Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 11019
-
01-07-22 21:56 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 47Bella rosw
Anyone have experience with this latina provider.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/73045653#.
-
01-07-22 18:51 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 44Yes indeed
They are out in Renton now.
.
Originally Posted by DanteDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 18:23 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 50Anyone?
She's been pretty consistently advertising on stg. Wondering if anyone has tried?
https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...o/224518457619
-
01-07-22 16:45 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 69Nancy and Suzy
Are they still around?
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 12:12 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 191About the same age
I would say about the same, mid-late30's maybe early 40's Asians age well.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 11:44 #4369I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Nancylove
How old is Nancylove?
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
Typical 40's asian?
-
01-06-22 18:44 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 94I'm not sure a six year old phone number would still work.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 15:57 #4367Banned Member

Posts: 2302Texted 2 days ago. Reminded her I was a previous client. No response yet.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
I believe she was managed back in the day. Always a pair of large mens' slippers in her bathroom. Maybe answering her own phone messages is too much.
-
01-06-22 14:44 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 379Yeah she ain't 20. I don't think the age field changes automatically on the other site, providers have to manually change it. That's why you see ladies with age in their 20's but well past that.
Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 22:02 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 143Age: 20, but has a photo album from 2012.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
01-05-22 15:10 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 1018Awagirl aka Katalina is back
She had a tight pussy and wide open menu years ago.
Has anyone sampled?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?114792-awagirl
-
01-05-22 12:24 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 191Stunning! One of the prettiest young women I've seen recently. Thanks for the link. Unfortunately this ad lifted pics from this IG model https://www.instagram.com/nicoleborda/?hl=en so unless Nicole is hooking on the side, this looks to be TGTBT.
Originally Posted by BrownSeattle
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 11:27 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 84I inquired with her.
Asked about VIP services then clarified what I was looking for and she said anything BB is not allowed. Perhaps in person YMMV but that's my intel on her.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 10:01 #4361Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone have experience with ListCrawler Yolo listings?
Came across ListCrawler a long time ago, but never tried it. Kinda want to give it a shot. Came across this particular listing on Yolo. https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ttle/72975629..
She is beautiful in these pictures. I mean freaking gorgeous. Just wondering if anyone has tried her out.
-
01-05-22 02:13 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 2184Never seen her Aussie. But her profile says she is 26, but her pics (face / cheeks) lead me to believe she is probably close to 35-40. Her face pics look a little touched up. Sorry do not know if she is BBBJ or CBJ, does look incredibly interesting though. I would like to know her services as well.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




