Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 40018
-
01-03-22 01:52 #25843Senior Member

Posts: 341Yep
A bit east, near Hoyne, but yeah. That one.
Originally Posted by EyeEatAss
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 20:47 #25842Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134Od location?
Is that by Damien and western?
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 17:25 #25841Senior Member

Posts: 626Thanks for the info. I tried replying again and it still bounced back that your inbox is full still.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 13:13 #25840Senior Member

Posts: 256Old is a relative thing.....but....
That meets the definition of old!! Even for an "experienced" monger.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
Happy New Year everyone! I am convinced (or at least I want to believe) this is the year that COVID will go away and I will finally discover a "unicorn" masseuse.
-
01-02-22 13:06 #25839Senior Member

Posts: 1445I'd say early 60's is pretty objectively old for a SW LOL.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 12:36 #25838Banned Member

Posts: 4190If I recall another monger on here said she was early 60's in age.
Originally Posted by Tinley708
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 10:20 #25837Senior Member

Posts: 256OD Wellness
What do you consider "old". How old would you estimate that Judy is? Old and attractive, or old and well....just old. Always good to include a frame of reference. Some of us have a few grey hairs (years of experience) and might have a different perspective on "old". BTW - welcome to the board LC310. Appreciate that you started with a report rather than a request.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 15:18 #25836Senior Member

Posts: 635Judy at OD Wellness
She is old, but sweet and a skilled rim and BBBJCIM woman that aims to please. Close your eyes and enjoy the ride.
-
12-31-21 23:52 #25835Senior Member

Posts: 808You sure that's the number you called? They are pretty far from ohare unless they changed location. When I went it was at a garden apt / store front of a big apt building on north side. A lot of similar ads offering similar services.
Originally Posted by Ramses12
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 23:27 #25834Senior Member

Posts: 218I don't think my box is full, and responded to you earlier today. The last review in the other site of Helen at Western Spa is from mid 2020. I'm guessing she's still there but don't have recent firsthand knowledge.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 17:29 #25833Senior Member

Posts: 38Real milking table. Sensory overload SCAM / Ohare
I was visiting chicago and looking for a milking table experience from latina ladies. Saw this ad on RR and trusted as there are some reviews. The place is a private office space near Ohare. I went in and a 60 yo lady welcomed me. I thought a younger girl will come to see me in the room after giving 200 for an hour. Then this old woman came up again and I was like Fuckkkk🤦127995;8205;9794;65039;. Overall really disappointing experience and I fucking don't understand why they are selling a HJ from a 60 yo for 200!! It just doesn't make sense! That is why I call it scam!!
They have many ads on RR but stay away from the number ending 5167. One example ad is below:
https://chicago.rubratings.com/137220
Happy new year everyone!
-
12-31-21 15:08 #25832Senior Member

Posts: 626You might want to clear your inbox. Which spa are you talking about Western spa or a spa on Western.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 13:16 #25831Senior Member

Posts: 87I tried calling yesterday, was told April wasn't working there. Must have left already.
Originally Posted by Mexidan
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 10:24 #25830Senior Member

Posts: 218Nye
I find myself this morning recalling one of my all-time favorite NYE memories--ringing in the new year 15 or so years ago deep inside Helen, then at Alice's in Chinatown. And while I haven't seen her in years, I think she may now be at a spa on north Western (for those who especially enjoy older providers). Here's to another of mongering in 2022. Stay safe, gents!
-
12-31-21 09:33 #25829Regular Member

Posts: 22Soda
Gina is the girls name. Went and saw Soda who is in town but maybe just for another week or two. Open menu, asks $200 for CFS but can negotiate. Massage isn't worth it but had fun.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
The place and be a little pricey and that's why I go to other places as well.










Reply With Quote






