Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 732 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6016
    You've pasted links to your inbox messages not their profiles. We can't see your messages; you need to link the profiles.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGuy1977  [View Original Post]
    Good evening fellas!

    New to the SA game and thought I would ask for your help and intel on any of the following? Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-d94b59e97570

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-86b0c574dca0

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-839b71d7c2f8

  2. #6015
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonJones  [View Original Post]
    It's been almost 3 years. Different profile but the collarbone tattoo was the memory jog. Can confirm absolute Smokeshow! Great ass great tits, great skin gorgeous face. She has a very semi-pro UTR vibe and everything covered. Performance 7-10 but I'm an old fat guy so she probably just wanted to get it over with and out of there. 400-500.
    Saw her for 300 once and then again a second time for the cost of a just her uber. Let me go bare both times in her. Was clean, no smell, performance otherwise was eh. She has some mental issues though, I think she's now on meds so might be a little more head clear now. Last time I hit her up she wanted 800.

  3. #6014

    Intel?

    Good evening fellas!

    New to the SA game and thought I would ask for your help and intel on any of the following? Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-d94b59e97570

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-86b0c574dca0

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-839b71d7c2f8

  4. #6013
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltWaterLbc  [View Original Post]
    So I come to Boston every once in awhile. I signed up for SA a month before I was supposed to go. Lined up 2 19 year olds and a 26 year old. 2 out 3 BBFSCIP AND BBFSCIA. Only one made me wear a hat during sex but, got ultra sloppy DT. So takes time to line them up but, once you do all gravy.
    Care to share how much you paid for these meets?

    How long they were for?

    Did you meet before for drinks or food?

    Any other details or maybe share their profile name?

    Thanks for sharing.

  5. #6012

    Sofie

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    Texting with her right now actually, will report back if we meet.
    Hey I saw her awhile back. She's ok but she does try to get you to pay for stuff before you get any action. I had to go on a couple dates and pay her before she was willing to have sex. Really good blowjobs but again it took awhile. Good luck!

  6. #6011

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Texting with her right now actually, will report back if we meet.

  7. #6010
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    What can I say. I cast a wide net.
    Dude man all good. We have all done it at some point haha. The amazing thing is I vaguely remember seeing that some people actually paid her to hit it. LOL.

  8. #6009
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Dude I can't believe you saw her LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-957771273f27

    She should have paid you! Hahahha.

    Right now I have you pictured in my mind as ace ventura when he finds out einhorn is a man haahah.
    What can I say. I cast a wide net.

  9. #6008
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I just had the weirdest encounter. After being stuck with a sick kid for my entire vacation, spending it in the house since my last report to you all, I was finally able to go out and play today. During the last two weeks, I've been cultivating a couple of different opportunities, and one of them was with probably the oldest woman on SA. Since she was the most prompt responder today, and strangely never asked for money, and could host, I decided "what the fuck, why not?

    She gave me a street address and apartment number, which I looked up on google maps and it looked like what I thought was an apartment complex in Brighton. Oh no, sirs, oh no. When I arrived, she told me to meet her around back, otherwise I would have to take a Covid test to enter the building. As I approach the building, I realized that it was swarming with very elderly people. Holy shit, I was at a retirement home. She met me in the courtyard, and I followed her into the building, and up to her "apartment". First of all fucking cat hair everywhere. I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Second of all, I didn't realize until it was way too late disport woman had a physical deformity. Then she confirmed it by mentioning that she had scoliosis. At this point, I was overcommitted, and just couldn't back out. I'm here to tell you all that I just left a BBFS encounter with easily the oldest active user on SA. It cost me nothing, and now I have a story that I can't tell anybody but you guys. I'm not proud of myself, but I am haha.
    Dude I can't believe you saw her LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-957771273f27

    She should have paid you! Hahahha.

    Right now I have you pictured in my mind as ace ventura when he finds out einhorn is a man haahah.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 396744a3-74d1-4b77-9177-810f74271ded_2x.jpg‎  

  10. #6007

    Lily1234

    Pictures, or it didn't happen, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I just had the weirdest encounter. After being stuck with a sick kid for my entire vacation, spending it in the house since my last report to you all, I was finally able to go out and play today. During the last two weeks, I've been cultivating a couple of different opportunities, and one of them was with probably the oldest woman on SA. Since she was the most prompt responder today, and strangely never asked for money, and could host, I decided "what the fuck, why not?

    She gave me a street address and apartment number, which I looked up on google maps and it looked like what I thought was an apartment complex in Brighton. Oh no, sirs, oh no. When I arrived, she told me to meet her around back, otherwise I would have to take a Covid test to enter the building. As I approach the building, I realized that it was swarming with very elderly people. Holy shit, I was at a retirement home. She met me in the courtyard, and I followed her into the building, and up to her "apartment". First of all fucking cat hair everywhere. I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Second of all, I didn't realize until it was way too late disport woman had a physical deformity. Then she confirmed it by mentioning that she had scoliosis. At this point, I was overcommitted, and just couldn't back out. I'm here to tell you all that I just left a BBFS encounter with easily the oldest active user on SA. It cost me nothing, and now I have a story that I can't tell anybody but you guys. I'm not proud of myself, but I am haha.

  11. #6006

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I just had the weirdest encounter. After being stuck with a sick kid for my entire vacation, spending it in the house since my last report to you all, I was finally able to go out and play today. During the last two weeks, I've been cultivating a couple of different opportunities, and one of them was with probably the oldest woman on SA. Since she was the most prompt responder today, and strangely never asked for money, and could host, I decided "what the fuck, why not?

    She gave me a street address and apartment number, which I looked up on google maps and it looked like what I thought was an apartment complex in Brighton. Oh no, sirs, oh no. When I arrived, she told me to meet her around back, otherwise I would have to take a Covid test to enter the building. As I approach the building, I realized that it was swarming with very elderly people. Holy shit, I was at a retirement home. She met me in the courtyard, and I followed her into the building, and up to her "apartment". First of all fucking cat hair everywhere. I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Second of all, I didn't realize until it was way too late disport woman had a physical deformity. Then she confirmed it by mentioning that she had scoliosis. At this point, I was overcommitted, and just couldn't back out. I'm here to tell you all that I just left a BBFS encounter with easily the oldest active user on SA. It cost me nothing, and now I have a story that I can't tell anybody but you guys. I'm not proud of myself, but I am haha.
    Dude, seems the deed was a cost in itself.

  12. #6005

    Good for you

    Not sure about others here yet I'm not going to request the profile. Hope it was worth it.

  13. #6004
    Guys, I just had the weirdest encounter. After being stuck with a sick kid for my entire vacation, spending it in the house since my last report to you all, I was finally able to go out and play today. During the last two weeks, I've been cultivating a couple of different opportunities, and one of them was with probably the oldest woman on SA. Since she was the most prompt responder today, and strangely never asked for money, and could host, I decided "what the fuck, why not?

    She gave me a street address and apartment number, which I looked up on google maps and it looked like what I thought was an apartment complex in Brighton. Oh no, sirs, oh no. When I arrived, she told me to meet her around back, otherwise I would have to take a Covid test to enter the building. As I approach the building, I realized that it was swarming with very elderly people. Holy shit, I was at a retirement home. She met me in the courtyard, and I followed her into the building, and up to her "apartment". First of all fucking cat hair everywhere. I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Second of all, I didn't realize until it was way too late disport woman had a physical deformity. Then she confirmed it by mentioning that she had scoliosis. At this point, I was overcommitted, and just couldn't back out. I'm here to tell you all that I just left a BBFS encounter with easily the oldest active user on SA. It cost me nothing, and now I have a story that I can't tell anybody but you guys. I'm not proud of myself, but I am haha.

  14. #6003
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    It's been almost 3 years. Different profile but the collarbone tattoo was the memory jog. Can confirm absolute Smokeshow! Great ass great tits, great skin gorgeous face. She has a very semi-pro UTR vibe and everything covered. Performance 7-10 but I'm an old fat guy so she probably just wanted to get it over with and out of there. 400-500.

  15. #6002

    New Year New Reviews

    DaisyDolly 27 Malden.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977

    Should have heeded warnings. Whenever all options are on the table via SA messaging and proposed to you with no prompting it should be a warning sign. When all reviews are unflattering that should also be a warning. When someone says "light smoker" it usually means they are a chimney. Ugh. Had a miserable time and wanted to leave the moment I got there. Stay away.

    Honey 22 Providence (AA very pretty).

    (Blocked so no link).

    Willing to come to me which was nice. But then would go silent for long periods of time and then get mad that I was being incommunicative? Ok Honey. I think she is high traffic.

    Nicolexox0 26 Fall River.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-5c9111ae50d2

    Wow love her tits. We went back and forth and were going to meet for 350 then she blocked me last minute. I have her # but not sure what the blocking was all about. I guess I saved myself an hour drive and 350.

    Ashley 29 Attleboro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-b5218b06d6bd

    Had arrangements to meet. 300 for everything uncovered. Then ghosted. Maybe someone else will have better luck. I'm usually one ghost and then done.

    PrettyGirlie 31 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-36fd7fe7025a

    GPS. Kind of mean. Didn't get deep into texting. Sounded like she was good for around 400 but just found her to be such a b*tch. Too bad bc she's good looking.

    NaturalBri 21 Needham.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-088d748dd3c6

    Very beautiful but very needy. Will blow your phone up once you give her digits. May be able to host eventually. Wanted 600. I passed.

    JSW 27 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-9430683a9cca

    Definitely a little chunkier than pics but still cute. Met at a hotel. BBBJ rushed then covered FS. 300. Might repeat in a pinch. Feels like she is semipro or pro.

    Would love feedback on these:

    Lamblem 29 Boston - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-ba038ca7b060.

    Sofie 23 Boston - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-bcf0b7cdd68e.

    Paradise412 28 Boston - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-bcf0b7cdd68e.

    Katebor 28 Brighton - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-a2663a80b09f.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape