Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 732 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5991

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJones2009  [View Original Post]
    With this one. Was looking to see if anyone had any intel so I don't waste my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
    Someone on here recently said they saw her a few times. I went as far as text messaging with her (today) and decided not to proceed, not my type.

  2. #5990

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on. QueenC95 xo?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-092fd98e5a02
    Thats Cassandra from Randolph. Ri. That literally her 15th profile in a year, she's a crackhead, drug addict etc.

  3. #5989

    She's been around

    She's been around a while. I think she used to be near Rhode island? Anyway, different name same girl. Heavy drug use, pro but you'll get laid if that's what you're looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on. QueenC95 xo?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-092fd98e5a02

  4. #5988

    QueenC95 xo

    Does anyone have any intel on. QueenC95 xo?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-092fd98e5a02

  5. #5987

    About to meet up

    With this one. Was looking to see if anyone had any intel so I don't waste my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6

  6. #5986

    Price increase

    "Don't miss your chance to save on a premium Seeking subscription.

    Starting January 4, 2022 our rates will be increasing for all memberships. So don't miss out on this opportunity to save.

    We're offering preferred members, like you, a limited time offer to lock in a subscription at our current rates.

    Like you, we're looking forward to a bigger and busier new year for all Seeking members."

  7. #5985

    SA Takes work but worth it

    So I come to Boston every once in awhile. I signed up for SA a month before I was supposed to go. Lined up 2 19 year olds and a 26 year old. 2 out 3 BBFSCIP AND BBFSCIA. Only one made me wear a hat during sex but, got ultra sloppy DT. So takes time to line them up but, once you do all gravy.

  8. #5984

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobstahh  [View Original Post]
    I have the same exact issue. Any help is appreciated.
    I had this issue once cause I signed up looking for "success and wealth. " So you can only see the sugar mommas (there arent any). I made a new account and fixed that.

  9. #5983

    Step your game up

    Quote Originally Posted by GangumStyle  [View Original Post]
    I have signed up with SA on two other occasions and although I admit, I don't pursue very hard, I have never had a connection. Even once thought I was getting catfished.

    Do I sign up for Diamond to weed out the bs? I have a SO so discretion is a must.

    What are the tricks to at least get to the negotiating table?
    Sounds like you got to step your game up bro. I been active for like 3 days and already have like 5 on the line. Had a meet set with one but I had to blow her off because of work issues. Throw them a compliment or 2 , ask them a few questions about themselves then ask what they're looking to get out of the site. Be straight up and switch to txt. That's when the real fun starts. I got a couple lined up the next few weeks I'm hoping I can find at least one good one.

  10. #5982
    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude39  [View Original Post]
    So after seeing the great reviews about her on here I decided to take the plunge. We talked a bit on SA, I gave her my number and she gave me some pics. I was happy, we decided on a price for a few hours and she was coming to me in Maine. First red flag was when she wanted half upfront, stated for gas and to pay her babysitter half would have been 250. She wanted me to cash app it. I told her straight up, that I was not sending her 250 with no guarantee. She tried to sweeten the deal by telling me she would spend as long as I wanted and into the morning. I was thinking with the correct head and told her, I would front her Gas money which was 60, take a chance on me and then the next time you see me if you want half upfront I would do it. She said OK, then she said I would feel better if it was 100. But I will take 60. So I cash aped her 60. Guess what? She never showed. Figures. Moral of the story, never use cash app, its an easy way for them to scam you or get easy money.
    Sorry that happened to you my guy, but it's a rule of thumb to always be careful with deposits, even if you know the girl! I had one SB I saw 3 or 4 times pull the cash app dash on me. She asked me for money to buy a new phone in exchange for the next session being free. I agreed and she stopped responding to my texts shortly afterwards.

  11. #5981
    Quote Originally Posted by MeloYello  [View Original Post]
    Don't sign up for diamond. Waste of money. Just be straight forward when making contact. Personally I'm looking for a PPM arrangement, I always ask really early on if they'd be interested in a intimate PPM arrangement. I always ask their PPM price and say what range I'm comfortable at, if it's to high I make a joke it's more than I make in a week. I give them some type of compliment and thank them for their time and move on. Send out a lot of messages, you'll find one.
    This is exactly how I scored my first date on the second day of being on the site.

  12. #5980
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Curious if she was cool with msog. How's the head game? Did she rush you at all?
    Zero rush, unfortunately I personally couldn't do msog that day. Game is 10/10! Zero rush, overall a nice girl to talk to. Had time to kill so I got her whole life story almost LOL.

  13. #5979
    Has anyone met Alyssa before? Looking for some intel before I pull the trigger. Seems to be the girl in pics. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-64a6a246dc42

  14. #5978

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAzn  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've asked this before and still have not been able to get any of your links to work. Every single link that I have clicked on says no profile found. Even recent ones. I know I'm not blocked since I haven't reached out to any of the girls. Do I need to paid for a subscription? Is something setup wrong with my profile? If anyone has any ideas, please pm me. Thanks!
    Could be browser related. I had something similar happening in Firefox, no links ever worked. Switched to Chrome and it fixed the problem.

  15. #5977
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAzn  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've asked this before and still have not been able to get any of your links to work. Every single link that I have clicked on says no profile found. Even recent ones. I know I'm not blocked since I haven't reached out to any of the girls. Do I need to paid for a subscription? Is something setup wrong with my profile? If anyone has any ideas, please pm me. Thanks!
    I had the same problem before the experts here helped out. It has something to do with the profile being Sugar Daddy or seeking Sugar Babies, which is the 99 a month. I had mine set up differently and now I can see it. You can write to Support and they'll switch the type of account. Sometimes, profiles are blocked, deleted or not posting. You don't need to pay to see the ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape