Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 499 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4067
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    The pages are flooded with Asian's working for an agency. I tried one a couple of weeks ago and the lady I saw was 20 years older and 40 lbs. Heavier then the one in the pictures. Anyone had any luck with getting pictures of the actual girl before the meet? Any positive stories? The potential is there, but so far sub par results for me.
    Last time I tried one, I got the same thing. What was the financial damage?

  2. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    The pages are flooded with Asian's working for an agency. I tried one a couple of weeks ago and the lady I saw was 20 years older and 40 lbs. Heavier then the one in the pictures. Anyone had any luck with getting pictures of the actual girl before the meet? Any positive stories? The potential is there, but so far sub par results for me.
    What did she look like and how much did you end up spending may I ask?

  3. #4065

    Asian Providers

    The pages are flooded with Asian's working for an agency. I tried one a couple of weeks ago and the lady I saw was 20 years older and 40 lbs. Heavier then the one in the pictures. Anyone had any luck with getting pictures of the actual girl before the meet? Any positive stories? The potential is there, but so far sub par results for me.

  4. #4064

    Ebonies

    I don't see a lot of reviews lately on the ebony gals. Just wondering about these value providers, as I like some darker selection from time to time.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...v/148922107349

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...*/874301937501

    Thanks in advance!

  5. #4063

    Randomly Thought About This One

    Just randomly wondered what happened to this red head? She was fun whenever you could ahold of her, was wondering if she went UTR or something.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/843-507-2514
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E359ED3F-1D57-4CE5-B48A-B8E68A2E95D2.jpg‎  

  6. #4062

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Heck, I can't talk bad, been at this several decades and seen as many pussies as a gynocologist.
    Very true. What can I say. Double standards are OK if they work in your favor.

  7. #4061
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her back asking if she had a website or any reviews, since she's asking for so much screening info.

    She sent back a somewhat irritated reply that I can search her email address for her "over 200 reviews. ".

    Turns out she's been in the game for almost 10 years.

    That's a hard pass for me. 10 years of being run through by thousands of dudes is just a huge turn off to me.
    Heck, I can't talk bad, been at this several decades and seen as many pussies as a gynocologist.

  8. #4060

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Her twitter account appears to be dead.
    I emailed her back asking if she had a website or any reviews, since she's asking for so much screening info.

    She sent back a somewhat irritated reply that I can search her email address for her "over 200 reviews. ".

    Turns out she's been in the game for almost 10 years.

    That's a hard pass for me. 10 years of being run through by thousands of dudes is just a huge turn off to me.

  9. #4059
    Her twitter account appears to be dead.

  10. #4058

    Mandi Foxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxx
    LMSTFY.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=9883339

  11. #4057

    Cameron

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSternn  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year.

    Offering quick visits now.

    Must have chased off most of the regulars so needs to attract new meat.

    https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521
    I'm still a regular.

    I think. LOL.

  12. #4056

    174 lbs?

    Anyone have any intel on this nice looking lady? Looks like my style. Curious on the damage.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/341719196776

  13. #4055

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyJ  [View Original Post]
    She does look nice!
    Just a head up. She wants full name, phone number and LinkedIn.

  14. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I will be partaking.
    She does look nice!

  15. #4053

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxx
    I will be partaking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape