Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 31133
-
01-04-22 13:54 #16283Senior Member

Posts: 561Thank you sir. I really appreciate that info.
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 13:18 #16282Senior Member

Posts: 666Allegedly she had a bad experience with a monger so who can blame her.
Originally Posted by HD0629
[View Original Post]
In the other hand I don't want to be recorded so if I ever had a desire I wouldn't go just because the inside Cam. Good info.
-
01-04-22 11:30 #16281Senior Member

Posts: 227Odd shaped head.
How about her pussy lips? Does she have some biggens?
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 11:19 #16280Senior Member

Posts: 145Indigo
I've seen indigo numerous times and have never had an issue or concern with any camera issues and was not aware there were any inside cameras. If you're concerned, I would just wear a baseball cap pulled down to cover most of your face and sunglasses. It's just a short walk from the parking lot to her townhouse door. As far as inside cameras go, that's pretty cool! I'll have to ask her to give me a copy of the recording of us fucking so I can have my own personal porno of me and indigo, LOL.
Originally Posted by HD0629
[View Original Post]
P.S. Indigo was out of town at the end of last year but she told me she's up and running now and is looking for a few nice and respectful regulars!
-
01-04-22 11:13 #16279Senior Member

Posts: 949Nivyuh
I saw this girl Monday near Tyvola. Incall location was clean and safe. She weighs much more than 128 lbs. Regardless, she was super nice and super affectionate to me. DATY, DFK, mish, and doggy was on my menu. She didn't have to lube up for me. She does not mess with the monkey. My session cost me 120. I may repeat if my other choices don't respond.
She is 22 years old and just started escorting last week.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/210721054870
-
01-04-22 10:44 #16278Regular Member

Posts: 20Indigo
Be prepare to get recorded by her cameras in and outside the house.
Originally Posted by SpicyTaco69
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 10:05 #16277Senior Member

Posts: 255Her ad reads like english isn't her first language or it was fed through google translate, kinda suspicious.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 09:45 #16276Senior Member

Posts: 234She gave a pretty good BBBJ. I'm not sure about CIM, but she was fine with a Russian. I pulled off the bag while I'm mish and she accepted it. I don't know about BBFS.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 09:27 #16275Senior Member

Posts: 427Marissa
Fake pics. This is Queen Vayden or Princess Vayden. Can't recall which but she has been around several years. Only thing she is the queen of is upsell and gps. Her real pics aren't bad but you better have deep pockets to get anywhere with her.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 08:12 #16274Senior Member

Posts: 7337I have noticed that about the oddly shaped head in her ads and just figured it was the way she was wearing her hair? Does she offer anything BB like a blow job? CIM?
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 07:46 #16273Senior Member

Posts: 234Stay away
She looks like an ogre. I left and I'm glad I did. Another monger Pmed me a few weeks later that she wasn't the healthiest, in a way that will be bad for you.
Originally Posted by Devour
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 07:43 #16272Senior Member

Posts: 561https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...l/494541328149
Anyone have a report on this one? She is in Statesville, but has posted in Charlotte several times. Can't find a review on her.
-
01-04-22 07:07 #16271Banned Member

Posts: 1148Marissa
-
01-04-22 06:46 #16270Banned Member

Posts: 11482 out of 3
I've seen Amber. Wrote a review from a few months ago. Only thing I will add is, she gave me a BBBJ and when I got close enough to suck her tits, she smells like smoke. Like it was coming out of her pores. She can take a helluva pounding.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
Ashley has been recently reviewed by me.
-
01-03-22 18:00 #16269Senior Member

Posts: 234Happy New Year
Happy New Years guys. Hopefully 2022 will bring a lot of fresh faces to the business, and help us escape this repetitive funk of low class providers. I was able to pay "the one" a visit a few days ago. It was an ok, GFE-like time. I will say, she has an oddly shaped head that really stuck out when I first arrived. She's a smoker so I actually saw her out in front of her room before I parked. But what a weird forehead / head ratio. Like I mentioned, she didn't mind LFK and all positions so that was nice. However, she was the sweatiest provider I've ever been with. It was a slight turn on, but it was odd. When she was in top, she was literally dripping sweat. Same thing in mish and k-9. Holding onto some sweaty cheeks while pounding away was actually pretty fun. She didn't stink or have any odd odors. She did sweat her makeup off onto my face. So if you're in a rush to be somewhere after, be prepared. In all, she's safe and a possible repeat option.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72869375
Now, I'd like to know a bit more about "Betty". She has a Kendra Bluu from Monroe vibe. I chatted with her a bit, but communication was a bit sporadic. Has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72837177










Reply With Quote





