Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 18409
-
01-13-22 10:29 #11374Senior Member

Posts: 855Uber?
An ad I saw said that she saw mongers who uberred her to their residence. Is that still the case?
Originally Posted by Denzo
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 22:29 #11373Senior Member

Posts: 146Golden finger
In the mood to try different AMP, I went to Golden Finger. Slim good looking girl but completely legit massage. I asked for hhr, and wasn't asked to flip. I should have known when I noticed there were no doors but curtains. The massage was very good otherwise.
Stay safe.
Dbusa.
-
01-12-22 22:22 #11372Senior Member

Posts: 146SA is Seeking Arrangement.
Originally Posted by DManSeekin
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 22:01 #11371Senior Member

Posts: 62Sorry to maybe be dumb about this, but what site is SA?
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 16:28 #11370Banned Member

Posts: 873Yea, I'm not defending her and I wouldn't see her, manly because of the arm. I saw her for FS a couple of times when she worked at a massage place off Blanton and St Andrew's Church.
Originally Posted by DerbyRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 15:14 #11369Regular Member

Posts: 24I agree this should be on the "escort" page, not on the massage thread. But I only responded to a post, not add it to this thread.
Originally Posted by Denzo
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 15:12 #11368Regular Member

Posts: 24150 hh if you remember right.
Originally Posted by Swisher2
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 12:47 #11367Senior Member

Posts: 271Aww hell, she and her thug boyfriend just broke into a guy's house while the guy was at his wife's funeral and stole his big screen and other shit. Hell, we all have a few skeletons in our closet, LOL. Or are you referring to something else she did?
Originally Posted by DerbyRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 10:26 #11366Regular Member

Posts: 2Aside from an AMP she was the first girl I got with in this hobby, back in September I believe. Great experience. We had good convo she's got a cute little country accent. I didn't realize she lost an arm during, but in hindsight I can see she's self conscious about it. She went to take her shirt off, but almost caught herself before she took it off all the way.
Originally Posted by Swisher2
[View Original Post]
That aside she has a killer body and ass. She rode for quite a while finished in mish. Gave me a hug after. It was overall just a pleasant experience.
-
01-11-22 20:45 #11365Senior Member

Posts: 55Tiffany
Which Tiffany?
Originally Posted by Norsem
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 20:38 #11364Senior Member

Posts: 44She might have done a 180 and be good now, but that was some low down stuff she did in the past. Personally I wouldn't risk it.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 19:29 #11363Senior Member

Posts: 447Yeah I heard Brooke would do FS but I only got to DATY. Not.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
Even a BBBJ and it was too much effort and money for that. So I bailed. Still her body was 100% smoking. BR.
Game has changed for the worse so much in Louisville. My list of FS or BBBJ is Kali, Veronica, Tiffany, Karma, Rene (black chick in Middletown) Sarah Jane, Jaz, a blonde whose handle I can't remember but worked with Jaz in the highlands and.
Got busted, Anastasia / Anna, Reign / ISIS, Jozel, DeeDee, Christina a couple.
Of chicks at CD I won't name because I don't want them to get in trouble. Jaz is my atf but Anastasia / Anna's rack was.
Unbelievably massive real and firm with a flat stomach and tight ass and Jozel in that school girl outfit that by the end of the session was just those white thigh highs while you were plowing her. Man. Good.
Times.
-
01-11-22 17:58 #11362Senior Member

Posts: 90Rosalyn Quest
She's back in town till tomorrow I guess.
https://louisville.rubratings.com/245532 This time she's here with a friend. She's sexy as hell too. https://louisville.rubratings.com/264311 The 4 hand would be expensive, but I bet it would be crazy.
With the quality as low as it's been in this city lately, its hard to get excited about any of them. The amount of times I've left a provider (escort or massage) Thinking why do I do this, is sad. At this point, when a girl comes around that is good looking, in good shape and obviously into what she does, I'm willing to pay a little more. Mature and so damn sexy (not old) She's shorter than the ads make her look which I like. That body is just crazy. The milking table is fun too. Didn't know what I would think about it, but I was into it. Something about having a lady that wants to get covered more than you want to cover her, just lay there and beg for it.. That's always an experience.
I met her friend. She's younger, taller, mixed and also pretty sexy. I'd love to hear feedback on her.
-
01-11-22 17:39 #11361Banned Member

Posts: 873Brooke was sort of fun, I did get to daty with her a couple of times, but never pushed it. Another monger on here did FS with her and reported she was a dead fish lay. I got FS (take out) from a popular stadium gal a few times and no regrets there. I originally found her through a SB site. I know there were a few a Carla's that would do FS on take out back in the day, but never participated. FS was also to be had by several at Chrystal's in middle town, including Chrystal. Never got FS in the s Indiana location where Randi started, but that where the twins got their start. FS was also to be had by several at Honey's off durret.
Originally Posted by Norsem
[View Original Post]
I really miss the days of 8's vs the 2's of today.
There is a girl from Churchill on SA, so if you are a member you could probably hook up with her for sure. Not saying who.
-
01-11-22 17:26 #11360Regular Member

Posts: 12Randi
Is Randi even around any more?
Originally Posted by Norsem
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





