Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 15287
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7007
    Quote Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting NY next weekend and planned on visiting a few of these massage spots. What are the hours of operation for places like DDY and NYAW?
    10 am to midnight I.

  2. #7006

    NYaW. Ada Andy new girl Mona

    Arrived for a predetermined double but as luck would have it Helen wasn't feeling well and Fiona was unavailable so I picked Mona the new girl, I was actually her first since she just started here, what a way to train someone first appointment a double non the less.

    Ada was excited she's a beautiful Chinese babe I love her body, slutty look and attitude.

    Mona is not a spinner but she's short, very flexible and vocal we hit it off almost immediately. Before I asked, the ladies are already pulling and tugging on me, I sat them down on the table / bed and tell them to wait, they look confused. I asked them to just watch me undress and not move. I was hard as a rock at that point because they translated "sit here and don't move" to them touching each other and making out, this is when I realized Mona is a freak.

    Mona was the first to jump out of her seat for the deepest DT in a while. Ada just watched and licked her fingers. I pull Mona up and bring Ada in oh I love that girl, she's so slutty looking. She goes at it for a bit and Mona I laying down on the bed spread motions me to eat her out.

    There's a lot going on at this point and I must pay attention to each girl so I eat her out (she's freshly shaved and has a beautiful tight box.

    She's enjoying this part it seems. Then I test her with my thumb and no complaints. I think we're in the something here, I decide to let her have some of it and come back to that later when I'm covered. After Ada sat on her face while I was eating her I wanted to taste Ada so they switch and I love eating this girl. So fresh, yummy and responsive.

    After they both came it was my time to shine.

    I get the cover and start with Ada first. I think it's Mona's first double because she was looking at us with a "this is my first double" look.

    She was curious and wanted to try everything.

    Once I had enough of Ada I switched the cover (because that's what a gentleman does) and take Mona RCG and introduce my thumb again she's not blocking me so I flip her to doggy and pull out. I give her a min to chill and I lube up to try if she would Greek. Mona is in doggy, Ada over her (facing me) spreading Mona's ass for me and with her wet finger rubbing Mona's I have a fresh cover with plenty of lube and I start lightly sipping my hard cock against her pussy and ass. Then I gently take her in Greek and it was amazing. I lasted 3 min and blasted all over her back and Ada's tits.

    I wish I knew she does Greek in advance but that's ok. I will definitely come back for her and Ollie soon for a Greek exclusive trip.

    We got to talk a bit after the cleanup and I have to say that yes although I do go other places and enjoy it. I like the girls here a lot. They just seems to have a good attitude. We laughed, we fucked, talked and it was very interesting. I have a feeling this tiny Mona girl will quickly become a fan favorite with her PSE and Greek action.

  3. #7005
    Quote Originally Posted by RH503  [View Original Post]
    According to their website, Mariah is there today.
    Oh I saw and I tried. Apparently she's the flakiest of the flaky though. Actually every time I've tried to see her, which has been at least 5 times the past few months, I called and they told me they can't find her LOL.

  4. #7004

    Hours of operation

    I'm visiting NY next weekend and planned on visiting a few of these massage spots. What are the hours of operation for places like DDY and NYAW?

  5. #7003

    Visiting NYC

    Hi all,

    I am visiting NYC and will be in Manhattan, any recommendations for good MPs with great service?

    Thanks.

  6. #7002

    Cg4 NYC

    Hello has anyone visit this spot? And if so is it the type you drop the base price and that's all?

    It said on their website cg4nyc.com that it's 2. 4 an hour so I'm wondering did any just drop that had a good time and walk.

    Or do you have to tip them?

  7. #7001

    Sofie from Dream Dream You

    Perfect 5 star rating, she was busy (and now I know why) but after a wait I saw her, gorgeous young German / Brazilian woman, she is as hot as a model.

    Table shower was overbearingly sexy, her blowjob skills are 5 stars and perhaps the best one yet, then we did the deed and I was going to burst in every position. She could take a big guy like me. She's a great kisser, can give a great blowjob, has a great ass and rack, eventually burst with her in cowgirl, she could ride a guy like no tomorrow.

    Great service, great provider, close location.

  8. #7000

    Diamond Desires

    Quote Originally Posted by PopTawt  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody checked out Diamond desires recently? There are a few girls there I just cannot find any info on even though they've been around for months. Mariah in particular.
    According to their website, Mariah is there today.

  9. #6999
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgenTunnel  [View Original Post]
    You guys aren't waiting right. When I'm waiting in the little room, I'm sexting with Coco the MMS until she comes in and makes it with me. Got a nice BBBJ once in the room. I dint mind waiting, haha.
    There's a camera in that room you know. Always found it funny that the monitor for all the cameras is right there when you come in so I occasionally see a dude in that waiting room on screen. Which MMS is Coco BTW? I've only ever seen Flora and Diana or something.

  10. #6998
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgenTunnel  [View Original Post]
    You guys aren't waiting right. When I'm waiting in the little room, I'm sexting with Coco the MMS until she comes in and makes it with me. Got a nice BBBJ once in the room. I dint mind waiting, haha.
    Haha, I groped the fuck out of all 3 mms before while waiting and had them all sit on my lap (not to mention I had sessions with 2 of them back when they worked the rooms). At NYAW I got the best DT ever by the mms as I waited like 15 minutes. Actually stayed hard from it for 5 minutes after ended until the girl came in.

  11. #6997

    Diamond Desires

    Has anybody checked out Diamond desires recently? There are a few girls there I just cannot find any info on even though they've been around for months. Mariah in particular.

  12. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyHonda  [View Original Post]
    I never had to wait more than 10 minutes. I have been at some other places where I was waiting almost half an hour. I texted the mms and they came in to apologize, but never at DDY. I think after 10 min its ok to text and remind them that your waiting.
    They were busy and Chanel was taking a lunch break when I got there.

  13. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by LilfItLilFat  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. Is this price the total cost spent or are there other fees I should be aware of so I don't come short on cash.
    I don't know about ddy or other places but since you mentioned Nyaw GFE double there is $600.

  14. #6994

    Time Spa

    Anyone know what happened to Time Spa in Chelsea? No one is answering the phone.

  15. #6993
    Shill for Pink Angel, ignore my posts


    Posts: 12

    Waiting at DDY

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyHonda  [View Original Post]
    I never had to wait more than 10 minutes. I have been at some other places where I was waiting almost half an hour. I texted the mms and they came in to apologize, but never at DDY. I think after 10 min its ok to text and remind them that your waiting.
    You guys aren't waiting right. When I'm waiting in the little room, I'm sexting with Coco the MMS until she comes in and makes it with me. Got a nice BBBJ once in the room. I dint mind waiting, haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape