Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 735 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 11016
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4371

    Nancy and Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I would say about the same, mid-late 30's maybe early 40's Asians age well.
    Are they still around?

  2. #4370

    About the same age

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    How old is Nancylove?

    Typical 40's asian?
    I would say about the same, mid-late30's maybe early 40's Asians age well.

  3. #4369
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Nancylove

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I have seen both Nancy / Sunny.

    Mantra is sexy and I was scouting LOL. She has a taller leaner type of body.
    How old is Nancylove?

    Typical 40's asian?

  4. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Texted 2 days ago. Reminded her I was a previous client. No response yet.

    I believe she was managed back in the day. Always a pair of large mens' slippers in her bathroom. Maybe answering her own phone messages is too much.
    I'm not sure a six year old phone number would still work.

  5. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She had a tight pussy and wide open menu years ago.

    Has anyone sampled?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?114792-awagirl
    Texted 2 days ago. Reminded her I was a previous client. No response yet.

    I believe she was managed back in the day. Always a pair of large mens' slippers in her bathroom. Maybe answering her own phone messages is too much.

  6. #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Age: 20, but has a photo album from 2012.

    LOL.
    Yeah she ain't 20. I don't think the age field changes automatically on the other site, providers have to manually change it. That's why you see ladies with age in their 20's but well past that.

  7. #4365
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She had a tight pussy and wide open menu years ago.

    Has anyone sampled?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?114792-awagirl
    Age: 20, but has a photo album from 2012.

    LOL.

  8. #4364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Awagirl aka Katalina is back

    She had a tight pussy and wide open menu years ago.

    Has anyone sampled?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?114792-awagirl

  9. #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Came across ListCrawler a long time ago, but never tried it. Kinda want to give it a shot. Came across this particular listing on Yolo. https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ttle/72975629..

    She is beautiful in these pictures. I mean freaking gorgeous. Just wondering if anyone has tried her out.
    Stunning! One of the prettiest young women I've seen recently. Thanks for the link. Unfortunately this ad lifted pics from this IG model https://www.instagram.com/nicoleborda/?hl=en so unless Nicole is hooking on the side, this looks to be TGTBT.

  10. #4362

    I inquired with her.

    Asked about VIP services then clarified what I was looking for and she said anything BB is not allowed. Perhaps in person YMMV but that's my intel on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    She's got great TNA reviews but that means shit.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?501833-missnora03

    Anyone see her and can give some honest feedback? Not looking for BBFS, but hate covered BJs.

  11. #4361

    Anyone have experience with ListCrawler Yolo listings?

    Came across ListCrawler a long time ago, but never tried it. Kinda want to give it a shot. Came across this particular listing on Yolo. https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ttle/72975629..

    She is beautiful in these pictures. I mean freaking gorgeous. Just wondering if anyone has tried her out.

  12. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    She's got great TNA reviews but that means shit.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?501833-missnora03

    Anyone see her and can give some honest feedback? Not looking for BBFS, but hate covered BJs.
    Never seen her Aussie. But her profile says she is 26, but her pics (face / cheeks) lead me to believe she is probably close to 35-40. Her face pics look a little touched up. Sorry do not know if she is BBBJ or CBJ, does look incredibly interesting though. I would like to know her services as well.

  13. #4359

    Nora?

    She's got great TNA reviews but that means shit.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?501833-missnora03

    Anyone see her and can give some honest feedback? Not looking for BBFS, but hate covered BJs.

  14. #4358

    CORRECT, Red flag warning ⛔65039;

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm just paranoid having been set up in a sting. But this one only has red flags for me. Those pics are too pro for a part timer / non pro. And the strictly business bare bones ad post says no way to me. I don't know. Just my gut talking.
    She's legit, but your gut feelings about her red flags are Right on! You donate up front and she is a CLOCK WATCHER specialist. By the time you answer her request for services, the b**ch will say your time is up and ask if you would like to extend your time with more $! This one is a real pro at doing nothing for you unless you give her ALL your hard earned dollars!

  15. #4357

    Avoid rob

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intelligence regarding this provider? I contacted her from STG, she responded right away. Seems friendly enough via text, skittish about talking services but that's okay. Insists that she's open-minded without my even asking. Did a search on the number and nothing crazy returns. I don't usually do private incall so wanted to see if anyone has any knowledge about her?

    206-606-3295.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...t/947836931344
    Stay away from her. She's a master at taking your hard earned $ and giving NOTHING in return. She can't get any business from the other board, so has to resort to stg! You've been warned!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape