Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 498 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7468
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4063

    Randomly Thought About This One

    Just randomly wondered what happened to this red head? She was fun whenever you could ahold of her, was wondering if she went UTR or something.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/843-507-2514
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E359ED3F-1D57-4CE5-B48A-B8E68A2E95D2.jpg‎  

  2. #4062

    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Heck, I can't talk bad, been at this several decades and seen as many pussies as a gynocologist.
    Very true. What can I say. Double standards are OK if they work in your favor.

  3. #4061
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her back asking if she had a website or any reviews, since she's asking for so much screening info.

    She sent back a somewhat irritated reply that I can search her email address for her "over 200 reviews. ".

    Turns out she's been in the game for almost 10 years.

    That's a hard pass for me. 10 years of being run through by thousands of dudes is just a huge turn off to me.
    Heck, I can't talk bad, been at this several decades and seen as many pussies as a gynocologist.

  4. #4060

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Her twitter account appears to be dead.
    I emailed her back asking if she had a website or any reviews, since she's asking for so much screening info.

    She sent back a somewhat irritated reply that I can search her email address for her "over 200 reviews. ".

    Turns out she's been in the game for almost 10 years.

    That's a hard pass for me. 10 years of being run through by thousands of dudes is just a huge turn off to me.

  5. #4059
    Her twitter account appears to be dead.

  6. #4058

    Mandi Foxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxx
    LMSTFY.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=9883339

  7. #4057

    Cameron

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSternn  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year.

    Offering quick visits now.

    Must have chased off most of the regulars so needs to attract new meat.

    https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521
    I'm still a regular.

    I think. LOL.

  8. #4056

    174 lbs?

    Anyone have any intel on this nice looking lady? Looks like my style. Curious on the damage.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/341719196776

  9. #4055

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyJ  [View Original Post]
    She does look nice!
    Just a head up. She wants full name, phone number and LinkedIn.

  10. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I will be partaking.
    She does look nice!

  11. #4053

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxx
    I will be partaking.

  12. #4052

    Mandi Foxx

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxx

  13. #4051

    Cameron

    Happy New Year.

    Offering quick visits now.

    Must have chased off most of the regulars so needs to attract new meat.

    https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521

  14. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in early fall. Was a slightly better place off Northwoods kinda mid afternoon. Wanted a half. She wasn't high but performance was awful. Just backed it up to take the D with no enthusiasm. Said she was tired. Wouldn't take off top.

    I didn't even unzip. Just left her something for the time and left.
    And there's the "rub", so to speak. They stay in the game for enough time, they become lacksidasical and just don't give a shit. The one's who are decent looking even more so. They know what's out there and if they are even halfway decent looking (by STG standards, anyway), they just don't give a shit, so they figure they don't have to try anymore. I can see how she would have gone down that rabbit hole.

  15. #4049

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    As others have already stated. James Island location was "interesting" to say the least. She's been travelling a bit in the last year and now seems to only work out of hotels. Been a long time since I've had contact with her. The only thing I've noticed with her new ads, is she seems to have put some weight on, compared to 12 to 18 months ago. I would like to think that just means she's been healthier and avoiding demons.
    Saw her in early fall. Was a slightly better place off Northwoods kinda mid afternoon. Wanted a half. She wasn't high but performance was awful. Just backed it up to take the D with no enthusiasm. Said she was tired. Wouldn't take off top.

    I didn't even unzip. Just left her something for the time and left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape