Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 18413
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys getting girls to come visit from NYC when they don't know you? All the ones I talk to ask me to go to NYC first and meet them, and once they're more comfortable they would come to DC.
    Mines is not from NY. Haven't searched long outside my area but I figure it would be tough in NY. There's prob too many hunters out there and they wouldn't make the trip unless you pay some crazy amount. I've found that college towns are easier. Mine happened to be a horny foreign exchange student. Takes some work but is usually worth it since the visit ends up a couple of days.

  2. #8122

    Pa, de, va

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys getting girls to come visit from NYC when they don't know you? All the ones I talk to ask me to go to NYC first and meet them, and once they're more comfortable they would come to DC.
    I've had no success with NYC either. Allowance amounts in NYC are also super high. Between paying for the train down, hotel, then a night out, on top of higher allowance, I can't swing it while trying to juggle a rotation I'm really happy with.

    PA, and DE on the other hand are much easier fishing spots. I've found that the smaller cities like York and Lancaster PA; certain smaller towns in southern VA, and Newark, DE (university of Delaware is a huge party school with lots of coeds) have lower allowance requirements and the ladies are more likely to take an hour or two drive to you.

    Competing with NYC pricing and egos isn't much fun for me.

  3. #8121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Russia supposed to come to DC. Let's see if this happens for me.

    Fucking hot! Miles above these a bit above avg girls asking for 1 k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Nova is starting to run dry. Been searching out of the area. This one visited me from out of town for the New Year. Dicks about to fall off.
    How are you guys getting girls to come visit from NYC when they don't know you? All the ones I talk to ask me to go to NYC first and meet them, and once they're more comfortable they would come to DC.

  4. #8120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Happy New Years

    Nova is starting to run dry. Been searching out of the area. This one visited me from out of town for the New Year. Dicks about to fall off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KakaoTalk_20220105_095604999_03.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20220105_095604999_01.jpg‎   KakaoTalk_20220105_095604999_02.jpg‎  

  5. #8119

    Can't get far with her

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    No intel, sorry. But she looks appealing to me. Good luck!
    Some initial engagement weeks ago, then went dark, now back.

    Says she had 1 or 2 LTs before, Spidey sense suspects a big ask.

  6. #8118
    Russia supposed to come to DC. Let's see if this happens for me.

    Fucking hot! Miles above these a bit above avg girls asking for 1 k.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220104-194956_Seeking.jpg‎  

  7. #8117

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with this one and might see her later this week. Appreciate any past experiences.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-7d164881a5da
    No intel, sorry. But she looks appealing to me. Good luck!

  8. #8116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Fr33 spirit aka ArtisticBelle aka PasdeTwat

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    Another new account from this one; who knows why she keeps doing that. Especially when she's one of the ones who pays for boosting or something, and so she's always one of those first 2 links. Like, figure it out already, lady, we're going to recognize you. Yeesh.

    And BTW, those looking for the Asian from Crofton, look up Chrissie9 on here. Looks like her account has been dead for over a year now, though. Not disabled, but empty.

  9. #8115
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    That one has been around the block for quite a while. She was also a little whacked in the head if I remember correctly.
    I missed her somehow LOL. What her profile link, anyone?

  10. #8114

    Anne

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-de3387096749

    Who is paying 800 to 1 k for Anne.

    I hit her up to meet up and I was paying less than half.

    Arghh.

  11. #8113
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    That one has been around the block for quite a while. She was also a little whacked in the head if I remember correctly.
    If you have her url share ot here. A lot of mongers are interested. I don't have anymore info. It was one and done for me.

  12. #8112

    NatalieH

    Currently chatting with this one and might see her later this week. Appreciate any past experiences.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-7d164881a5da

  13. #8111

    We've all already sampled her

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Here's one for you mongers. I had her last year - 300 nbcip, bbcim, etc. - 300. I had to drop her too fucking far. Out in Crofton and wears too much perfume.
    That one has been around the block for quite a while. She was also a little whacked in the head if I remember correctly.

  14. #8110

    They already know

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I'm not stupid enough to mention that lmao.
    In Google Analytics, when you view your Referrals under Traffic Sources, you see the main domains that traffic to your website originated from. When you click on any of these source domains, you see the specific pages where people found your links and clicked on them. These are the referral paths.

  15. #8109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any Intel on Eve86?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-f629b8c95d24

    Talking to her. She's been on SA for over a year but can't find any report on her. PM me please.
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingXX  [View Original Post]
    I tried a couple of times but no response.
    She self-identified as a "heavy smoker" - UGH!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape