Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 31133
-
01-03-22 17:57 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 391Fake Pics
100% fake pics, real provider is in FL.
Originally Posted by Ceotraveling
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sabrina_lynn
-
01-03-22 16:57 #16267Regular Member

Posts: 9Info?
Hello, if it's not too much problem I would like some info on her too. Thank you.
Originally Posted by JakeFrancis
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 15:34 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 408I would have to agree with you on this--She was great everytime I saw her, She was a little skiddish the last time I saw her which was probably a year ago--Then she moved south with a bad bunch & I think she got caught up in some drama--I haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by SyrBoarder
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 14:24 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks I appreciate it, I did a google search however may have not stumbled upon the right article.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 14:09 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 309He probably has mutual connections on social media. I confirmed as well. She had been missing for about a week before she was found. Very sad indeed.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 13:51 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 222Not doubting you or anything but how did you piece that together from that article?
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 13:47 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 222QCE. Queen City Entertainment.
Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob
[View Original Post]
GPS. Golden Pussy Syndrome.
There is a part of the forum here that has all acronyms and QCE could be found with a simple google search.
-
01-03-22 13:23 #16261Senior Member

Posts: 176Anyone see this one?
-
01-03-22 13:14 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 122Jess. Alternative
Since Jess is not responding, wanted to know if there is any safe provider like her (no pharma use) and doesn't break the bank.
I am not looking for those EROS ones, whom I cannot afford.
Any inputs are appreciated; PM if needed.
CTL.
-
01-03-22 13:02 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 149Few Reports
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/266377135734
This one is real. Hosts at a residence during the day that she lives in. Pics are accurate, not GFE but very accommodating. If you're into thicker girls then she's a good choice. Also at a decent price point given the nice safe location and service. Would repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/71020968
This one is real and the pictures are accurate. She usually hosts out of airbnb's with a friend who I think is also a provider. Pics are somewhat accurate, decent body with nice tits. Very accommodating though, and good service. Everything covered but really got into. Steeper price point than I prefer but would probably repeat for the service. YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72732018
Originally Posted by MarkoTheJackal
[View Original Post]
Had a similar experience as this poster with her. Stood me up at the last minute. And then texted way later saying that she got busy and forgot to let me know.
-
01-03-22 12:52 #16258Senior Member

Posts: 149Rylie was unfortunately found dead last week. Sad story.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
https://www.wbtv.com/2021/12/31/body...gns-foul-play/
-
01-03-22 12:24 #16257Senior Member

Posts: 229Addy
Has anyone seen this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/870885806409
-
01-03-22 11:52 #16256Senior Member

Posts: 1205Great report. She's seen and seems to give good service. I'm sure other will try her.
Originally Posted by SpicyTaco69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 11:29 #16255Senior Member

Posts: 193The session was too mechanical for me. She was out of it. I won't repeat with her.
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 11:27 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 193Same here. No response from her. It isn't like her. Explains the Uncle situation. Kinda surprised really that she is caught up in that. Never figured for someone like her to be involved based on my sessions with her. I guess you don't really know anyone in this business.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






