Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2212
-
01-09-22 17:38 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 936To each their own, my ass. If this chick was 17, would you say the same thing? I bet you wouldn't. I bet you'd be the first one here to preach about how that's wrong but somehow limp dicking it into a comatose vegetable is ok. And yes, I'm sure there are girls on the higher end who are addicted to something. The difference is I never came across any with track marks. None have ever passed out on me. And quite frankly none have ever given me any indication that they were on anything at all. The only thing these Euro and Asian girls are addicted to is money.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 16:17 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 521There are no solid arguments against
Arguments against are from ignorant people who don't have a clue of what they are talking about. It's already being done. There are countries in Europe that outrank the USA on almost every metric and don't treat prostitution as a crime. It's kinda hard to argue that something doesn't work when it is already being done successfully. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 16:13 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 521Or.
Or how about this. We make this a "for real" free country instead of a "pretend to be" free country and let adult human beings buy and sell whatever services people are willing to pay for.
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 15:46 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 334Do you speak for suburban soccer moms?
Let's not get preachy! To each their own. There are dudes that will raw dog a 20 hooker. It's usually a slippery slope when addiction comes into play. Generally, as stated by an earlier poster, her service "was" good for a while and then went downhill. Addiction isn't just tied to the lower market either. There are more ladies with addiction problems on the middle and higher end (especially pills) than you would be led to believe.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
And no, drug addicted hookers isn't what is keeping prostitution from decriminalized. Actually if you look at Canada, it's actually cleaned up a lot with all the testing and regs in place. Right now, the biggest stigma against legalizing prostitution is that all prostitutes are being trafficked and doing this because someone is forcing them. Not saying that trafficking doesn't exist but I am fairly certain that it's a much lower number than LE admit to.
-
01-09-22 14:57 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 290If that's the case, file for the proper license, have the business inspected by the COC Bldg Dept. , show proper rental lease or building ownership, have a massage license (yes, that's required in Chicago and throughout IL to give massage--but you and I know how often that's enforced, right? Grease everybody's hands with the fees, and you're all set to re-open.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:26 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 989I don't think that they had a proper business license, so probably just a matter of the Dept. Of Revenue slapping a sticker on the door and telling them to vacate the premises.
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 14:48 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 383Agree
I would wholeheartedly agree. This is a woman in need of help. It disgusts me to read someone "filling her up" and leaving. For fucks sake.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 21:35 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 936I don't know how you people fuck these girls who are addicts. The lower end market is a cesspool and it's what suburban soccer moms think makes up the entire industry. This is simply validation for them and what keeps us from decriminalization / legalization.
Originally Posted by OldManDupage
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 18:22 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL! A response is, "it depends. " There are solid arguments for and against decriminalization. I favor decriminalization with the following conditions: 1) every SW must get a license including fingerprinting, drug-testing (for the opiates), regular STD testing, and the SW pays the cost for that; 2) the creation of red-light zones for such activity. If you peddle your wares outside the designated districts, you're arrested and fined; and 3) no grandfathered strip clubs or MPs. Everyone has to relocate to the designated districts within one year.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 13:53 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 668Listing every city
Those are the worst ads. I have learned to just ignore those ads. It's a waste of my time to inquire about their specific suburb. Before they give that up I have to answer their questions and usually it's a send text wait 5 to 30 minutes for a response. I don't have and don't want to spend that much time on a LC girl.
Originally Posted by JayKay8
[View Original Post]
B.
-
12-26-21 15:09 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 215Yeah, it's the worst. I try to search for a specific place because I'm going to be driving by there, and I get find girls that literally list every single Chicago neighborhood and Illinois city in their ad:
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...130/7735629544
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/3125290944
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...062/7082981683
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...017/2136082225
-
12-23-21 12:33 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 3480Room at your Condo
Would you be able to host a small party?
Originally Posted by ShawnChi
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 16:37 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 668+1
I have to agree wholeheartly about the location. The pattern with LC is (usually) the first suburb they list is the suburb they're located. I know why they do it. They want to show up in every search to get someones attention. With Chicago traffic the places they list could be an hour or 2 drive one way. Nope. It would also be nice if the reviews on this site would list the city and price on the review. It would save a lot of time.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
B.
-
12-22-21 13:44 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 808Few things off my chest
Since we're so close to the holidays I'll air some of my grievances:
Trannies: If the site has a separate section for TS they should post in that area, I've very tired of seeing some IG model on the thumbnail then some football player looking dude in a dress in the ad.
Pictures: I know these women have lives outside of the hobby and want to use fake pictures but at least be consistent and steal the same girl's pictures, you're white in your blurry face picture, black in your tit pics and latina in your ass pictures.
Incalls: If you offer incall, just include that incall location in your ad there is no way you're near midway, ohare and downtown at the same time. Chicago is a big city, I need to be able to search for girls in the area I'm going to be in when I get free, having to text multiple girls to get there location is a big time waster.
Surge pricing: Hey, we all have our types and what may be TGTB in your eyes I wouldn't bang for free if I met her drunk at a bar and vice versa I assume but some of the girls posting now are horrible examples of whatever group they they fall into. It's as if the $60/80 QV girls from BP traveled through time did a photoshoot, got on tryst and started charging $500 hr. I know a lot of girls left the hobby during covid and moved to OF / SA / online scamming which created a void that girls not attractive enough for OF filled but it's ridiculous now.
-
12-22-21 04:10 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 3480Ambiance Room And Sybaris.
If it costs 160 for an Airbnb I'd rather go to the Ambiance Room or the Sybaris.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





