rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 148 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1224
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, my ass. If this chick was 17, would you say the same thing? I bet you wouldn't. I bet you'd be the first one here to preach about how that's wrong but somehow limp dicking it into a comatose vegetable is ok. And yes, I'm sure there are girls on the higher end who are addicted to something. The difference is I never came across any with track marks. None have ever passed out on me. And quite frankly none have ever given me any indication that they were on anything at all. The only thing these Euro and Asian girls are addicted to is money.
    The only difference between a $120 hr LC girl and a $500 hr EROs girl is one does H and the other does C.

  2. #1223

    That's quite the stretch there buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, my ass. If this chick was 17, would you say the same thing? I bet you wouldn't. I bet you'd be the first one here to preach about how that's wrong but somehow limp dicking it into a comatose vegetable is ok. And yes, I'm sure there are girls on the higher end who are addicted to something. The difference is I never came across any with track marks. None have ever passed out on me. And quite frankly none have ever given me any indication that they were on anything at all. The only thing these Euro and Asian girls are addicted to is money.
    Why go to the absurd? To try and prove a point? I don't got time to argue with fools. Take your preaching to the street corner, not this board.

  3. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Let's not get preachy! To each their own. There are dudes that will raw dog a 20 hooker. It's usually a slippery slope when addiction comes into play. Generally, as stated by an earlier poster, her service "was" good for a while and then went downhill. Addiction isn't just tied to the lower market either. There are more ladies with addiction problems on the middle and higher end (especially pills) than you would be led to believe.

    And no, drug addicted hookers isn't what is keeping prostitution from decriminalized. Actually if you look at Canada, it's actually cleaned up a lot with all the testing and regs in place. Right now, the biggest stigma against legalizing prostitution is that all prostitutes are being trafficked and doing this because someone is forcing them. Not saying that trafficking doesn't exist but I am fairly certain that it's a much lower number than LE admit to.
    To each their own, my ass. If this chick was 17, would you say the same thing? I bet you wouldn't. I bet you'd be the first one here to preach about how that's wrong but somehow limp dicking it into a comatose vegetable is ok. And yes, I'm sure there are girls on the higher end who are addicted to something. The difference is I never came across any with track marks. None have ever passed out on me. And quite frankly none have ever given me any indication that they were on anything at all. The only thing these Euro and Asian girls are addicted to is money.

  4. #1221

    There are no solid arguments against

    Arguments against are from ignorant people who don't have a clue of what they are talking about. It's already being done. There are countries in Europe that outrank the USA on almost every metric and don't treat prostitution as a crime. It's kinda hard to argue that something doesn't work when it is already being done successfully. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    LOL! A response is, "it depends. " There are solid arguments for and against decriminalization. I favor decriminalization with the following conditions: 1) every SW must get a license including fingerprinting, drug-testing (for the opiates), regular STD testing, and the SW pays the cost for that; 2) the creation of red-light zones for such activity. If you peddle your wares outside the designated districts, you're arrested and fined; and 3) no grandfathered strip clubs or MPs. Everyone has to relocate to the designated districts within one year.

  5. #1220

    Or.

    Or how about this. We make this a "for real" free country instead of a "pretend to be" free country and let adult human beings buy and sell whatever services people are willing to pay for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    LOL! A response is, "it depends. " There are solid arguments for and against decriminalization. I favor decriminalization with the following conditions: 1) every SW must get a license including fingerprinting, drug-testing (for the opiates), regular STD testing, and the SW pays the cost for that; 2) the creation of red-light zones for such activity. If you peddle your wares outside the designated districts, you're arrested and fined; and 3) no grandfathered strip clubs or MPs. Everyone has to relocate to the designated districts within one year.

  6. #1219

    Do you speak for suburban soccer moms?

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how you people fuck these girls who are addicts. The lower end market is a cesspool and it's what suburban soccer moms think makes up the entire industry. This is simply validation for them and what keeps us from decriminalization / legalization.
    Let's not get preachy! To each their own. There are dudes that will raw dog a 20 hooker. It's usually a slippery slope when addiction comes into play. Generally, as stated by an earlier poster, her service "was" good for a while and then went downhill. Addiction isn't just tied to the lower market either. There are more ladies with addiction problems on the middle and higher end (especially pills) than you would be led to believe.

    And no, drug addicted hookers isn't what is keeping prostitution from decriminalized. Actually if you look at Canada, it's actually cleaned up a lot with all the testing and regs in place. Right now, the biggest stigma against legalizing prostitution is that all prostitutes are being trafficked and doing this because someone is forcing them. Not saying that trafficking doesn't exist but I am fairly certain that it's a much lower number than LE admit to.

  7. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that they had a proper business license, so probably just a matter of the Dept. Of Revenue slapping a sticker on the door and telling them to vacate the premises.
    If that's the case, file for the proper license, have the business inspected by the COC Bldg Dept. , show proper rental lease or building ownership, have a massage license (yes, that's required in Chicago and throughout IL to give massage--but you and I know how often that's enforced, right? Grease everybody's hands with the fees, and you're all set to re-open.

  8. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised. Residents repeatedly complained to LE and their aldermen about the activity at that location.
    I don't think that they had a proper business license, so probably just a matter of the Dept. Of Revenue slapping a sticker on the door and telling them to vacate the premises.

  9. #1216

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how you people fuck these girls who are addicts. The lower end market is a cesspool and it's what suburban soccer moms think makes up the entire industry. This is simply validation for them and what keeps us from decriminalization / legalization.
    I would wholeheartedly agree. This is a woman in need of help. It disgusts me to read someone "filling her up" and leaving. For fucks sake.

  10. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManDupage  [View Original Post]
    Decided to see Kartana yesterday she had good reviews. Saw she also had open menu. Texted her and asked if bare was ok she says yes. Went to her incall. She opens door. Obviously under the influence of something. Maybe drugs? Not sure but a complete turn off. Needed some bare pussy that was closer to me so decided to go through with the appointment even though she looks drugged out of her mind. Gave her the donation for a quick. She layed on the bed like a zombie. Fucked her. Time was approaching 20 minutes and she was just out of it. Filled her up at 35 minutes and left. Not sure what's wrong with her but she was really out of it and didn't notice when I left. Only good was bare. Stayed way past my time and she didn't even notice. Just a warning to everyone if you're looking for interaction don't contact her. Her reviews are deceiving.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73095544
    I don't know how you people fuck these girls who are addicts. The lower end market is a cesspool and it's what suburban soccer moms think makes up the entire industry. This is simply validation for them and what keeps us from decriminalization / legalization.

  11. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    For those who have never had a glimpse of the world outside of the matrix.

    The positive effect of decriminalization would be incredible. It isn't even a question.
    LOL! A response is, "it depends. " There are solid arguments for and against decriminalization. I favor decriminalization with the following conditions: 1) every SW must get a license including fingerprinting, drug-testing (for the opiates), regular STD testing, and the SW pays the cost for that; 2) the creation of red-light zones for such activity. If you peddle your wares outside the designated districts, you're arrested and fined; and 3) no grandfathered strip clubs or MPs. Everyone has to relocate to the designated districts within one year.

  12. #1213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Listing every city

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's the worst. I try to search for a specific place because I'm going to be driving by there, and I get find girls that literally list every single Chicago neighborhood and Illinois city in their ad:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...130/7735629544

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/3125290944

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...062/7082981683

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...017/2136082225
    Those are the worst ads. I have learned to just ignore those ads. It's a waste of my time to inquire about their specific suburb. Before they give that up I have to answer their questions and usually it's a send text wait 5 to 30 minutes for a response. I don't have and don't want to spend that much time on a LC girl.

    B.

  13. #1212
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree wholeheartly about the location. The pattern with LC is (usually) the first suburb they list is the suburb they're located. I know why they do it. They want to show up in every search to get someones attention. With Chicago traffic the places they list could be an hour or 2 drive one way. Nope. It would also be nice if the reviews on this site would list the city and price on the review. It would save a lot of time..
    Yeah, it's the worst. I try to search for a specific place because I'm going to be driving by there, and I get find girls that literally list every single Chicago neighborhood and Illinois city in their ad:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...130/7735629544

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...392/3125290944

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...062/7082981683

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...017/2136082225

  14. #1211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Room at your Condo

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnChi  [View Original Post]
    Hotels or motels suck and they are dirty. I have a second bedroom you guys can use. $40-60 per use? One room along 290/294 and the other by UIC. Never done this. . bad idea??
    Would you be able to host a small party?

  15. #1210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Since we're so close to the holidays I'll air some of my grievances:

    Trannies: If the site has a separate section for TS they should post in that area, I've very tired of seeing some IG model on the thumbnail then some football player looking dude in a dress in the ad.

    Pictures: I know these women have lives outside of the hobby and want to use fake pictures but at least be consistent and steal the same girl's pictures, you're white in your blurry face picture, black in your tit pics and latina in your ass pictures.

    Incalls: If you offer incall, just include that incall location in your ad there is no way you're near midway, ohare and downtown at the same time. Chicago is a big city, I need to be able to search for girls in the area I'm going to be in when I get free, having to text multiple girls to get there location is a big time waster.

    Surge pricing: Hey, we all have our types and what may be TGTB in your eyes I wouldn't bang for free if I met her drunk at a bar and vice versa I assume but some of the girls posting now are horrible examples of whatever group they they fall into. It's as if the $60/80 QV girls from BP traveled through time did a photoshoot, got on tryst and started charging $500 hr. I know a lot of girls left the hobby during covid and moved to OF / SA / online scamming which created a void that girls not attractive enough for OF filled but it's ridiculous now.
    I have to agree wholeheartly about the location. The pattern with LC is (usually) the first suburb they list is the suburb they're located. I know why they do it. They want to show up in every search to get someones attention. With Chicago traffic the places they list could be an hour or 2 drive one way. Nope. It would also be nice if the reviews on this site would list the city and price on the review. It would save a lot of time.

    B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape