Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 1186 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8126
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Nova is starting to run dry. Been searching out of the area. This one visited me from out of town for the New Year. Dicks about to fall off.
    Hot! Which area are you searching for this.

  2. #8125

    NatalieH

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    No intel, sorry. But she looks appealing to me. Good luck!
    Texting with Natalie and she is cute, reasonably priced (for DC), quite open but no birth control and can't host. However, something seems off and I have a slight suspicion of scam / catfishing. I had her do a certain number of fingers pic but I swear she just cropped a pic so it was 3 fingers showing. You guys have any foolproof pic verification methods? I would really like a hot, reliable SB in the DC / Alexandria area but don't want to meet up with a troll (or worse).

  3. #8124

    Itfcd's post is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    I missed her somehow LOL. What her profile link, anyone?
    Chrissie9 was her username or something like that. Been a while since I saw her, didn't realize it was over a year ago, but makes sense now since I saw her well before the pandemic hit. I found her face to be quite unattractive in person and when you take into account her basket case personality, it was a one and done for me.

    Pretty sure she was very high volume and assumed all of us saw her and hit it.

  4. #8123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys getting girls to come visit from NYC when they don't know you? All the ones I talk to ask me to go to NYC first and meet them, and once they're more comfortable they would come to DC.
    Mines is not from NY. Haven't searched long outside my area but I figure it would be tough in NY. There's prob too many hunters out there and they wouldn't make the trip unless you pay some crazy amount. I've found that college towns are easier. Mine happened to be a horny foreign exchange student. Takes some work but is usually worth it since the visit ends up a couple of days.

  5. #8122

    Pa, de, va

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys getting girls to come visit from NYC when they don't know you? All the ones I talk to ask me to go to NYC first and meet them, and once they're more comfortable they would come to DC.
    I've had no success with NYC either. Allowance amounts in NYC are also super high. Between paying for the train down, hotel, then a night out, on top of higher allowance, I can't swing it while trying to juggle a rotation I'm really happy with.

    PA, and DE on the other hand are much easier fishing spots. I've found that the smaller cities like York and Lancaster PA; certain smaller towns in southern VA, and Newark, DE (university of Delaware is a huge party school with lots of coeds) have lower allowance requirements and the ladies are more likely to take an hour or two drive to you.

    Competing with NYC pricing and egos isn't much fun for me.

  6. #8121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Russia supposed to come to DC. Let's see if this happens for me.

    Fucking hot! Miles above these a bit above avg girls asking for 1 k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Nova is starting to run dry. Been searching out of the area. This one visited me from out of town for the New Year. Dicks about to fall off.
    How are you guys getting girls to come visit from NYC when they don't know you? All the ones I talk to ask me to go to NYC first and meet them, and once they're more comfortable they would come to DC.

  7. #8120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Happy New Years

    Nova is starting to run dry. Been searching out of the area. This one visited me from out of town for the New Year. Dicks about to fall off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KakaoTalk_20220105_095604999_03.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20220105_095604999_01.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20220105_095604999_02.jpg‎  

  8. #8119

    Can't get far with her

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    No intel, sorry. But she looks appealing to me. Good luck!
    Some initial engagement weeks ago, then went dark, now back.

    Says she had 1 or 2 LTs before, Spidey sense suspects a big ask.

  9. #8118
    Russia supposed to come to DC. Let's see if this happens for me.

    Fucking hot! Miles above these a bit above avg girls asking for 1 k.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220104-194956_Seeking.jpg‎  

  10. #8117

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with this one and might see her later this week. Appreciate any past experiences.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-7d164881a5da
    No intel, sorry. But she looks appealing to me. Good luck!

  11. #8116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Fr33 spirit aka ArtisticBelle aka PasdeTwat

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    Another new account from this one; who knows why she keeps doing that. Especially when she's one of the ones who pays for boosting or something, and so she's always one of those first 2 links. Like, figure it out already, lady, we're going to recognize you. Yeesh.

    And BTW, those looking for the Asian from Crofton, look up Chrissie9 on here. Looks like her account has been dead for over a year now, though. Not disabled, but empty.

  12. #8115
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    That one has been around the block for quite a while. She was also a little whacked in the head if I remember correctly.
    I missed her somehow LOL. What her profile link, anyone?

  13. #8114

    Anne

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-de3387096749

    Who is paying 800 to 1 k for Anne.

    I hit her up to meet up and I was paying less than half.

    Arghh.

  14. #8113
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    That one has been around the block for quite a while. She was also a little whacked in the head if I remember correctly.
    If you have her url share ot here. A lot of mongers are interested. I don't have anymore info. It was one and done for me.

  15. #8112

    NatalieH

    Currently chatting with this one and might see her later this week. Appreciate any past experiences.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-7d164881a5da

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape