Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 148 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1209

    Few things off my chest

    Since we're so close to the holidays I'll air some of my grievances:

    Trannies: If the site has a separate section for TS they should post in that area, I've very tired of seeing some IG model on the thumbnail then some football player looking dude in a dress in the ad.

    Pictures: I know these women have lives outside of the hobby and want to use fake pictures but at least be consistent and steal the same girl's pictures, you're white in your blurry face picture, black in your tit pics and latina in your ass pictures.

    Incalls: If you offer incall, just include that incall location in your ad there is no way you're near midway, ohare and downtown at the same time. Chicago is a big city, I need to be able to search for girls in the area I'm going to be in when I get free, having to text multiple girls to get there location is a big time waster.

    Surge pricing: Hey, we all have our types and what may be TGTB in your eyes I wouldn't bang for free if I met her drunk at a bar and vice versa I assume but some of the girls posting now are horrible examples of whatever group they they fall into. It's as if the $60/80 QV girls from BP traveled through time did a photoshoot, got on tryst and started charging $500 hr. I know a lot of girls left the hobby during covid and moved to OF / SA / online scamming which created a void that girls not attractive enough for OF filled but it's ridiculous now.

  2. #1208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Ambiance Room And Sybaris.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    The problem with Airbnbs for one night is all the fees including cleaning fees that come with it. The advertised rate will say 40 dollars but after the 37 different fees and taxes, it becomes 160.

    Still I would prefer that over a bed bug infested 40 dollar motel.
    If it costs 160 for an Airbnb I'd rather go to the Ambiance Room or the Sybaris.

  3. #1207

    Airbnb

    The problem with Airbnbs for one night is all the fees including cleaning fees that come with it. The advertised rate will say 40 dollars but after the 37 different fees and taxes, it becomes 160.

    Still I would prefer that over a bed bug infested 40 dollar motel.

  4. #1206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Renting A Room At Your Condo.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnChi  [View Original Post]
    Hotels or motels suck and they are dirty. I have a second bedroom you guys can use. $40-60 per use? One room along 290/294 and the other by UIC. Never done this. . bad idea??
    I'd say good idea if the guys are from this board.

  5. #1205

    Nothing good around $40

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Yeah agree. Put it on airbnb. There are a lot of cheap places available there that are $40 a night depending on where in Chicago. They're all better than motels.
    I've also contemplated the idea of Airbnb solely because I thought it was going to be cheap but Maybe it was my luck but I've never come across anything good for that price. Some places around Rogers park were about $60 but they weren't independent, you have to share it with somebody else or most of the time the bathroom is also shareable plus a lot of rules like no loud noise and stuff. I wouldn't like to bang a girl where there are people in the next room. Still hotels are the way to go according to my experience. Yes they can be very expensive sometimes but peace of mind is more important.

  6. #1204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's best to go through airbnb to protect yourself and your property. You never know who's on here reading. And yeah, short term options are limited if you want something clean and don't want to spend 300 for a four star hotel room for 2 hours.
    Yeah agree. Put it on airbnb. There are a lot of cheap places available there that are $40 a night depending on where in Chicago. They're all better than motels.

  7. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnChi  [View Original Post]
    Hotels or motels suck and they are dirty. I have a second bedroom you guys can use. $40-60 per use? One room along 290/294 and the other by UIC. Never done this. . bad idea??
    Maybe it's best to go through airbnb to protect yourself and your property. You never know who's on here reading. And yeah, short term options are limited if you want something clean and don't want to spend 300 for a four star hotel room for 2 hours.

  8. #1202

    Room by the hour at my condo

    Hotels or motels suck and they are dirty. I have a second bedroom you guys can use. $40-60 per use? One room along 290/294 and the other by UIC. Never done this. . bad idea??

  9. #1201
    Super helpful insights for me to prep before my trip. Thanks!

  10. #1200

    Any connection with building inspectors?

    LOL, sorry for the question, I wanted to give it a try. I came across an old good friend of mine whom I haven't seen them in a long time. He told me he just purchased a small house in cash. It had some violation and his lawyer and real estate agent told him it was something minor and easy fix. He just found out it's a big issue. He wants to get in touch with some building inspector. I don't know how it works but he told me he went to the building violations department and nobody offers help. He wants to talk in person with a city inspector. If you happen to know somebody let me know.

    Thanks!

  11. #1199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Will vouch

    I went to Budapest and used international ax guide and it was very helpful.

  12. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    Hi gang,

    Taking a work trip to Spain (I sell wine for a living). Have a few days before the s / o is joining, looking to enjoy myself as much as humanely possible. Literally every night after our work events, any suggestions on where to look in Spain? Brothel, online resources and general experience / expectations from a veteran of the monger scene in Spain. Thanks!
    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/....php?204-Spain

  13. #1197

    Spain

    Hi gang,

    Taking a work trip to Spain (I sell wine for a living). Have a few days before the s / o is joining, looking to enjoy myself as much as humanely possible. Literally every night after our work events, any suggestions on where to look in Spain? Brothel, online resources and general experience / expectations from a veteran of the monger scene in Spain. Thanks!

  14. #1196
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    What is it?
    It's the one Bieber went to. It's the most expensive termas in Rio. The girls there can be pushy.

  15. #1195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Never Take A Girl Out Of Her Home Country.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Never take a girl out of her country.
    I agree 1000%. Euro women are my Kryptonite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape