Escort Review: Seeking Arrangements
+
Submit Review
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 10971
-
01-06-22 01:41 #6021Senior Member

Posts: 108I just renewed before the increase but SA's been doing that thing where you cancel the auto renewal early on but you have to cancel again before the auto bill date.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 00:10 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 122Latinas
Have anybody reach out to Latinas. A lot of them look like pros. The one between the age of 25-33.
-
01-05-22 22:04 #6019Senior Member

Posts: 664Seeking raised price 10.00 for a monthly subscription
I just tried to renew now I have to buy another card WTF.
-
01-05-22 17:47 #6018Senior Member

Posts: 664Anal bb??
My nurse at Mass Genereal STD clinic said NEVER to do anal BB too many bad issues.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
My 2 cents.
CM.
-
01-05-22 15:03 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 624Well.
As her profile says, maybe she really is looking for a "real relationship" and something long term.
Originally Posted by PatMine22
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 07:39 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 702You've pasted links to your inbox messages not their profiles. We can't see your messages; you need to link the profiles.
Originally Posted by SuperGuy1977
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 22:49 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 157Saw her for 300 once and then again a second time for the cost of a just her uber. Let me go bare both times in her. Was clean, no smell, performance otherwise was eh. She has some mental issues though, I think she's now on meds so might be a little more head clear now. Last time I hit her up she wanted 800.
Originally Posted by BostonJones
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 22:46 #6014Regular Member

Posts: 1Intel?
Good evening fellas!
New to the SA game and thought I would ask for your help and intel on any of the following? Thanks in advance!
https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-d94b59e97570
https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-86b0c574dca0
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-839b71d7c2f8
-
01-04-22 20:08 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 742Care to share how much you paid for these meets?
Originally Posted by SaltWaterLbc
[View Original Post]
How long they were for?
Did you meet before for drinks or food?
Any other details or maybe share their profile name?
Thanks for sharing.
-
01-04-22 19:41 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 29Sofie
Hey I saw her awhile back. She's ok but she does try to get you to pay for stuff before you get any action. I had to go on a couple dates and pay her before she was willing to have sex. Really good blowjobs but again it took awhile. Good luck!
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 16:16 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 108Sofia
Texting with her right now actually, will report back if we meet.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:41 #6010Senior Member

Posts: 1089Dude man all good. We have all done it at some point haha. The amazing thing is I vaguely remember seeing that some people actually paid her to hit it. LOL.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:39 #6009Senior Member

Posts: 574What can I say. I cast a wide net.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:25 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 1089Dude I can't believe you saw her LOL.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-957771273f27
She should have paid you! Hahahha.
Right now I have you pictured in my mind as ace ventura when he finds out einhorn is a man haahah.
-
01-04-22 15:21 #6007Senior Member

Posts: 142Lily1234
Pictures, or it didn't happen, LOL.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





