Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 735 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4374

    Bella rosw

    Anyone have experience with this latina provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/73045653#.

  2. #4373

    Yes indeed

    They are out in Renton now.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDog  [View Original Post]
    Are they still around?
    .

  3. #4372

    Anyone?

    She's been pretty consistently advertising on stg. Wondering if anyone has tried?

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...o/224518457619

  4. #4371

    Nancy and Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I would say about the same, mid-late 30's maybe early 40's Asians age well.
    Are they still around?

  5. #4370

    About the same age

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    How old is Nancylove?

    Typical 40's asian?
    I would say about the same, mid-late30's maybe early 40's Asians age well.

  6. #4369
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Nancylove

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I have seen both Nancy / Sunny.

    Mantra is sexy and I was scouting LOL. She has a taller leaner type of body.
    How old is Nancylove?

    Typical 40's asian?

  7. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Texted 2 days ago. Reminded her I was a previous client. No response yet.

    I believe she was managed back in the day. Always a pair of large mens' slippers in her bathroom. Maybe answering her own phone messages is too much.
    I'm not sure a six year old phone number would still work.

  8. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She had a tight pussy and wide open menu years ago.

    Has anyone sampled?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?114792-awagirl
    Texted 2 days ago. Reminded her I was a previous client. No response yet.

    I believe she was managed back in the day. Always a pair of large mens' slippers in her bathroom. Maybe answering her own phone messages is too much.

  9. #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Age: 20, but has a photo album from 2012.

    LOL.
    Yeah she ain't 20. I don't think the age field changes automatically on the other site, providers have to manually change it. That's why you see ladies with age in their 20's but well past that.

  10. #4365
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She had a tight pussy and wide open menu years ago.

    Has anyone sampled?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?114792-awagirl
    Age: 20, but has a photo album from 2012.

    LOL.

  11. #4364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Awagirl aka Katalina is back

    She had a tight pussy and wide open menu years ago.

    Has anyone sampled?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?114792-awagirl

  12. #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Came across ListCrawler a long time ago, but never tried it. Kinda want to give it a shot. Came across this particular listing on Yolo. https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ttle/72975629..

    She is beautiful in these pictures. I mean freaking gorgeous. Just wondering if anyone has tried her out.
    Stunning! One of the prettiest young women I've seen recently. Thanks for the link. Unfortunately this ad lifted pics from this IG model https://www.instagram.com/nicoleborda/?hl=en so unless Nicole is hooking on the side, this looks to be TGTBT.

  13. #4362

    I inquired with her.

    Asked about VIP services then clarified what I was looking for and she said anything BB is not allowed. Perhaps in person YMMV but that's my intel on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    She's got great TNA reviews but that means shit.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?501833-missnora03

    Anyone see her and can give some honest feedback? Not looking for BBFS, but hate covered BJs.

  14. #4361

    Anyone have experience with ListCrawler Yolo listings?

    Came across ListCrawler a long time ago, but never tried it. Kinda want to give it a shot. Came across this particular listing on Yolo. https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ttle/72975629..

    She is beautiful in these pictures. I mean freaking gorgeous. Just wondering if anyone has tried her out.

  15. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    She's got great TNA reviews but that means shit.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?501833-missnora03

    Anyone see her and can give some honest feedback? Not looking for BBFS, but hate covered BJs.
    Never seen her Aussie. But her profile says she is 26, but her pics (face / cheeks) lead me to believe she is probably close to 35-40. Her face pics look a little touched up. Sorry do not know if she is BBBJ or CBJ, does look incredibly interesting though. I would like to know her services as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape