Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 10966
-
01-05-22 07:39 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 702You've pasted links to your inbox messages not their profiles. We can't see your messages; you need to link the profiles.
Originally Posted by SuperGuy1977
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 22:49 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 157Saw her for 300 once and then again a second time for the cost of a just her uber. Let me go bare both times in her. Was clean, no smell, performance otherwise was eh. She has some mental issues though, I think she's now on meds so might be a little more head clear now. Last time I hit her up she wanted 800.
Originally Posted by BostonJones
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 22:46 #6014Regular Member

Posts: 1Intel?
Good evening fellas!
New to the SA game and thought I would ask for your help and intel on any of the following? Thanks in advance!
https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-d94b59e97570
https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-86b0c574dca0
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-839b71d7c2f8
-
01-04-22 20:08 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 742Care to share how much you paid for these meets?
Originally Posted by SaltWaterLbc
[View Original Post]
How long they were for?
Did you meet before for drinks or food?
Any other details or maybe share their profile name?
Thanks for sharing.
-
01-04-22 19:41 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 29Sofie
Hey I saw her awhile back. She's ok but she does try to get you to pay for stuff before you get any action. I had to go on a couple dates and pay her before she was willing to have sex. Really good blowjobs but again it took awhile. Good luck!
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 16:16 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 108Sofia
Texting with her right now actually, will report back if we meet.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:41 #6010Senior Member

Posts: 1089Dude man all good. We have all done it at some point haha. The amazing thing is I vaguely remember seeing that some people actually paid her to hit it. LOL.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:39 #6009Senior Member

Posts: 574What can I say. I cast a wide net.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:25 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 1089Dude I can't believe you saw her LOL.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-957771273f27
She should have paid you! Hahahha.
Right now I have you pictured in my mind as ace ventura when he finds out einhorn is a man haahah.
-
01-04-22 15:21 #6007Senior Member

Posts: 142Lily1234
Pictures, or it didn't happen, LOL.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:05 #6006Senior Member

Posts: 103Cost
Dude, seems the deed was a cost in itself.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 14:34 #6005Senior Member

Posts: 304Good for you
Not sure about others here yet I'm not going to request the profile. Hope it was worth it.
-
01-04-22 14:31 #6004Senior Member

Posts: 574Guys, I just had the weirdest encounter. After being stuck with a sick kid for my entire vacation, spending it in the house since my last report to you all, I was finally able to go out and play today. During the last two weeks, I've been cultivating a couple of different opportunities, and one of them was with probably the oldest woman on SA. Since she was the most prompt responder today, and strangely never asked for money, and could host, I decided "what the fuck, why not?
She gave me a street address and apartment number, which I looked up on google maps and it looked like what I thought was an apartment complex in Brighton. Oh no, sirs, oh no. When I arrived, she told me to meet her around back, otherwise I would have to take a Covid test to enter the building. As I approach the building, I realized that it was swarming with very elderly people. Holy shit, I was at a retirement home. She met me in the courtyard, and I followed her into the building, and up to her "apartment". First of all fucking cat hair everywhere. I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Second of all, I didn't realize until it was way too late disport woman had a physical deformity. Then she confirmed it by mentioning that she had scoliosis. At this point, I was overcommitted, and just couldn't back out. I'm here to tell you all that I just left a BBFS encounter with easily the oldest active user on SA. It cost me nothing, and now I have a story that I can't tell anybody but you guys. I'm not proud of myself, but I am haha.
-
01-04-22 14:04 #6003Senior Member

Posts: 29It's been almost 3 years. Different profile but the collarbone tattoo was the memory jog. Can confirm absolute Smokeshow! Great ass great tits, great skin gorgeous face. She has a very semi-pro UTR vibe and everything covered. Performance 7-10 but I'm an old fat guy so she probably just wanted to get it over with and out of there. 400-500.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 13:16 #6002Senior Member

Posts: 203New Year New Reviews
DaisyDolly 27 Malden.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977
Should have heeded warnings. Whenever all options are on the table via SA messaging and proposed to you with no prompting it should be a warning sign. When all reviews are unflattering that should also be a warning. When someone says "light smoker" it usually means they are a chimney. Ugh. Had a miserable time and wanted to leave the moment I got there. Stay away.
Honey 22 Providence (AA very pretty).
(Blocked so no link).
Willing to come to me which was nice. But then would go silent for long periods of time and then get mad that I was being incommunicative? Ok Honey. I think she is high traffic.
Nicolexox0 26 Fall River.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-5c9111ae50d2
Wow love her tits. We went back and forth and were going to meet for 350 then she blocked me last minute. I have her # but not sure what the blocking was all about. I guess I saved myself an hour drive and 350.
Ashley 29 Attleboro.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-b5218b06d6bd
Had arrangements to meet. 300 for everything uncovered. Then ghosted. Maybe someone else will have better luck. I'm usually one ghost and then done.
PrettyGirlie 31 Boston.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-36fd7fe7025a
GPS. Kind of mean. Didn't get deep into texting. Sounded like she was good for around 400 but just found her to be such a b*tch. Too bad bc she's good looking.
NaturalBri 21 Needham.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-088d748dd3c6
Very beautiful but very needy. Will blow your phone up once you give her digits. May be able to host eventually. Wanted 600. I passed.
JSW 27 Boston.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-9430683a9cca
Definitely a little chunkier than pics but still cute. Met at a hotel. BBBJ rushed then covered FS. 300. Might repeat in a pinch. Feels like she is semipro or pro.
Would love feedback on these:
Lamblem 29 Boston - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-ba038ca7b060.
Sofie 23 Boston - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-bcf0b7cdd68e.
Paradise412 28 Boston - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-bcf0b7cdd68e.
Katebor 28 Brighton - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-a2663a80b09f.











Reply With Quote





