Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 18421
-
01-05-22 18:19 #8131Senior Member

Posts: 384So far my findings have been a LOT of people from Venezuela favorites me, most messages I send out being ignored, one girl from New York hitting me up (I like talking with this one). A couple have messaged back though (my opening message couple probablyuse tweaking, I'm figuring that one out haha) , both were talking about hotels for meetups. I guess hotels are the norm of things? Playing the haggle game with one of them now.
-
01-05-22 13:53 #8130Senior Member

Posts: 376No worries, I missed her but suppose that's ok based on your assessment.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 12:37 #8129Senior Member

Posts: 1062Yeah, NYC pricing is out of whack. But you get some model quality instead of decent looking like Anne asking for 1 k.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
Shit, the 20 yr old I saw a year ago for 400 is getting 2 k in NYC.
-
01-05-22 12:32 #8128Senior Member

Posts: 1062My french girl isn't a pro WG so there wasn't even an ask on $$ Her roommate had a bf in DC so she came with her. We met and she practically molested me. The she came back 4 x times before going back to Paris.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
The other one is still in going because she has family in this area. It's some work to chat and find someone decent since DC is getting out of control with avg girls asking for 5 and decent ones want 1 k. Like fuck that.
-
01-05-22 12:32 #8127Senior Member

Posts: 618Chrissie
She was definitely a special kind of crazy and a raging alcoholic to boot. Like, drunk by 10 am Type.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 12:22 #8126Senior Member

Posts: 1062Hot! Which area are you searching for this.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 11:25 #8125Senior Member

Posts: 288NatalieH
Texting with Natalie and she is cute, reasonably priced (for DC), quite open but no birth control and can't host. However, something seems off and I have a slight suspicion of scam / catfishing. I had her do a certain number of fingers pic but I swear she just cropped a pic so it was 3 fingers showing. You guys have any foolproof pic verification methods? I would really like a hot, reliable SB in the DC / Alexandria area but don't want to meet up with a troll (or worse).
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 11:14 #8124Senior Member

Posts: 468Itfcd's post is correct
Chrissie9 was her username or something like that. Been a while since I saw her, didn't realize it was over a year ago, but makes sense now since I saw her well before the pandemic hit. I found her face to be quite unattractive in person and when you take into account her basket case personality, it was a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure she was very high volume and assumed all of us saw her and hit it.
-
01-05-22 11:14 #8123Senior Member

Posts: 199Mines is not from NY. Haven't searched long outside my area but I figure it would be tough in NY. There's prob too many hunters out there and they wouldn't make the trip unless you pay some crazy amount. I've found that college towns are easier. Mine happened to be a horny foreign exchange student. Takes some work but is usually worth it since the visit ends up a couple of days.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 11:10 #8122Senior Member

Posts: 468Pa, de, va
I've had no success with NYC either. Allowance amounts in NYC are also super high. Between paying for the train down, hotel, then a night out, on top of higher allowance, I can't swing it while trying to juggle a rotation I'm really happy with.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
PA, and DE on the other hand are much easier fishing spots. I've found that the smaller cities like York and Lancaster PA; certain smaller towns in southern VA, and Newark, DE (university of Delaware is a huge party school with lots of coeds) have lower allowance requirements and the ladies are more likely to take an hour or two drive to you.
Competing with NYC pricing and egos isn't much fun for me.
-
01-05-22 10:23 #8121Senior Member

Posts: 1026
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
How are you guys getting girls to come visit from NYC when they don't know you? All the ones I talk to ask me to go to NYC first and meet them, and once they're more comfortable they would come to DC.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:59 #8120Senior Member

Posts: 199Happy New Years
Nova is starting to run dry. Been searching out of the area. This one visited me from out of town for the New Year. Dicks about to fall off.
-
01-05-22 09:41 #8119Senior Member

Posts: 880Can't get far with her
Some initial engagement weeks ago, then went dark, now back.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
Says she had 1 or 2 LTs before, Spidey sense suspects a big ask.
-
01-04-22 19:54 #8118Senior Member

Posts: 1062Russia supposed to come to DC. Let's see if this happens for me.
Fucking hot! Miles above these a bit above avg girls asking for 1 k.
-
01-04-22 16:44 #8117Senior Member

Posts: 525Natalie
No intel, sorry. But she looks appealing to me. Good luck!
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




