Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11315

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    If I was to guess one BR girl who wouldn't do more, I'd say Randi.
    Never saw Randi. And to be clear I'm not claiming to be some sort of Ho whisperer who gets women to do stuff they didn't think they would. If I was I would use my powers elsewhere. Haha. All of the women on my list I have confirmed on here thru PMs or sometimes open posts that I'm not the only one. My point is in my experience the vast majority of BR girls are willing for the shilling to do more. It's the nature of the beast.

  2. #11314

  3. #11313

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    If I was to guess one BR girl who wouldn't do more, I'd say Randi.
    The one who didn't was a blonde who used the handle of Brooke (not going to put her real info here or anywhere even tho I have them) who used to work with another former board fav who went by Jozel. Now I'm showing my age. And even Brooke I got to go past what she claimed was her limit and while it was cool to see the carpet matched the curtains it started to be an expensive chore to see if she'd do more.

  4. #11312

    The one

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy6  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I'm more intrigued by who the 15 were or the only one that wouldn't. Don't leave us hanging!!
    If I was to guess one BR girl who wouldn't do more, I'd say Randi.

  5. #11311

    Yeah she's back for a small stint

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Youyou, if my memory serves me right, at IB. Will go to Evas in a week.
    I just picked her up at airport a couple weeks ago. I was going to wait until the new girl gets here the 15th to give an update.

  6. #11310

    Who was the one

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    Not sound like a smartass but pretty much any female willing to strip naked and jerk you off for money is willing to blow you or even fuck you. It just might take a couple of visits or more and may cost more than you want to pay. And I don't mean like a grand I mean maybe $150 or $200. And I'm not saying anything about any particular girl at CD. Just in general. I have probably seen for multiple visits around 15 girls over the years who only advertised in body rubs and all of them on the first visit said no BBBJ or FS and all but 1 did BBBJ or FS with me by the time of our last visit. And it never cost me more than $200. Some don't want to pay that but if they're clean hot sober and cool I'll pay it. So if a br girl says nothing beyond standard don't believe it.
    I don't know if I'm more intrigued by who the 15 were or the only one that wouldn't. Don't leave us hanging!!

  7. #11309
    Quote Originally Posted by Txclvr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone went to Eva or IB recently?

    Any girls to recommend who is currently working?
    Youyou, if my memory serves me right, at IB. Will go to Evas in a week.

  8. #11308
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    I know of a couple. They tend to be fired when management finds out.
    Not sound like a smartass but pretty much any female willing to strip naked and jerk you off for money is willing to blow you or even fuck you. It just might take a couple of visits or more and may cost more than you want to pay. And I don't mean like a grand I mean maybe $150 or $200. And I'm not saying anything about any particular girl at CD. Just in general. I have probably seen for multiple visits around 15 girls over the years who only advertised in body rubs and all of them on the first visit said no BBBJ or FS and all but 1 did BBBJ or FS with me by the time of our last visit. And it never cost me more than $200. Some don't want to pay that but if they're clean hot sober and cool I'll pay it. So if a br girl says nothing beyond standard don't believe it.

  9. #11307

    Eva or IB

    Has anyone went to Eva or IB recently?

    Any girls to recommend who is currently working?

  10. #11306

    Tara at Churchill

    Has anyone met with Tara at Churchill?

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/140762

  11. #11305

    Memory info

    Has anyone had any dealings with:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5029005838

    Just checking before trying.

  12. #11304
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    As they say it is in the eye of the beholder. I have been to Churchill several times but have not seen Jade. All I have to go on are her pics in the ads and based on these she is far from shapely. I won't dispute your opinion of her ability but I will need convincing as to the shapely.
    As I've see more often then not there, pics don't do her justice.

  13. #11303

    Churchhill ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    I've only known one lady there that offered anything more than standard.
    I have had more then standard there way more then once, starting with Jane who's no longer there, then Eve who currently there, not my type but in a pinch she'll do. LOL, and most recently Patti. , and others just have forgotten their names thru out the years. , so don't fall dor the bs that these girls here only offer standard. , I mean don't get me wrong he runs a clean nice place. , and hope he stays around as everyone else has closed the doors, but he was kinda the foundly father of the body rub places, then stadium, and then Carla's place they all got their start from him, but don't forget these girls that work there, all sell their ass for the most part.

  14. #11302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    As they say it is in the eye of the beholder. I have been to Churchill several times but have not seen Jade. All I have to go on are her pics in the ads and based on these she is far from shapely. I won't dispute your opinion of her ability but I will need convincing as to the shapely.
    Yeah, I don't think her pics really do her justice. I don't mean to say that she's some spinner you'd seen in a club, but she's more attractive than those pics imply. I freely admit that my standards of "attractive" might be wider than others' though.

    As always with such things, YMMV.

  15. #11301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771
    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    I've only known one lady there that offered anythung more than standard.
    I know of a couple. They tend to be fired when management finds out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape