Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 991 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 491 891 941 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1041 1091 1491 1991 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 30330
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15480

  2. #15479

    2 out of 3

    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/266377135734

    This one is real. Hosts at a residence during the day that she lives in. Pics are accurate, not GFE but very accommodating. If you're into thicker girls then she's a good choice. Also at a decent price point given the nice safe location and service. Would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/71020968

    This one is real and the pictures are accurate. She usually hosts out of airbnb's with a friend who I think is also a provider. Pics are somewhat accurate, decent body with nice tits. Very accommodating though, and good service. Everything covered but really got into. Steeper price point than I prefer but would probably repeat for the service. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72732018

    Had a similar experience as this poster with her. Stood me up at the last minute. And then texted way later saying that she got busy and forgot to let me know.
    I've seen Amber. Wrote a review from a few months ago. Only thing I will add is, she gave me a BBBJ and when I got close enough to suck her tits, she smells like smoke. Like it was coming out of her pores. She can take a helluva pounding.

    Ashley has been recently reviewed by me.

  3. #15478

    Happy New Year

    Happy New Years guys. Hopefully 2022 will bring a lot of fresh faces to the business, and help us escape this repetitive funk of low class providers. I was able to pay "the one" a visit a few days ago. It was an ok, GFE-like time. I will say, she has an oddly shaped head that really stuck out when I first arrived. She's a smoker so I actually saw her out in front of her room before I parked. But what a weird forehead / head ratio. Like I mentioned, she didn't mind LFK and all positions so that was nice. However, she was the sweatiest provider I've ever been with. It was a slight turn on, but it was odd. When she was in top, she was literally dripping sweat. Same thing in mish and k-9. Holding onto some sweaty cheeks while pounding away was actually pretty fun. She didn't stink or have any odd odors. She did sweat her makeup off onto my face. So if you're in a rush to be somewhere after, be prepared. In all, she's safe and a possible repeat option.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72869375

    Now, I'd like to know a bit more about "Betty". She has a Kendra Bluu from Monroe vibe. I chatted with her a bit, but communication was a bit sporadic. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72837177

  4. #15477

    Fake Pics

    100% fake pics, real provider is in FL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrina_lynn

  5. #15476

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFrancis  [View Original Post]
    I just sent you a PM.
    Hello, if it's not too much problem I would like some info on her too. Thank you.

  6. #15475
    Quote Originally Posted by SyrBoarder  [View Original Post]
    Sammy is one of my ATF's, if she still stayed in my area (north) then I would see her on the regular. Haven't seen her since she moved south, but my few sessions with her were great!
    I would have to agree with you on this--She was great everytime I saw her, She was a little skiddish the last time I saw her which was probably a year ago--Then she moved south with a bad bunch & I think she got caught up in some drama--I haven't seen her since.

  7. #15474
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    QCE. Queen City Entertainment.

    GPS. Golden Pussy Syndrome.

    There is a part of the forum here that has all acronyms and QCE could be found with a simple google search.
    Thanks I appreciate it, I did a google search however may have not stumbled upon the right article.

  8. #15473
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Not doubting you or anything but how did you piece that together from that article?
    He probably has mutual connections on social media. I confirmed as well. She had been missing for about a week before she was found. Very sad indeed.

  9. #15472
    Quote Originally Posted by HovasBack  [View Original Post]
    Rylie was unfortunately found dead last week. Sad story.

    https://www.wbtv.com/2021/12/31/body...gns-foul-play/
    Not doubting you or anything but how did you piece that together from that article?

  10. #15471
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob  [View Original Post]
    Forgive my ignorance what does those acronyms stand for?

    QCE?

    GPS?
    QCE. Queen City Entertainment.

    GPS. Golden Pussy Syndrome.

    There is a part of the forum here that has all acronyms and QCE could be found with a simple google search.

  11. #15470

  12. #15469

    Jess. Alternative

    Since Jess is not responding, wanted to know if there is any safe provider like her (no pharma use) and doesn't break the bank.

    I am not looking for those EROS ones, whom I cannot afford.

    Any inputs are appreciated; PM if needed.

    CTL.

  13. #15468

    Few Reports

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/266377135734

    This one is real. Hosts at a residence during the day that she lives in. Pics are accurate, not GFE but very accommodating. If you're into thicker girls then she's a good choice. Also at a decent price point given the nice safe location and service. Would repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/71020968

    This one is real and the pictures are accurate. She usually hosts out of airbnb's with a friend who I think is also a provider. Pics are somewhat accurate, decent body with nice tits. Very accommodating though, and good service. Everything covered but really got into. Steeper price point than I prefer but would probably repeat for the service. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoTheJackal  [View Original Post]
    She's also time wasting piece of shit. Agreed to meet today at 3 pm. 2:40 pm text her I'm otw and 20 minutes out. She says OK. Text her when I'm 10 minutes out and she says OK.

    I get there and she says the usual "need a few min." 3:30 pm still hadn't heard from her. 1 hour later she says she double booked because she "gets a lot of no shows". The level of Inconsideration from this **** is astonishing. You've been warned.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72732018

    Had a similar experience as this poster with her. Stood me up at the last minute. And then texted way later saying that she got busy and forgot to let me know.

  14. #15467
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen this one? Says located in fort mill which is pretty close to me just wondering if anyone has any info.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/258494792569
    Rylie was unfortunately found dead last week. Sad story.

    https://www.wbtv.com/2021/12/31/body...gns-foul-play/

  15. #15466

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape