Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 26927
-
01-11-22 17:14 #17987Senior Member

Posts: 54Link
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sage-ros...-bangor-284864#erotic.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 16:39 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 692Sage Rose
I can usually find one with just the name, but not this one. Link her if you can.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 14:20 #17985Senior Member

Posts: 81Casey
Anyone see her lately?
https://tryst.link/escort/caseysparxxx112
-
01-11-22 14:15 #17984Regular Member

Posts: 22Can you post a link or contact info for Sage Rose?
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 13:52 #17983Senior Member

Posts: 206Anyone?
Anyone come across this girl she reminds me of Cece back in the day.
https://callescort.org/312-970-0353
better ad^ as the LC link is dead
Originally Posted by WallStreetBull
[View Original Post]
Last edited by WallStreetBull; 01-11-22 at 13:56. Reason: Updated ad
-
01-11-22 13:50 #17982Senior Member

Posts: 216400 for 30 Minutes???
Homie just got ripped off big time LMAO. 400 bills for 30 minutes for all covered action?! Who was he fucking? Scarlett Johanssen? Charlize Theron?
Originally Posted by DWill
[View Original Post]
For 400, he could have had 1+ hours with a phenomenal indy girl like Montero (Better than GFE + Greek), he could have seen his pick of ANY of the amazing agency girls for 1+ hours (again, better than GFE with at least a BBBJ), he could have gone crazy at an AMP or AAPT and booked the whole damn joint for that kind of money, and if he was going to stick to 30 minutes, he could have had a 2 girl GFE and lesbian show with some hot agency girls.
-
01-11-22 12:55 #17981Senior Member

Posts: 286East loop
A realtor marketing gimmick.
Originally Posted by SteamTrain98
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 12:29 #17980Senior Member

Posts: 1620Close and funny
It would be east of michigan ave so think little pockets like in the shadows of the prudential building off randolph and on the north side below. There are some high end condos and townhomes right down there. I know this as when I lived in the west loop there was and still is a great bicycle repair place directly across from the prudential building on randolph. Also streeterville could be called east loop, however really it's a bit too north to be call within the loop. So yea think michigan and randolph to the north east. Hope it helps.
Originally Posted by SteamTrain98
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 12:25 #17979Senior Member

Posts: 1620Than a box of rocks! Yep that dumb!
I need a deposit? I mean I have to laugh at that when you indeed were already in the lot! I mean really no offense as they wouldn't do this if they did not need money no matter what they say about they love doing this and you are so big they could not resist!! It's not just about the money it's all about the money. So really WTF? Just how brain dead is she? I need a deposit after you told her you were already there! Pathetic.
Originally Posted by BeechNut79
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 10:40 #17978Senior Member

Posts: 233Where the hell is the "east loop?" In the lake?
Originally Posted by HonusTheWagner
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 08:36 #17977Senior Member

Posts: 125She was posting on Reddit.
Originally Posted by DWill
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 00:35 #17976Senior Member

Posts: 503400 for 30 mins?
Just making sure I read this right. She was 400 for 30 mins? All covered so no GFE? Please confirm.
Originally Posted by HonusTheWagner
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 17:46 #17975Senior Member

Posts: 103Why are these people so hung up on wasting time when this only takes a few minutes? If she wants to play that game, your time was wasted as well. One time I went to a hotel I was directed to only to be told that she needed a deposit before getting the room number. Replied sorry this won't work. Why would I have to give deposit when already in the parking lot?
Originally Posted by DWill
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 16:13 #17974Senior Member

Posts: 80Can you share her link or contact information?
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 15:17 #17973Senior Member

Posts: 216Never Pay a New Provider Upfront
The only girls I will pay upfront are girls I've seen at least two times before and have proven to be reliable and given me the impression that they are holding their life together and / or they're serious about this biz. These girls want to keep regular clients and they have reputations to maintain.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




