to her around Christmas. Hope this helps in your decision.

  2. #3547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 274

    Lux

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...x/970315858519

    I'd love to hear some feedback on her as nothing came up when I searched for her on here. I live in between Knoxville and Asheville but work in Knox so I'm always dabbling there. I haven't made it to Asheville yet but just started looking considering our options in Knox seem to be even worse than yours. You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks fellas.

  3. #3546

    Had a great time with Cherry

    Was fortunate to catch Cherry on Sunday night. Yes, she is the same girl that has accused me and other mongers of wasting her time if we take too long to respond and threatened to tell our families we contact escorts (so use a burner number) and she travels to other cities often. I've definitely been ghosted by her in the fall, but took another chance because that body looked too good. Definitely the girl in photos and if you are a nipple lover like me, you'll be in heaven. I'd consider her GFE. Lite as she allowed some light kissing after I asked but I could tell she wasn't super into it. Gives a great BBBJ and loved when I gave her some oral too. She loves to talk dirty while getting pounded.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/375323352528

  4. #3545

    Spunky blonde / Rylie lost to addiction

    Some of gentlemen might have had a pleasure of meeting this troubled young lady who used to occasionally provide in Asheville. She recently succumbed to addiction as per her FB. May God bless her soul.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...b/972798522179

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/828-447-2869

  5. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgin91  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, it's been a long while since I've posted or even been into the hobby so long that I need to to change my username because no longer a virgin, main reason I was in a relationship where that changed LOL. But on the other hand looking to get back to out there, are there any good ones by good ones none with demons or in bad locations or thieves.

    Here's a few I've considered visiting.

    Little Red: https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...a/684356191129.

    Emmi: https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...l/989553057322.

    I like both their body types. Just curious if either of them are worth visiting thanks in advance.
    Try them both out and see.

  6. #3543

    Any intel?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...w/271312294898

    This girl seems like a ton of fun. Anybody dreamed of her?

  7. #3542

    Roxie

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...j/781147880730

    Worst experience I've had in a long time.

    Smells bad, has some type of hysterical psychiatric problem.

    More of a hand job, then BJ.

    Definitely will not repeat.

  8. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgin91  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, it's been a long while since I've posted or even been into the hobby so long that I need to to change my username because no longer a virgin, main reason I was in a relationship where that changed LOL. But on the other hand looking to get back to out there, are there any good ones by good ones none with demons or in bad locations or thieves.

    Here's a few I've considered visiting.

    Little Red: https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...a/684356191129.

    Emmi: https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...l/989553057322.

    I like both their body types. Just curious if either of them are worth visiting thanks in advance.
    The search feature will give you a wealth of information.

  9. #3540

    Recommendations

    Hi guys, it's been a long while since I've posted or even been into the hobby so long that I need to to change my username because no longer a virgin, main reason I was in a relationship where that changed LOL. But on the other hand looking to get back to out there, are there any good ones by good ones none with demons or in bad locations or thieves.

    Here's a few I've considered visiting.

    Little Red: https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...a/684356191129.

    Emmi: https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...l/989553057322.

    I like both their body types. Just curious if either of them are worth visiting thanks in advance.

  10. #3539

    Carter

    Quote Originally Posted by EastWest  [View Original Post]
    Did you try again? Has anyone else dreamt of Cartier?

    More recent link:

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/254845773857
    Changed her name from Carter. Almost got robbed by her and large bf a few years ago. There's a report. Saw her 2 yrs ago walking from Red Roof to store going to see Crystal at nearby hotel, looked horrible. Proceed at your own risk.

  11. #3538

    Cartier

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob  [View Original Post]
    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/847341590673

    I reached out to this provider however after arranging a meetup, never worked out. I left after one hour. I will probably try again.
    Did you try again? Has anyone else dreamt of Cartier?

    More recent link:

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/254845773857

  12. #3537

    Not too long ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...7/606441299268

    I have seen Elle couple of times. She was really sweet. It was almost like going out on a date. She invited me up to her room, which was nice, before she was even ready for me. She would try on sexy outfits and ask me if I like it. She was really hot and sweet lady. She was definitely GFE.
    Not my place to tell you what to pay for one of these girls, but not too long ago, she was a 80/100/120 girl. And she used to offer more than she does now. We all ***** about pricing and this is why. She's raised her prices astronomically and is offering less, yet someone is paying it. Anyway, just griping and making you aware you're getting fleeced.

  13. #3536
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...t/538520324817

    Has anyone seen this girl? She posts frequently and looks good?
    I have seen her a few times everything was covered no bbj but very nice.

  14. #3535
    Quote Originally Posted by Niterider450  [View Original Post]
    For those prices she ought to cook you supper too LOL.
    Or clean your house! LOL.

  15. #3534
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...7/606441299268

    I have seen Elle couple of times. She was really sweet. It was almost like going out on a date. She invited me up to her room, which was nice, before she was even ready for me. She would try on sexy outfits and ask me if I like it. She was really hot and sweet lady. She was definitely GFE.
    For those prices she ought to cook you supper too LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape