Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 15287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7022

    Mona at NYAW

    I wrote briefly below about seeing Ada and Mona together at NYAW. I went back and saw Mona solo and I think she is fantastic. I did the TS, though I think next time I'll do standing to get more time in the room. All very well done, though. I already gave a brief description of her, but I wanted to add that I think her face is super-cute. Not model gorgeous, if that's what you're looking for, but, boy, does it work for me. Her English is minimal, which is a minus for me, but I know some people don't care (Mandarin, for those who know more than my four words). She makes up for it. We're back in the room and while she is riding me, she communicates, "do you want to fuck my ass?" in a complicated two-person guided mime routine. It's pretty funny, really. So, yes. That happens, and it's great, but she notices the condom's empty when it comes off. For boring reasons, I don't care, but she does and goes back to work quickly, with her mouth. We finish off, her working hard, and she goes and showers me down. We're significantly over the hour. I tipped 80 over the base NYAW 320, for time, effort and Greek. She didn't ask for anything, and most times there, I don't tip. I will definitely repeat. Her attitude and approach are amazing.

  2. #7021
    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialHint  [View Original Post]
    I went back to Red Rose or Pink or New Heavenly. A lot of names. But the key thing seems to be that they specialize in big with big tits, so who cares what name they use, LOL. Different MMS than the last time I was there around Christmas time, but the place looked the same and was still very clean.

    The MMS brought we into the room, called out for the girl, and in came Michelle. About 5-6, spoke good English so that I wondered if she was mixed (but I heard her speaking Korean later), big boobs (DD or up) and a bit of thickness. Her face wasn't exactly my style but I suspect others might like it better. I had the full hour of treatment, got a bit of GFE in, got a good value at 80 + 160 again, and had an overall good time. Nice TS, good massage. BBBJ very well done with not much teeth and a lot of sloppy wetness. FS in MPOS, CG to doggy (nice booty) to mish for good finish.

    I've heard some good things about the other girls here, Sugar and Lily, and would be willing to repeat with Lemon aka Ruby again, so seems like this place is developing into a good option, whatever name they use.
    Never heard of the place but will check it out when I make it back to NYC. Thanks for the tip.

  3. #7020

    E28

    I tried a place on E28 between Park & Lex, north side of the street.

    Cute Chinese girl gave a mediocre massage, hh 40. Only offered a HJ, not tip discussed, so left another 40.

    Won't repeat, but don't think it was a total waste. There's just so much more out there.

  4. #7019

    Ddy

    Met Alyssa last night. Very cute little Chinese girl, late 20's. Clothes come off and she starts with a great BBBJ. On to the TS and she rubs me from head to toe with those beautiful Cs. More BBBJ and cim. Back to the room and she gives a complete cat bath, not sure that's my thing. Back to BBBJ in every position. On comes the cover and pound away in every position for the rest of the hour. Highly recommend if you have the funds.

  5. #7018

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CherCheri  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, can't help. Last time I was at Grace was pre-pandemic. Mona has medium-size tattoo on her right shoulder, if that helps. Don't remember what it looks like. I was in a double, thus, distracted.
    No problem I don't know if the tattoo would help. I never saw Ivy, but wanted to and they closed before I could get there. When I saw the pics, I realized they were similar to the Grace pics and felt maybe someone would know.

    I'd be distracted in a double, too. Never done one. The more I read. The more I feel like it's a life-changing experience.

  6. #7017
    Quote Originally Posted by MeDroogies  [View Original Post]
    Depends on your appetite for spending. Plenty of parking up there, car parks all over. 57th between 3rd and Lex, also on 58th. There is street parking (use the meters) in that area, too. I never go using a car, but I work in that area, and there is parking all over.

    If you're OK walking, there may be street parking further down by 1st and York that is free or 2/3 hours. I have parked down there for free in the past, but it depends on the hour (usually after 6 pm).
    I always park on Lex right at 57th intersection after 6 PM. Also I find it easy to go maybe a block west of nyaw for parking.

  7. #7016

    Michelle at Pink / Red Rose / New Heavenly

    I went back to Red Rose or Pink or New Heavenly. A lot of names. But the key thing seems to be that they specialize in big with big tits, so who cares what name they use, LOL. Different MMS than the last time I was there around Christmas time, but the place looked the same and was still very clean.

    The MMS brought we into the room, called out for the girl, and in came Michelle. About 5-6, spoke good English so that I wondered if she was mixed (but I heard her speaking Korean later), big boobs (DD or up) and a bit of thickness. Her face wasn't exactly my style but I suspect others might like it better. I had the full hour of treatment, got a bit of GFE in, got a good value at 80 + 160 again, and had an overall good time. Nice TS, good massage. BBBJ very well done with not much teeth and a lot of sloppy wetness. FS in MPOS, CG to doggy (nice booty) to mish for good finish.

    I've heard some good things about the other girls here, Sugar and Lily, and would be willing to repeat with Lemon aka Ruby again, so seems like this place is developing into a good option, whatever name they use.

  8. #7015

    Don't know if Mona was Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by MeDroogies  [View Original Post]
    Is Mona Ivy from Grace Spa? Looks like there are some similarities if pics are accurate.
    Sorry, can't help. Last time I was at Grace was pre-pandemic. Mona has medium-size tattoo on her right shoulder, if that helps. Don't remember what it looks like. I was in a double, thus, distracted.

  9. #7014

    Not sure if you know but.

    Quote Originally Posted by CherCheri  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I also saw Ada and Mona together at NYAW last week. I didn't have quite the same experience as Peebles, but I had a great time. I will definitely see Mona again. Ada, I'd seen before, and she's a pro. As Peelbes wrote, Mona's not really a spinner. Short, small top, but thicker down below. I personally love this body type. Mona's a very aggressive kisser, which you may or may not like, but I'm sure she'd dial it back if you asked. She just has a terrific naughty vibe, so if you're looking for the aggressive bad girl, check her out.
    Is Mona Ivy from Grace Spa? Looks like there are some similarities if pics are accurate.

  10. #7013

    Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by CantFindIt  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping you guys can tell me where to park when visiting NYAW on 57st, are they actually between 3rd and Lexington or on 3rd Ave?
    Depends on your appetite for spending. Plenty of parking up there, car parks all over. 57th between 3rd and Lex, also on 58th. There is street parking (use the meters) in that area, too. I never go using a car, but I work in that area, and there is parking all over.

    If you're OK walking, there may be street parking further down by 1st and York that is free or 2/3 hours. I have parked down there for free in the past, but it depends on the hour (usually after 6 pm).

  11. #7012

    Where should I park?

    Was hoping you guys can tell me where to park when visiting NYAW on 57st, are they actually between 3rd and Lexington or on 3rd Ave?

  12. #7011

    Also Ada and Mona at Nyaw

    Oh, I also saw Ada and Mona together at NYAW last week. I didn't have quite the same experience as Peebles, but I had a great time. I will definitely see Mona again. Ada, I'd seen before, and she's a pro. As Peelbes wrote, Mona's not really a spinner. Short, small top, but thicker down below. I personally love this body type. Mona's a very aggressive kisser, which you may or may not like, but I'm sure she'd dial it back if you asked. She just has a terrific naughty vibe, so if you're looking for the aggressive bad girl, check her out.

  13. #7010

    Rebecca at DDY

    Another fine day at DDY and I'm super glad I came. This time it was a new K girl named Rebecca. DDY does not get K girls that often and I love Koeans so it was a great experience. I contacted MMS and I asked if Rebecca was available. I went up to the office and flirted with the mms there and she held my hand and gave me a hug. She introduced me to Rebecca. She was exactly what I was looking for, small features and I felt connected, as if I already know her.

    We DFKed and she was very enthusiastic, total GFE. I dated many K girls in my life and there is something about them. Rebecca took my clothes off gently and gave me a quick BBBJ before going into the showers. She was gentle with the soap and gave me a nice tug as she was soaping up my long guy. After the shower we walked back to the room. I saw a few other girls in the hall who looked hot. I wish I could have them all. She dried me off and gave me a great standing BBBJ but I had to sit down. She put her knees on the ground and sucked me hard. I placed my hands on the bed so I could bounce up harder into her mouth. She did not resist, in fact she took it all deeper and deeper inside until I could not even see my staff. She even managed to get my balls in her mouth too. She licked me like a pop wrapped with her fingers at the base of my staff to get a better grip. She totally stopped my blood flow for a while. I put my back down on the bed and she flipped around and sat on my face. She tasted great and she seemed to like my tongue in her hole. She put her face way down in my crotch and I felt the back of her throat. She gagged a little bit and sucked a little at the same time and that friction made me come so hard. My liquid dripped down and she licked it all up. Pretended that it tasted good. Perhaps it did?

    So too bad I could not fuck. The BJ was so good I could not resist CIM. Now I have something to look forward to.

    She is a repeat for me def. I had such a great time. Next time we fuck.

  14. #7009
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I know all the "where are they now" posts frustrate everyone. But does anyone know if Kaia from Asian Lassies has surfaced anywhere after Asian Lassies closed? I know that (mamason) Kim is at an Edgewater NJ spa.
    Haha, I think I saw her at CCP. She was very obsessed with having things (mainly my tongue) up her ass. While DATY she actually lifted up to get my tongue in her ass. I haven't seen her anywhere else. Pink Angel in flushing has some girls from AL under different names (and some not). A few others went to other places in Manhattan.

    She might be the only one I haven't seen pop up somewhere.

  15. #7008

    Kaia from Asian Lassies

    I know all the "where are they now" posts frustrate everyone. But does anyone know if Kaia from Asian Lassies has surfaced anywhere after Asian Lassies closed? I know that (mamason) Kim is at an Edgewater NJ spa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape