Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    A little pricey but hot as fuck. There is no hotter (in terms of looks) L1 in the loop area:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/188657
    I wonder if she's the same Giselle from the massage place that was on Milwaukee in Wicker Park. Body type and description matches. If so, she's very attractive in an all-American perky blonde sort of way, but was HR only.

  2. #25914
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    A little pricey but hot as fuck. There is no hotter (in terms of looks) L1 in the loop area:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/188657
    Have you had her before? What was it like?

  3. #25913
    Quote Originally Posted by HonusTheWagner  [View Original Post]
    Looking to share info about action in and around the loop.

    SXL is great. Have drawn Lily, who is cute as a button. $80 house fee and and extra $200 will get you everything. Once she warms up to you she'll give BBBJ, but she does this weird thing where she spits every 30 seconds or so. Drew Juju a few weeks ago. She was on the rag but gave an exceptionally well done BBBJ for $160.

    Natural Elements is at Madison / Wabash. There's a doorman but he's easy to talk by. She is super nice, but in her 50's. Not a looker but not grotesque. $100 will get you a decent relaxing massage and a top tier handy. CFS for another $100.

    Went to HAO on Van Buren last winter. Like all of the HAOs, stay away. The lady looked gnarly and the office was filled with children's stuffed animals. Very fucked up vibe. Was hunting for a diamond in the rough but walked out.

    Jin on Michigan is also passable. Tough doorman, and the RR ads are miles off. Older ladies who will fuck you but I took a flier. Won't repeat.

    Any other loop locations I'm missing? I've tried setting up with Lauren at Spa Sensational but she never answers.
    A little pricey but hot as fuck. There is no hotter (in terms of looks) L1 in the loop area:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/188657

  4. #25912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Rl

    Anyone who has been there that has spoken to the papasan there, can you PM me?

    Got a favor to ask.

  5. #25911

    Loop Action

    Quote Originally Posted by HonusTheWagner  [View Original Post]
    Looking to share info about action in and around the loop.

    SXL is great. Have drawn Lily, who is cute as a button. $80 house fee and and extra $200 will get you everything. Once she warms up to you she'll give BBBJ, but she does this weird thing where she spits every 30 seconds or so. Drew Juju a few weeks ago. She was on the rag but gave an exceptionally well done BBBJ for $160.

    Natural Elements is at Madison / Wabash. There's a doorman but he's easy to talk by. She is super nice, but in her 50's. Not a looker but not grotesque. $100 will get you a decent relaxing massage and a top tier handy. CFS for another $100.

    Went to HAO on Van Buren last winter. Like all of the HAOs, stay away. The lady looked gnarly and the office was filled with children's stuffed animals. Very fucked up vibe. Was hunting for a diamond in the rough but walked out.

    Jin on Michigan is also passable. Tough doorman, and the RR ads are miles off. Older ladies who will fuck you but I took a flier. Won't repeat.

    Any other loop locations I'm missing? I've tried setting up with Lauren at Spa Sensational but she never answers.
    You pretty much hit them all. There used to be spot on Washington between Clark & Dearborn but I don't believe they reopened. At the prices SXL is charging for extras I would consider taking a drive to Mount P. , much better service and price. None of the MT's in the city are worth escort prices.

  6. #25910
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpatron  [View Original Post]
    8 something Michigan avenue call to schedule an appointment after seeing their ad on the bad page They advertise nothing but young girls, ad said At the moment, this is your first choice. Went up to the 13th floor was meet by a closed to 200 Lb lady kind of tall old lady, I ask were the young girl she she wave her hand to herself indicating that was her, I ask again you have more therapist she said no only me I'd walk right out of there. Not going to waste my money on grannies.
    Thanks for saving me the trip over there. I work right around the corner and thought it might be a nice option.

    Wrong.

  7. #25909
    Contacted her last week and she very quickly responded wanting to know when I was coming, if I wanted to shower with her, gave me her address and was sort of pushy. Offered $250 GFE for 30 minutes. The address was a 3 story single family home at the south end of Lincoln Park right by Latin. Immediate flags. I asked for reviews and she didn't have any. I drove by the place to scope it out; no way someone is providing from that building at that rate; plus you'd have the privilege of getting busted by a school. Seems TGTBT but if anyone has had success let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/263528

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    I reached out to her today becausee I saw she had a 312 # , She responded from a different # area code 334 .

    Told me her other phone was off? Seems odd since she was able to respond immediately. Wanted to set something up right then and there. I was inquiring as to whether or not she provided incall, she responded yes and gave me the address of a million dollar property on the Gold Coast that is up for sale.

    I'm sure its a scam looking for a prepay or deposit, but figured I'd check and see if anyone has actually seen her.

    Thanks.

  8. #25908

    Loop Intel Swap

    Looking to share info about action in and around the loop.

    SXL is great. Have drawn Lily, who is cute as a button. $80 house fee and and extra $200 will get you everything. Once she warms up to you she'll give BBBJ, but she does this weird thing where she spits every 30 seconds or so. Drew Juju a few weeks ago. She was on the rag but gave an exceptionally well done BBBJ for $160.

    Natural Elements is at Madison / Wabash. There's a doorman but he's easy to talk by. She is super nice, but in her 50's. Not a looker but not grotesque. $100 will get you a decent relaxing massage and a top tier handy. CFS for another $100.

    Went to HAO on Van Buren last winter. Like all of the HAOs, stay away. The lady looked gnarly and the office was filled with children's stuffed animals. Very fucked up vibe. Was hunting for a diamond in the rough but walked out.

    Jin on Michigan is also passable. Tough doorman, and the RR ads are miles off. Older ladies who will fuck you but I took a flier. Won't repeat.

    Any other loop locations I'm missing? I've tried setting up with Lauren at Spa Sensational but she never answers.

  9. #25907

    Waste of time

    8 something Michigan avenue call to schedule an appointment after seeing their ad on the bad page They advertise nothing but young girls, ad said At the moment, this is your first choice. Went up to the 13th floor was meet by a closed to 200 Lb lady kind of tall old lady, I ask were the young girl she she wave her hand to herself indicating that was her, I ask again you have more therapist she said no only me I'd walk right out of there. Not going to waste my money on grannies.

  10. #25906

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeEatAss  [View Original Post]
    One of the best kissers ever! Better than my wife and my wife has a lizard tongue. Meaty, sweet p*ssy and her bud hole was quite appetizing! Washed it down with golden nectars. She said it was cum but I know better! Wink wink.
    I've been seeing her for 12 years. Met her when she first came over.

  11. #25905
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Sweet is right!

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    She is old, but sweet and a skilled rim and BBBJCIM woman that aims to please. Close your eyes and enjoy the ride.
    One of the best kissers ever! Better than my wife and my wife has a lizard tongue. Meaty, sweet p*ssy and her bud hole was quite appetizing! Washed it down with golden nectars. She said it was cum but I know better! Wink wink.

  12. #25904
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Between sometime yesterday and early this morning the Foot Spa that I had previously reported on at 55 xx w Belmont has been shut down. Big orange sticker slapped across the front door.

    I hope that no one got caught up in it..
    Not surprised. Residents repeatedly complained to LE and their aldermen about the activity at that location.

  13. #25903

    Belmont Foot Spa

    Between sometime yesterday and early this morning the Foot Spa that I had previously reported on at 55 xx w Belmont has been shut down. Big orange sticker slapped across the front door.

    I hope that no one got caught up in it.

    Stay Safe.

  14. #25902
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/263528

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    I reached out to her today becausee I saw she had a 312 # , She responded from a different # area code 334 .

    Told me her other phone was off? Seems odd since she was able to respond immediately. Wanted to set something up right then and there. I was inquiring as to whether or not she provided incall, she responded yes and gave me the address of a million dollar property on the Gold Coast that is up for sale.

    I'm sure its a scam looking for a prepay or deposit, but figured I'd check and see if anyone has actually seen her.

    Thanks.
    Someone mentioned recently that the pictures were of a pornstar.

    Sarah Vandella.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/mssarahvandella?lang=en

  15. #25901

    Kate?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/263528

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    I reached out to her today becausee I saw she had a 312 # , She responded from a different # area code 334 .

    Told me her other phone was off? Seems odd since she was able to respond immediately. Wanted to set something up right then and there. I was inquiring as to whether or not she provided incall, she responded yes and gave me the address of a million dollar property on the Gold Coast that is up for sale.

    I'm sure its a scam looking for a prepay or deposit, but figured I'd check and see if anyone has actually seen her.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape