Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11344

    Eva or IB

    Has anyone went to Eva or IB recently?

    Any girls to recommend who is currently working?

  2. #11343

    Tara at Churchill

    Has anyone met with Tara at Churchill?

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/140762

  3. #11342

    Memory info

    Has anyone had any dealings with:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5029005838

    Just checking before trying.

  4. #11341
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    As they say it is in the eye of the beholder. I have been to Churchill several times but have not seen Jade. All I have to go on are her pics in the ads and based on these she is far from shapely. I won't dispute your opinion of her ability but I will need convincing as to the shapely.
    As I've see more often then not there, pics don't do her justice.

  5. #11340

    Churchhill ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    I've only known one lady there that offered anything more than standard.
    I have had more then standard there way more then once, starting with Jane who's no longer there, then Eve who currently there, not my type but in a pinch she'll do. LOL, and most recently Patti. , and others just have forgotten their names thru out the years. , so don't fall dor the bs that these girls here only offer standard. , I mean don't get me wrong he runs a clean nice place. , and hope he stays around as everyone else has closed the doors, but he was kinda the foundly father of the body rub places, then stadium, and then Carla's place they all got their start from him, but don't forget these girls that work there, all sell their ass for the most part.

  6. #11339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    As they say it is in the eye of the beholder. I have been to Churchill several times but have not seen Jade. All I have to go on are her pics in the ads and based on these she is far from shapely. I won't dispute your opinion of her ability but I will need convincing as to the shapely.
    Yeah, I don't think her pics really do her justice. I don't mean to say that she's some spinner you'd seen in a club, but she's more attractive than those pics imply. I freely admit that my standards of "attractive" might be wider than others' though.

    As always with such things, YMMV.

  7. #11338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773
    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    I've only known one lady there that offered anythung more than standard.
    I know of a couple. They tend to be fired when management finds out.

  8. #11337
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen BeBe in the last week? I know she travels. Thinking about dropping in but will change up plans if she's already left Louisville.
    Yeah I had a go. Nice time except it was about half as long as what I set up for. I'll be giving a play-by-play very shortly.

  9. #11336
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Churchill is standard only. If you pester the ladies for more you'll get yourself banned.
    I've only known one lady there that offered anythung more than standard.

  10. #11335

    Eye of the beholder

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Another practitioner that I highly recommend at this location.

    Jade is a cute, shapely young lady who apparently has some experience in the game. She gives a solid rub. Long, steady, strong strokes, not too slow, not too fast. Goldilocks zone.

    The flip was incredibly satisfying even though nothing unexpected happened.

    Will repeat. Recommend.
    As they say it is in the eye of the beholder. I have been to Churchill several times but have not seen Jade. All I have to go on are her pics in the ads and based on these she is far from shapely. I won't dispute your opinion of her ability but I will need convincing as to the shapely.

  11. #11334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Churchill. Jade

    Another practitioner that I highly recommend at this location.

    Jade is a cute, shapely young lady who apparently has some experience in the game. She gives a solid rub. Long, steady, strong strokes, not too slow, not too fast. Goldilocks zone.

    The flip was incredibly satisfying even though nothing unexpected happened.

    Will repeat. Recommend.

  12. #11333
    Quote Originally Posted by Denzo  [View Original Post]
    Am I reading this correct, that no FS and maybe nothing more than Standard is available from Churchill or any of the non AMP east end ladies, at least without completely emptying the acct? These photos have finally drawn me in (especially the recent ones of Maria) But I'm less interested if there is no hope of anything more than standard, ever. Obviously YMMV with any provider, but if its super rare, kinda drops the motivation. I'm not seasoned in these shops, but I have had some good luck in the past at other shops.
    Churchill is standard only. If you pester the ladies for more you'll get yourself banned.

  13. #11332

    Churchill

    Am I reading this correct, that no FS and maybe nothing more than Standard is available from Churchill or any of the non AMP east end ladies, at least without completely emptying the acct? These photos have finally drawn me in (especially the recent ones of Maria) But I'm less interested if there is no hope of anything more than standard, ever. Obviously YMMV with any provider, but if its super rare, kinda drops the motivation. I'm not seasoned in these shops, but I have had some good luck in the past at other shops.

  14. #11331
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    If it's the same Bebe that was at sun prior to Empire she is back at Sun.
    They are different girls.

  15. #11330
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMassage20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Liz that worked at Churchill is still around or if she has retired?
    She had went out on her own for a bit then quit as far as I know. I think someone reported seeing or taking to her a few months back but nothing since. I'd say she's out which is a shame she was fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape