Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 18370
-
01-11-22 16:37 #11320Regular Member

Posts: 7What's the going rate.
Originally Posted by ToolRulz
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 16:09 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 209Isn't this the girl with one arm?
Originally Posted by HdRideHer6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 14:14 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 170Imho
I read her add and got a chuckle out of it. Her headline says "Make your fantasies come true" Yet she has a list of shit she won't do. Haha Doesn't sound like fantasies come true to me.
Just my opinion, I've been in this business a long time!
.
Originally Posted by Swisher2
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 10:14 #11317Banned Member

Posts: 873Holly. She's had some bad reviews in the past, but recent reviews show she's done a 180 and is now a reliable provider.
Originally Posted by Swisher2
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 09:54 #11316Regular Member

Posts: 24Yes, I have seen her about 4 times over the last 3-4 months. She looks exactly like her pictures. She was in a car accident and lost an arm. She is a touch self-conscious about it, but not too much. It doesn't really effect the visit that much. She is a sweet girl, but a bit quiet at first. She's still sexy af, and a great visit.
Originally Posted by Swisher2
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 09:22 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 447Clarification
Never saw Randi. And to be clear I'm not claiming to be some sort of Ho whisperer who gets women to do stuff they didn't think they would. If I was I would use my powers elsewhere. Haha. All of the women on my list I have confirmed on here thru PMs or sometimes open posts that I'm not the only one. My point is in my experience the vast majority of BR girls are willing for the shilling to do more. It's the nature of the beast.
Originally Posted by DerbyRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 09:15 #11314Regular Member

Posts: 7?
Anyone had luck with this gem.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ville/73288494
-
01-11-22 09:07 #11313Senior Member

Posts: 447Brooke
The one who didn't was a blonde who used the handle of Brooke (not going to put her real info here or anywhere even tho I have them) who used to work with another former board fav who went by Jozel. Now I'm showing my age. And even Brooke I got to go past what she claimed was her limit and while it was cool to see the carpet matched the curtains it started to be an expensive chore to see if she'd do more.
Originally Posted by DerbyRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 19:03 #11312Senior Member

Posts: 44The one
If I was to guess one BR girl who wouldn't do more, I'd say Randi.
Originally Posted by OldGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 18:09 #11311Senior Member

Posts: 3103Yeah she's back for a small stint
I just picked her up at airport a couple weeks ago. I was going to wait until the new girl gets here the 15th to give an update.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 16:11 #11310Regular Member

Posts: 3Who was the one
I don't know if I'm more intrigued by who the 15 were or the only one that wouldn't. Don't leave us hanging!!
Originally Posted by Norsem
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 13:21 #11309Senior Member

Posts: 549Youyou, if my memory serves me right, at IB. Will go to Evas in a week.
Originally Posted by Txclvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 12:42 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 447Not sound like a smartass but pretty much any female willing to strip naked and jerk you off for money is willing to blow you or even fuck you. It just might take a couple of visits or more and may cost more than you want to pay. And I don't mean like a grand I mean maybe $150 or $200. And I'm not saying anything about any particular girl at CD. Just in general. I have probably seen for multiple visits around 15 girls over the years who only advertised in body rubs and all of them on the first visit said no BBBJ or FS and all but 1 did BBBJ or FS with me by the time of our last visit. And it never cost me more than $200. Some don't want to pay that but if they're clean hot sober and cool I'll pay it. So if a br girl says nothing beyond standard don't believe it.
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 11:08 #11307Senior Member

Posts: 43Eva or IB
Has anyone went to Eva or IB recently?
Any girls to recommend who is currently working?
-
01-10-22 11:05 #11306Senior Member

Posts: 43Tara at Churchill
Has anyone met with Tara at Churchill?
https://louisville.rubratings.com/140762










Reply With Quote






