Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 406 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3533

    Smile

    Anybody had a smile put on their face by this one?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/100492265057

    Looks like my type but I haven't seen a review.

  2. #3532

    Elle

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...7/606441299268

    I have seen Elle couple of times. She was really sweet. It was almost like going out on a date. She invited me up to her room, which was nice, before she was even ready for me. She would try on sexy outfits and ask me if I like it. She was really hot and sweet lady. She was definitely GFE.

  3. #3531

    Blonde cutie. Intel?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...t/538520324817

    Has anyone seen this girl? She posts frequently and looks good?

  4. #3530
    Quote Originally Posted by EastWest  [View Original Post]
    Really? It seems to me that if anyone in Asheville seems real from their ads and social media presence, it's her. My roof inspector has not seen her yet, but maybe she just didn't want to respond to your request for a photo? She's otherwise well reviewed.
    With all due respect, I searched for reviews and did not find any. I simple picture holding up some fingers or the day's date isn't much to ask. I didn't get a response. I am only warning that this may be a fake ad.

  5. #3529

    Anyone heard from Seximacy?

    Was seeing her posts for quite some time but nothing now. Heading to Asheville in a day or so and would love to dream with her. Anyone know her whereabouts or have a previous dream with her. She is my type, if real and agreeable. And. Happy new year, mongers!

  6. #3528

    Srsly re Virginia Claire?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob  [View Original Post]
    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...y/376345568345

    I sent an email to provider Virginia Claire, may be a fake ad. I asked for a picture with the day's date and never got a response. Tried twice, watch out, avoid.
    Really? It seems to me that if anyone in Asheville seems real from their ads and social media presence, it's her. My roof inspector has not seen her yet, but maybe she just didn't want to respond to your request for a photo? She's otherwise well reviewed.

  7. #3527
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob  [View Original Post]
    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...y/376345568345

    I sent an email to provider Virginia Claire, may be a fake ad. I asked for a picture with the day's date and never got a response. Tried twice, watch out, avoid.
    Say it ain't so. If anyone seems real around here, it's her, though I haven't seen her. Maybe she didn't reply for some other reason.

  8. #3526

    Avoid Virginia Claire

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...y/376345568345

    I sent an email to provider Virginia Claire, may be a fake ad. I asked for a picture with the day's date and never got a response. Tried twice, watch out, avoid.

  9. #3525

    Long time ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    When was your last visit? I knew she as kind of ripping people off here and there so perhaps she straightened out.

    One of the few that deserves a pass, I am sure it was a tough life for her having her mother in the business and growing up in that type of environment.
    I'm going to say my last visit was around the 2017 mark. The last visit was a disaster in the making so I didn't even stay 5 mins and I bounced.

  10. #3524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike9306  [View Original Post]
    She was one of my favorites way back when until the demons really took hold of her. She was super good to me up until that last visit.

    How about Kandy by Kylie? She was a fun one too.
    When was your last visit? I knew she as kind of ripping people off here and there so perhaps she straightened out.

    One of the few that deserves a pass, I am sure it was a tough life for her having her mother in the business and growing up in that type of environment.

  11. #3523
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Kinsey who now has changed her name but not her age? The pics still look good and she is probably still about just 30 or 31. She was good for awhile until the usual stuff gets them ripping people off, could it be possible she changed her old ways?
    She has put on a little weight, doesn't put a lot of effort into hair and make up like she used to, and won't let you touch her nipples now. Also expect a lot of dead time between texts to ever get to see her. She is still nice and tight though.

  12. #3522

    Kinsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Kinsey who now has changed her name but not her age? The pics still look good and she is probably still about just 30 or 31. She was good for awhile until the usual stuff gets them ripping people off, could it be possible she changed her old ways?
    She was one of my favorites way back when until the demons really took hold of her. She was super good to me up until that last visit.

    How about Kandy by Kylie? She was a fun one too.

  13. #3521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    What about

    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan75  [View Original Post]
    Saleena, Victoria, DDgirl-- all dependable-- all get you there for 150 or less in Asheville and willing to go to Cherokee for 50 on top-- and all gone with no replacements. Charlotte, Columbia, Louisville, Memphis-- this is not an Asheville problem.
    Kinsey who now has changed her name but not her age? The pics still look good and she is probably still about just 30 or 31. She was good for awhile until the usual stuff gets them ripping people off, could it be possible she changed her old ways?

  14. #3520

    Slim

    Anyone had experience with this one? Almost looks TGTBT, so I thought I would ask first before toftt.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...m/098592525951

  15. #3519

    Be interested in sharing

    Thinking about heading up that way today. Care to share the digits of the native american.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Michigan Monger here. I have been staying in Maggy Valley for about the last week for work. MV appears to be lacking appointments with ladies. Despite the mixed reviews of Elena, I decided to set something up. She wanted to do an incall, but when in a new city I try to opt incall to my hotel. She was resistant at first, but when I offered the full hour rate (300) plus 100 gas, she changed her tune. I told her to take her time, because I was watching a game. She showed up about 4 hours later. She came to the door in normal clothes and the and went to put some sexy red lingerie on. She asked for donation up front, and I gave her the gas money as promised, but said I was hold the donation until after the service was performed. She seemed annoyed by this, and I told her take it or leave it. I showed her the donation, and promptly put it back in the in room safe. She then got down to business with a decent BBJ (above average) and then moved to DATY, which I normally don't do with girls I am paying for, but I couldn't resist with her. She either had a massive O or is one heck of a actress, moved onto cowgirl, K9, and reverse cowgirl, which finished me up. That's when things got awkward, her ride got tired of waiting (we were having fun for about 90 minutes) and left her stranded. She was freaking out because her baby sitter had to leave. I offered to drive her home. She seemed generally grateful, and took off, she decided I was being nice, so I got some road head on the way there. She took the whole load and swallowed it. Dropped her at her place. I overall had a good time, and might repeat before heading home. The only cons were that she was kind of hard to setup, and it took her 4 hours to get there.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...a/787474876799

    I couple of night later I decided I needed some stuff, so I went to family dollar (what an absolute terrible store) as I was leaving, a young female (probably 20-25) approached me and asked if I could give her a ride and she was staying a mile away from my hotel. I really couldn't tell her race, but I think she was Native American. That resulted in a 40 bbjcim. I got her digits and hope to see her again before heading home. I've had better luck in NC than I have in Michigan in two years. I am here for a couple more weeks, so if anyone has recommendations for some other ladies, please feel free to PM me.

    Thank you for your help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape