Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11333
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    She might have done a 180 and be good now, but that was some low down stuff she did in the past. Personally I wouldn't risk it.
    Yea, I'm not defending her and I wouldn't see her, manly because of the arm. I saw her for FS a couple of times when she worked at a massage place off Blanton and St Andrew's Church.

  2. #11332
    Quote Originally Posted by Denzo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, this description is spot on. She looks good. Everything covered though, kinda slow and pretty boring. But she does look good. She's also not a massage provider as far as I know, so this is probably the wrong forum.
    I agree this should be on the "escort" page, not on the massage thread. But I only responded to a post, not add it to this thread.

  3. #11331
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisher2  [View Original Post]
    What's the going rate.
    150 hh if you remember right.

  4. #11330
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    She might have done a 180 and be good now, but that was some low down stuff she did in the past. Personally I wouldn't risk it.
    Aww hell, she and her thug boyfriend just broke into a guy's house while the guy was at his wife's funeral and stole his big screen and other shit. Hell, we all have a few skeletons in our closet, LOL. Or are you referring to something else she did?

  5. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisher2  [View Original Post]
    Aside from an AMP she was the first girl I got with in this hobby, back in September I believe. Great experience. We had good convo she's got a cute little country accent. I didn't realize she lost an arm during, but in hindsight I can see she's self conscious about it. She went to take her shirt off, but almost caught herself before she took it off all the way.

    That aside she has a killer body and ass. She rode for quite a while finished in mish. Gave me a hug after. It was overall just a pleasant experience.

  6. #11328

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I heard Brooke would do FS but I only got to DATY. Not.

    Even a BBBJ and it was too much effort and money for that. So I bailed. Still her body was 100% smoking. BR.

    Game has changed for the worse so much in Louisville. My list of FS or BBBJ is Kali, Veronica, Tiffany, Karma, Rene (black chick in Middletown) Sarah Jane, Jaz, a blonde whose handle I can't remember but worked with Jaz in the highlands and.

    Got busted, Anastasia / Anna, Reign / ISIS, Jozel, DeeDee, Christina a couple.

    Of chicks at CD I won't name because I don't want them to get in trouble. Jaz is my atf but Anastasia / Anna's rack was.

    Unbelievably massive real and firm with a flat stomach and tight ass and Jozel in that school girl outfit that by the end of the session was just those white thigh highs while you were plowing her. Man. Good.

    Times.
    Which Tiffany?

  7. #11327
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Holly. She's had some bad reviews in the past, but recent reviews show she's done a 180 and is now a reliable provider.
    She might have done a 180 and be good now, but that was some low down stuff she did in the past. Personally I wouldn't risk it.

  8. #11326
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Brooke was sort of fun, I did get to daty with her a couple of times, but never pushed it. Another monger on here did FS with her and reported she was a dead fish lay. I got FS (take out) from a popular stadium gal a few times and no regrets there. I originally found her through a SB site. I know there were a few a Carla's that would do FS on take out back in the day, but never participated. FS was also to be had by several at Chrystal's in middle town, including Chrystal. Never got FS in the s Indiana location where Randi started, but that where the twins got their start. FS was also to be had by several at Honey's off durret.

    I really miss the days of 8's vs the 2's of today.

    There is a girl from Churchill on SA, so if you are a member you could probably hook up with her for sure. Not saying who.
    Yeah I heard Brooke would do FS but I only got to DATY. Not.

    Even a BBBJ and it was too much effort and money for that. So I bailed. Still her body was 100% smoking. BR.

    Game has changed for the worse so much in Louisville. My list of FS or BBBJ is Kali, Veronica, Tiffany, Karma, Rene (black chick in Middletown) Sarah Jane, Jaz, a blonde whose handle I can't remember but worked with Jaz in the highlands and.

    Got busted, Anastasia / Anna, Reign / ISIS, Jozel, DeeDee, Christina a couple.

    Of chicks at CD I won't name because I don't want them to get in trouble. Jaz is my atf but Anastasia / Anna's rack was.

    Unbelievably massive real and firm with a flat stomach and tight ass and Jozel in that school girl outfit that by the end of the session was just those white thigh highs while you were plowing her. Man. Good.

    Times.

  9. #11325

    Rosalyn Quest

    She's back in town till tomorrow I guess.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/245532 This time she's here with a friend. She's sexy as hell too. https://louisville.rubratings.com/264311 The 4 hand would be expensive, but I bet it would be crazy.

    With the quality as low as it's been in this city lately, its hard to get excited about any of them. The amount of times I've left a provider (escort or massage) Thinking why do I do this, is sad. At this point, when a girl comes around that is good looking, in good shape and obviously into what she does, I'm willing to pay a little more. Mature and so damn sexy (not old) She's shorter than the ads make her look which I like. That body is just crazy. The milking table is fun too. Didn't know what I would think about it, but I was into it. Something about having a lady that wants to get covered more than you want to cover her, just lay there and beg for it.. That's always an experience.

    I met her friend. She's younger, taller, mixed and also pretty sexy. I'd love to hear feedback on her.

  10. #11324
    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    The one who didn't was a blonde who used the handle of Brooke (not going to put her real info here or anywhere even tho I have them) who used to work with another former board fav who went by Jozel. Now I'm showing my age. And even Brooke I got to go past what she claimed was her limit and while it was cool to see the carpet matched the curtains it started to be an expensive chore to see if she'd do more.
    Brooke was sort of fun, I did get to daty with her a couple of times, but never pushed it. Another monger on here did FS with her and reported she was a dead fish lay. I got FS (take out) from a popular stadium gal a few times and no regrets there. I originally found her through a SB site. I know there were a few a Carla's that would do FS on take out back in the day, but never participated. FS was also to be had by several at Chrystal's in middle town, including Chrystal. Never got FS in the s Indiana location where Randi started, but that where the twins got their start. FS was also to be had by several at Honey's off durret.

    I really miss the days of 8's vs the 2's of today.

    There is a girl from Churchill on SA, so if you are a member you could probably hook up with her for sure. Not saying who.

  11. #11323

    Randi

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    Never saw Randi. And to be clear I'm not claiming to be some sort of Ho whisperer who gets women to do stuff they didn't think they would. If I was I would use my powers elsewhere. Haha. All of the women on my list I have confirmed on here thru PMs or sometimes open posts that I'm not the only one. My point is in my experience the vast majority of BR girls are willing for the shilling to do more. It's the nature of the beast.
    Is Randi even around any more?

  12. #11322

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolRulz  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her about 4 times over the last 3-4 months. She looks exactly like her pictures. She was in a car accident and lost an arm. She is a touch self-conscious about it, but not too much. It doesn't really effect the visit that much. She is a sweet girl, but a bit quiet at first. She's still sexy af, and a great visit.
    Yeah, this description is spot on. She looks good. Everything covered though, kinda slow and pretty boring. But she does look good. She's also not a massage provider as far as I know, so this is probably the wrong forum.

  13. #11321

    Rosalyn Quest

    Has anyone had a session with her? She advertises a milking table.

    Sounds like fun and her photos look awesome.

  14. #11320
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolRulz  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her about 4 times over the last 3-4 months. She looks exactly like her pictures. She was in a car accident and lost an arm. She is a touch self-conscious about it, but not too much. It doesn't really effect the visit that much. She is a sweet girl, but a bit quiet at first. She's still sexy af, and a great visit.
    What's the going rate.

  15. #11319
    Quote Originally Posted by HdRideHer6969  [View Original Post]
    I read her add and got a chuckle out of it. Her headline says "Make your fantasies come true" Yet she has a list of shit she won't do. Haha Doesn't sound like fantasies come true to me.

    Just my opinion, I've been in this business a long time!

    .
    Isn't this the girl with one arm?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape