Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 1186 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Russia supposed to come to DC. Let's see if this happens for me.

    Fucking hot! Miles above these a bit above avg girls asking for 1 k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Nova is starting to run dry. Been searching out of the area. This one visited me from out of town for the New Year. Dicks about to fall off.
    How are you guys getting girls to come visit from NYC when they don't know you? All the ones I talk to ask me to go to NYC first and meet them, and once they're more comfortable they would come to DC.

  2. #8120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Happy New Years

    Nova is starting to run dry. Been searching out of the area. This one visited me from out of town for the New Year. Dicks about to fall off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KakaoTalk_20220105_095604999_03.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20220105_095604999_01.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20220105_095604999_02.jpg‎  

  3. #8119

    Can't get far with her

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    No intel, sorry. But she looks appealing to me. Good luck!
    Some initial engagement weeks ago, then went dark, now back.

    Says she had 1 or 2 LTs before, Spidey sense suspects a big ask.

  4. #8118
    Russia supposed to come to DC. Let's see if this happens for me.

    Fucking hot! Miles above these a bit above avg girls asking for 1 k.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220104-194956_Seeking.jpg‎  

  5. #8117

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with this one and might see her later this week. Appreciate any past experiences.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-7d164881a5da
    No intel, sorry. But she looks appealing to me. Good luck!

  6. #8116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Fr33 spirit aka ArtisticBelle aka PasdeTwat

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    Another new account from this one; who knows why she keeps doing that. Especially when she's one of the ones who pays for boosting or something, and so she's always one of those first 2 links. Like, figure it out already, lady, we're going to recognize you. Yeesh.

    And BTW, those looking for the Asian from Crofton, look up Chrissie9 on here. Looks like her account has been dead for over a year now, though. Not disabled, but empty.

  7. #8115
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    That one has been around the block for quite a while. She was also a little whacked in the head if I remember correctly.
    I missed her somehow LOL. What her profile link, anyone?

  8. #8114

    Anne

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-de3387096749

    Who is paying 800 to 1 k for Anne.

    I hit her up to meet up and I was paying less than half.

    Arghh.

  9. #8113
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    That one has been around the block for quite a while. She was also a little whacked in the head if I remember correctly.
    If you have her url share ot here. A lot of mongers are interested. I don't have anymore info. It was one and done for me.

  10. #8112

    NatalieH

    Currently chatting with this one and might see her later this week. Appreciate any past experiences.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-7d164881a5da

  11. #8111

    We've all already sampled her

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Here's one for you mongers. I had her last year - 300 nbcip, bbcim, etc. - 300. I had to drop her too fucking far. Out in Crofton and wears too much perfume.
    That one has been around the block for quite a while. She was also a little whacked in the head if I remember correctly.

  12. #8110

    They already know

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I'm not stupid enough to mention that lmao.
    In Google Analytics, when you view your Referrals under Traffic Sources, you see the main domains that traffic to your website originated from. When you click on any of these source domains, you see the specific pages where people found your links and clicked on them. These are the referral paths.

  13. #8109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any Intel on Eve86?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-f629b8c95d24

    Talking to her. She's been on SA for over a year but can't find any report on her. PM me please.
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingXX  [View Original Post]
    I tried a couple of times but no response.
    She self-identified as a "heavy smoker" - UGH!

  14. #8108
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-8581c8bdd8ca

    She said I was her type blah blah. We texted and she sent more pics. Looked good. Then I pushed to meet asap then she ghosted. Like WTF! I need another 19 yr old on the rotation.

    Anyways, here are more pics. Squirter and French girl.

    Need to meet squirter soon since french is back on Paris.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220103-171651_Instagram.jpg‎   IMG-20211107-WA0000.jpg‎  

  15. #8107
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I've always thought her Eros pics were hot but not a single review of her on any board.
    Cfs, BBBJ. She provides a GFE experience. She seems sane and hasn't acted up. So a professional.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape