Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 15289
-
01-14-22 13:57 #7024Senior Member

Posts: 88Yoko now in East Village
I caught up again with Yoko, ex of 38 mate even though I met her in Downtown. Now she's at a different spot in the East Village. PM for digits. I think it used to be called Green Spa but I'm not sure if they're still using the same name. Better spot than the one when I saw her in Downtown. Same 320 price for same style very good performance as last time. They told me when I left to come back and try the other girls they had too, LOL, but hard to go much better than Yoko who is a hottie with a performance style attitude.
The mms met me and brought me right into the room to see Yoko. She remembered me right off the bat. Long story short, she is a very attractive woman. I think I described her from last time I gave her a review from the other place. Tall, slim, natural big C cups, pretty face is the low down.
Overall a sexy session. Standard TS, didn't push on the body slide this time. DFKright off the bat in the room. Soft lips and deep technique and I was hard fast. She knelt down for BBBJ and did it proper until we switched to the table for DATY that soon turned into 69. She looks pretty in the V and tastes clean and fresh. A little sweetness. She seemed pretty damn into it and moaned and shifted a couple times to meet my tongue the way she liked it. I liked her tongue work too but finally had to tell to move on or I was going to bust too soon. Slipped on a cover and went to town in mish. She does her job well. Knows how to shift to make the rhythm not mess it up. I blew out a big load and she kept plowing me until the last drop was out. She seemed to get off herself, or at least give a very creditable performance, LOL. Finished the session with a little massage, medium pressure and relaxing style, and had some pillow talk, LOL. Recommend this girl for sure. Very good provider.
-
01-12-22 18:09 #7023Senior Member

Posts: 130Sofia at DDY
Yesterday I got to see Sofia at DDY. I usually go for Asians, but a pleasant change of pace was nice. While I usually like tiny girls, this beauty is more woman-like, with a big perfect ass and large healthy natural tities. I immediately wanted to grab hold of her ass. She was nice and I did not immediately connect with her, but after a few minutes together, I started to really like her.
After a shower and back in the room, she gave me a wet BBBJ by lollipop licking and saliva dripping down my cock. She put the cover on me and started riding me, CG. Usually it is not my favorite position, but her body was hot and the view was so good. After some of her bouncing on top, I took over and started doing some of the hard work. I got the bed bouncing. I wanted to flip over and have more control. She bent down with her ass in the air. I think a lot of guys like this girl's ass so she is probably used to this request. With one knee on the bed and the other in the air, I enjoyed having my cock inside her. I placed each hand on her ass and moved it around my cock to the rhythm of my thrusts. I pushed her ass cheeks close together, getting it in as tight as possible. Here was where I was the most comfortable. I rode in this position for a while looking at her face in the mirror and then I popped.
It felt really good and she cleaned me up and we talked about where she is from. I enjoyed the ride. When I get to DDY I usually just take whoever they give me and yesterday was a surprise.
-
01-12-22 14:36 #7022Regular Member

Posts: 3Mona at NYAW
I wrote briefly below about seeing Ada and Mona together at NYAW. I went back and saw Mona solo and I think she is fantastic. I did the TS, though I think next time I'll do standing to get more time in the room. All very well done, though. I already gave a brief description of her, but I wanted to add that I think her face is super-cute. Not model gorgeous, if that's what you're looking for, but, boy, does it work for me. Her English is minimal, which is a minus for me, but I know some people don't care (Mandarin, for those who know more than my four words). She makes up for it. We're back in the room and while she is riding me, she communicates, "do you want to fuck my ass?" in a complicated two-person guided mime routine. It's pretty funny, really. So, yes. That happens, and it's great, but she notices the condom's empty when it comes off. For boring reasons, I don't care, but she does and goes back to work quickly, with her mouth. We finish off, her working hard, and she goes and showers me down. We're significantly over the hour. I tipped 80 over the base NYAW 320, for time, effort and Greek. She didn't ask for anything, and most times there, I don't tip. I will definitely repeat. Her attitude and approach are amazing.
-
01-12-22 13:05 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 1766Never heard of the place but will check it out when I make it back to NYC. Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by ImperialHint
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 11:06 #7020Senior Member

Posts: 573E28
I tried a place on E28 between Park & Lex, north side of the street.
Cute Chinese girl gave a mediocre massage, hh 40. Only offered a HJ, not tip discussed, so left another 40.
Won't repeat, but don't think it was a total waste. There's just so much more out there.
-
01-12-22 08:35 #7019Senior Member

Posts: 106Ddy
Met Alyssa last night. Very cute little Chinese girl, late 20's. Clothes come off and she starts with a great BBBJ. On to the TS and she rubs me from head to toe with those beautiful Cs. More BBBJ and cim. Back to the room and she gives a complete cat bath, not sure that's my thing. Back to BBBJ in every position. On comes the cover and pound away in every position for the rest of the hour. Highly recommend if you have the funds.
-
01-11-22 19:58 #7018Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks
No problem I don't know if the tattoo would help. I never saw Ivy, but wanted to and they closed before I could get there. When I saw the pics, I realized they were similar to the Grace pics and felt maybe someone would know.
Originally Posted by CherCheri
[View Original Post]
I'd be distracted in a double, too. Never done one. The more I read. The more I feel like it's a life-changing experience.
-
01-11-22 15:33 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 1766I always park on Lex right at 57th intersection after 6 PM. Also I find it easy to go maybe a block west of nyaw for parking.
Originally Posted by MeDroogies
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 13:44 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 162Michelle at Pink / Red Rose / New Heavenly
I went back to Red Rose or Pink or New Heavenly. A lot of names. But the key thing seems to be that they specialize in big with big tits, so who cares what name they use, LOL. Different MMS than the last time I was there around Christmas time, but the place looked the same and was still very clean.
The MMS brought we into the room, called out for the girl, and in came Michelle. About 5-6, spoke good English so that I wondered if she was mixed (but I heard her speaking Korean later), big boobs (DD or up) and a bit of thickness. Her face wasn't exactly my style but I suspect others might like it better. I had the full hour of treatment, got a bit of GFE in, got a good value at 80 + 160 again, and had an overall good time. Nice TS, good massage. BBBJ very well done with not much teeth and a lot of sloppy wetness. FS in MPOS, CG to doggy (nice booty) to mish for good finish.
I've heard some good things about the other girls here, Sugar and Lily, and would be willing to repeat with Lemon aka Ruby again, so seems like this place is developing into a good option, whatever name they use.
-
01-11-22 10:42 #7015Regular Member

Posts: 3Don't know if Mona was Ivy
Sorry, can't help. Last time I was at Grace was pre-pandemic. Mona has medium-size tattoo on her right shoulder, if that helps. Don't remember what it looks like. I was in a double, thus, distracted.
Originally Posted by MeDroogies
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 19:51 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 35Not sure if you know but.
Is Mona Ivy from Grace Spa? Looks like there are some similarities if pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by CherCheri
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 19:49 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 35Parking
Depends on your appetite for spending. Plenty of parking up there, car parks all over. 57th between 3rd and Lex, also on 58th. There is street parking (use the meters) in that area, too. I never go using a car, but I work in that area, and there is parking all over.
Originally Posted by CantFindIt
[View Original Post]
If you're OK walking, there may be street parking further down by 1st and York that is free or 2/3 hours. I have parked down there for free in the past, but it depends on the hour (usually after 6 pm).
-
01-10-22 12:53 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 42Where should I park?
Was hoping you guys can tell me where to park when visiting NYAW on 57st, are they actually between 3rd and Lexington or on 3rd Ave?
-
01-09-22 23:50 #7011Regular Member

Posts: 3Also Ada and Mona at Nyaw
Oh, I also saw Ada and Mona together at NYAW last week. I didn't have quite the same experience as Peebles, but I had a great time. I will definitely see Mona again. Ada, I'd seen before, and she's a pro. As Peelbes wrote, Mona's not really a spinner. Short, small top, but thicker down below. I personally love this body type. Mona's a very aggressive kisser, which you may or may not like, but I'm sure she'd dial it back if you asked. She just has a terrific naughty vibe, so if you're looking for the aggressive bad girl, check her out.
-
01-08-22 15:43 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 130Rebecca at DDY
Another fine day at DDY and I'm super glad I came. This time it was a new K girl named Rebecca. DDY does not get K girls that often and I love Koeans so it was a great experience. I contacted MMS and I asked if Rebecca was available. I went up to the office and flirted with the mms there and she held my hand and gave me a hug. She introduced me to Rebecca. She was exactly what I was looking for, small features and I felt connected, as if I already know her.
We DFKed and she was very enthusiastic, total GFE. I dated many K girls in my life and there is something about them. Rebecca took my clothes off gently and gave me a quick BBBJ before going into the showers. She was gentle with the soap and gave me a nice tug as she was soaping up my long guy. After the shower we walked back to the room. I saw a few other girls in the hall who looked hot. I wish I could have them all. She dried me off and gave me a great standing BBBJ but I had to sit down. She put her knees on the ground and sucked me hard. I placed my hands on the bed so I could bounce up harder into her mouth. She did not resist, in fact she took it all deeper and deeper inside until I could not even see my staff. She even managed to get my balls in her mouth too. She licked me like a pop wrapped with her fingers at the base of my staff to get a better grip. She totally stopped my blood flow for a while. I put my back down on the bed and she flipped around and sat on my face. She tasted great and she seemed to like my tongue in her hole. She put her face way down in my crotch and I felt the back of her throat. She gagged a little bit and sucked a little at the same time and that friction made me come so hard. My liquid dripped down and she licked it all up. Pretended that it tasted good. Perhaps it did?
So too bad I could not fuck. The BJ was so good I could not resist CIM. Now I have something to look forward to.
She is a repeat for me def. I had such a great time. Next time we fuck.












Reply With Quote






