Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 25020
-
01-12-22 18:35 #15540Regular Member

Posts: 12Newbies beware Krissy
I visited Kristy today in Bellevue and it's not as advertised. She is in a extended stay in Bellevue and after the setup, I headed that way. There was a handler / pimp / boyfriend hanging out by the door. When I drove up he moved away for a moment. Once she was paid, she threw the money on the window sill and I heard him talking outside. It was a minimal back rub, fully clothed and on the flip, she covered quickly and started a CBJ. When asked about touching, nothing but her but fully clothed. I inquired about the GFE and PSE listed on her add, she said she took out FS intercourse. She asked me to finish myself, but told her to keep up what she was doing till I couldn't hold out anymore. Do not recommend her!
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...7/198854854665
There was another girl next door that the guy was watching also:
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...4/257707570817
140 roses for a 10 minute back rub and a 5 minute CBJ is what I got. TOFTT.
Be safe!! I was glad to get out without more disappointments.
-
01-12-22 18:14 #15539Senior Member

Posts: 289Cutiepie643 on SB
I can't vouch for this one personally. Only chatted on SB. She's too high for me, asking 300. But nice enough to chat with. Said she needs business so it's ok to give her digits out. Pm me for them.
-
01-12-22 18:04 #15538Senior Member

Posts: 333Genie
Damn, I've tried hitting up genie so many times. I think she maybe replied once? But there's dozens of "hey"s I've sent that she hasn't responded to LOL. Is there any secret?
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 14:12 #15537Senior Member

Posts: 97Genie
Hit up Genie, a little out of the way. But a knock out all around. BBBJCIM quick visit $100. No rush, top 5 best head of all time. ATF overall. Smoker, but very affectionate.
-
01-12-22 12:01 #15536Senior Member

Posts: 4544What's disturbing?
Originally Posted by Scott873
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 09:13 #15535Senior Member

Posts: 97Donbabie
Turns out she wants a deposit. I'm not going to get scammed. Which sucks, she looks like fun.
.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 23:41 #15534Senior Member

Posts: 510Maybe you might want to pull the trigger and do a write up about your visit.
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 21:28 #15533Senior Member

Posts: 67That's pretty disturbing.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 19:59 #15532Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone try her out? Donbabie?
Don't know how to link her profile, but she's at Donbabie on snapchat. Thinking about pulling the trigger.
-
01-11-22 16:36 #15531Senior Member

Posts: 196Thank link doesn't work. Can you PM me a better link?
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 15:01 #15530Senior Member

Posts: 395Deaf Girl
No I am talking about the Puerto Rican girl in the pictures. One calls her self Butterfly and the older one is Rose both hard body's. Butterfly is 24 she had her birthday about a month ago. Not sure why it says the age is 31 I think Rose is actually 28. I have seen Rose but never did a date with her. She is a dancer at one of the clubs not sure which one.
Originally Posted by Sj2222
[View Original Post]
I just googled the number and all of those pictures are Rose. The younger deaf girl Butterfly has a very similar body a bit slimier and she has a butterfly tattoo on her chest.
-
01-11-22 14:56 #15529Senior Member

Posts: 4544Angel
I saw angel recently and she was the girl in the pic. She had a little acne on her face but nothing bad. A little thick in the right spot. She's very shy. And yes she have a pimp and this pimp seem to know how to make them do their job since I saw Shawna twice and angel now and none of them get the money and go open door to handle it to him. They take their money and so their job. The only thing that got me scared when I visit Angel was how many locks she had on the outside door.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/836660284376
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/365997710600
-
01-11-22 14:17 #15528Senior Member

Posts: 4544Do not go see the darker girl. She's cape verdean and tiny. She's going to use the tiny excuse to not let you fuck and if you do fuck her. She will only let the tip in and start complaining. She suck even though she got a nice little body. Also, if you doing 1 quick visit with her, you need to tell her more than once you want full service or else she won't let you fuck.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/701616869326
-
01-11-22 14:16 #15527Senior Member

Posts: 97Nope, surprisingly prudent. No bb anything, no FIP wouldn't kneel for CBJ. Kept trying to up sell BBBJ for another $50. $160 hhr donation, I'm good without.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 13:23 #15526Senior Member

Posts: 67Deaf
Are you talking about a Missy? She used to be the third with Kris?
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






