Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 990 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 490 890 940 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1040 1090 1490 1990 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 30328
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15493

  2. #15492
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    She looks like an ogre. I left and I'm glad I did. Another monger Pmed me a few weeks later that she wasn't the healthiest, in a way that will be bad for you.
    Thank you sir. I really appreciate that info.

  3. #15491
    Quote Originally Posted by HD0629  [View Original Post]
    Be prepare to get recorded by her cameras in and outside the house.
    Allegedly she had a bad experience with a monger so who can blame her.

    In the other hand I don't want to be recorded so if I ever had a desire I wouldn't go just because the inside Cam. Good info.

  4. #15490

    Odd shaped head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    She gave a pretty good BBBJ. I'm not sure about CIM, but she was fine with a Russian. I pulled off the bag while I'm mish and she accepted it. I don't know about BBFS.
    How about her pussy lips? Does she have some biggens?

  5. #15489

    Indigo

    Quote Originally Posted by HD0629  [View Original Post]
    Be prepare to get recorded by her cameras in and outside the house.
    I've seen indigo numerous times and have never had an issue or concern with any camera issues and was not aware there were any inside cameras. If you're concerned, I would just wear a baseball cap pulled down to cover most of your face and sunglasses. It's just a short walk from the parking lot to her townhouse door. As far as inside cameras go, that's pretty cool! I'll have to ask her to give me a copy of the recording of us fucking so I can have my own personal porno of me and indigo, LOL.

    P.S. Indigo was out of town at the end of last year but she told me she's up and running now and is looking for a few nice and respectful regulars!

  6. #15488

    Nivyuh

    I saw this girl Monday near Tyvola. Incall location was clean and safe. She weighs much more than 128 lbs. Regardless, she was super nice and super affectionate to me. DATY, DFK, mish, and doggy was on my menu. She didn't have to lube up for me. She does not mess with the monkey. My session cost me 120. I may repeat if my other choices don't respond.

    She is 22 years old and just started escorting last week.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/210721054870

  7. #15487

    Indigo

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyTaco69  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I've been trying to get in touch with Indigo forever. How did you do it?
    Be prepare to get recorded by her cameras in and outside the house.

  8. #15486
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Her ad reads like english isn't her first language or it was fed through google translate, kinda suspicious.

  9. #15485
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed that about the oddly shaped head in her ads and just figured it was the way she was wearing her hair? Does she offer anything BB like a blow job? CIM?
    She gave a pretty good BBBJ. I'm not sure about CIM, but she was fine with a Russian. I pulled off the bag while I'm mish and she accepted it. I don't know about BBFS.

  10. #15484

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics. This is Queen Vayden or Princess Vayden. Can't recall which but she has been around several years. Only thing she is the queen of is upsell and gps. Her real pics aren't bad but you better have deep pockets to get anywhere with her.

  11. #15483
    I have noticed that about the oddly shaped head in her ads and just figured it was the way she was wearing her hair? Does she offer anything BB like a blow job? CIM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Years guys. Hopefully 2022 will bring a lot of fresh faces to the business, and help us escape this repetitive funk of low class providers. I was able to pay "the one" a visit a few days ago. It was an ok, GFE-like time. I will say, she has an oddly shaped head that really stuck out when I first arrived. She's a smoker so I actually saw her out in front of her room before I parked. But what a weird forehead / head ratio. Like I mentioned, she didn't mind LFK and all positions so that was nice. However, she was the sweatiest provider I've ever been with. It was a slight turn on, but it was odd. When she was in top, she was literally dripping sweat. Same thing in mish and k-9. Holding onto some sweaty cheeks while pounding away was actually pretty fun. She didn't stink or have any odd odors. She did sweat her makeup off onto my face. So if you're in a rush to be somewhere after, be prepared. In all, she's safe and a possible repeat option.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72869375

    Now, I'd like to know a bit more about "Betty". She has a Kendra Bluu from Monroe vibe. I chatted with her a bit, but communication was a bit sporadic. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72837177

  12. #15482

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Devour  [View Original Post]
    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...l/494541328149

    Anyone have a report on this one? She is in Statesville, but has posted in Charlotte several times. Can't find a review on her.
    She looks like an ogre. I left and I'm glad I did. Another monger Pmed me a few weeks later that she wasn't the healthiest, in a way that will be bad for you.

  13. #15481
    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...l/494541328149

    Anyone have a report on this one? She is in Statesville, but has posted in Charlotte several times. Can't find a review on her.

  14. #15480

  15. #15479

    2 out of 3

    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/266377135734

    This one is real. Hosts at a residence during the day that she lives in. Pics are accurate, not GFE but very accommodating. If you're into thicker girls then she's a good choice. Also at a decent price point given the nice safe location and service. Would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/71020968

    This one is real and the pictures are accurate. She usually hosts out of airbnb's with a friend who I think is also a provider. Pics are somewhat accurate, decent body with nice tits. Very accommodating though, and good service. Everything covered but really got into. Steeper price point than I prefer but would probably repeat for the service. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72732018

    Had a similar experience as this poster with her. Stood me up at the last minute. And then texted way later saying that she got busy and forgot to let me know.
    I've seen Amber. Wrote a review from a few months ago. Only thing I will add is, she gave me a BBBJ and when I got close enough to suck her tits, she smells like smoke. Like it was coming out of her pores. She can take a helluva pounding.

    Ashley has been recently reviewed by me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape