Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11320
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolRulz  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her about 4 times over the last 3-4 months. She looks exactly like her pictures. She was in a car accident and lost an arm. She is a touch self-conscious about it, but not too much. It doesn't really effect the visit that much. She is a sweet girl, but a bit quiet at first. She's still sexy af, and a great visit.
    What's the going rate.

  2. #11319
    Quote Originally Posted by HdRideHer6969  [View Original Post]
    I read her add and got a chuckle out of it. Her headline says "Make your fantasies come true" Yet she has a list of shit she won't do. Haha Doesn't sound like fantasies come true to me.

    Just my opinion, I've been in this business a long time!

    .
    Isn't this the girl with one arm?

  3. #11318

    Imho

    I read her add and got a chuckle out of it. Her headline says "Make your fantasies come true" Yet she has a list of shit she won't do. Haha Doesn't sound like fantasies come true to me.

    Just my opinion, I've been in this business a long time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swisher2  [View Original Post]
    .

  4. #11317
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisher2  [View Original Post]
    Holly. She's had some bad reviews in the past, but recent reviews show she's done a 180 and is now a reliable provider.

  5. #11316
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisher2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her about 4 times over the last 3-4 months. She looks exactly like her pictures. She was in a car accident and lost an arm. She is a touch self-conscious about it, but not too much. It doesn't really effect the visit that much. She is a sweet girl, but a bit quiet at first. She's still sexy af, and a great visit.

  6. #11315

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    If I was to guess one BR girl who wouldn't do more, I'd say Randi.
    Never saw Randi. And to be clear I'm not claiming to be some sort of Ho whisperer who gets women to do stuff they didn't think they would. If I was I would use my powers elsewhere. Haha. All of the women on my list I have confirmed on here thru PMs or sometimes open posts that I'm not the only one. My point is in my experience the vast majority of BR girls are willing for the shilling to do more. It's the nature of the beast.

  7. #11314

  8. #11313

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    If I was to guess one BR girl who wouldn't do more, I'd say Randi.
    The one who didn't was a blonde who used the handle of Brooke (not going to put her real info here or anywhere even tho I have them) who used to work with another former board fav who went by Jozel. Now I'm showing my age. And even Brooke I got to go past what she claimed was her limit and while it was cool to see the carpet matched the curtains it started to be an expensive chore to see if she'd do more.

  9. #11312

    The one

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I'm more intrigued by who the 15 were or the only one that wouldn't. Don't leave us hanging!!
    If I was to guess one BR girl who wouldn't do more, I'd say Randi.

  10. #11311

    Yeah she's back for a small stint

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Youyou, if my memory serves me right, at IB. Will go to Evas in a week.
    I just picked her up at airport a couple weeks ago. I was going to wait until the new girl gets here the 15th to give an update.

  11. #11310

    Who was the one

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    Not sound like a smartass but pretty much any female willing to strip naked and jerk you off for money is willing to blow you or even fuck you. It just might take a couple of visits or more and may cost more than you want to pay. And I don't mean like a grand I mean maybe $150 or $200. And I'm not saying anything about any particular girl at CD. Just in general. I have probably seen for multiple visits around 15 girls over the years who only advertised in body rubs and all of them on the first visit said no BBBJ or FS and all but 1 did BBBJ or FS with me by the time of our last visit. And it never cost me more than $200. Some don't want to pay that but if they're clean hot sober and cool I'll pay it. So if a br girl says nothing beyond standard don't believe it.
    I don't know if I'm more intrigued by who the 15 were or the only one that wouldn't. Don't leave us hanging!!

  12. #11309
    Quote Originally Posted by Txclvr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone went to Eva or IB recently?

    Any girls to recommend who is currently working?
    Youyou, if my memory serves me right, at IB. Will go to Evas in a week.

  13. #11308
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    I know of a couple. They tend to be fired when management finds out.
    Not sound like a smartass but pretty much any female willing to strip naked and jerk you off for money is willing to blow you or even fuck you. It just might take a couple of visits or more and may cost more than you want to pay. And I don't mean like a grand I mean maybe $150 or $200. And I'm not saying anything about any particular girl at CD. Just in general. I have probably seen for multiple visits around 15 girls over the years who only advertised in body rubs and all of them on the first visit said no BBBJ or FS and all but 1 did BBBJ or FS with me by the time of our last visit. And it never cost me more than $200. Some don't want to pay that but if they're clean hot sober and cool I'll pay it. So if a br girl says nothing beyond standard don't believe it.

  14. #11307

    Eva or IB

    Has anyone went to Eva or IB recently?

    Any girls to recommend who is currently working?

  15. #11306

    Tara at Churchill

    Has anyone met with Tara at Churchill?

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/140762

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape