Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 1101 1601 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17928
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are her, yeah. Pretty accurate. But she was a problem even before she passed out. Like I was worried about what was going on with her from the moment she came in.
    I have never met her but have been a subscriber to her OF profile for a few weeks and have chatted with her a bit. Given what I know, I would be willing to bet that this is not a regular issue for her. Based on comments relating to her Twitter, it seems like she had been struggling. My guess is that she switched some meds and unexpected things followed. She has always been attentive on her OF and I have never left an exchange with her thinking that she was having issues. You, absolutely, had a bad experience with her and that really, really sucks. Hopefully, though, she has things figured out.

    As far as the pictures on tryst, they match the content on her OF so I am pretty sure they can be relied on as accurate.

  2. #17927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnSlappy101  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures accurate? Hopefully it was just a new medication reaction.
    The pictures are her, yeah. Pretty accurate. But she was a problem even before she passed out. Like I was worried about what was going on with her from the moment she came in.

  3. #17926

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    She is GFE? I looked back at this board reviews and many said CBJ and LFK only.
    She is GFE.

  4. #17925
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Please avoid.

    *edit - more specifically she came over, emptied half of my bar in like five minutes, then lost consciousness mid-fuck and I literally thought she died for a few minutes. I couldn't wake her back up for four hours and the whole time her phone kept blowing up by some guy who maybe was a bf or handler or something. When she woke up she couldn't remember who I was or how she got there for several minutes.
    Are the pictures accurate? Hopefully it was just a new medication reaction.

  5. #17924

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Look at Giselle Amour.
    She is GFE? I looked back at this board reviews and many said CBJ and LFK only.

  6. #17923

    Arm Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/72860650

    Any info on this one, says she's by Elston & Montrose, been texting back and forth but she is very hesitant in her responses. Was looking to set something up but she is not very responsive.
    She is a very pretty and smart lady. I did a double with her and Casey Sparxxx back in July. Great double BBBJ and finished in Casey's mouth. She is a little quiet and reserved.

  7. #17922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    2 Strikes And You're Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    After two times an escort ghosts or cancels on you move on to another escort.
    Find another girl to play with. Seems like some guys get so fixated on Mia's pics. If she ghosts you on the second try, why keep trying? Mia's posting pics look way too gorgeous to be the actual girl you'd meet in person.

  8. #17921

    Arm Candy

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/72860650

    Any info on this one, says she's by Elston & Montrose, been texting back and forth but she is very hesitant in her responses. Was looking to set something up but she is not very responsive.

  9. #17920

    Alabama

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, this is all I needed to know. She's hot but sure sounds like a train wreck, not worth it to me!
    Its Alabama. I unknowingly mixed my new medications with alcohol that night and had no idea how serious of a reaction it could have. Incredibly sorry, but wanted to clear up that I'm not a crazy druggie or a "trainwreck". Needless to say that now I know and it won't be happening again.

  10. #17919
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for putting things in perspective. I've tried to reach her a few ways over a long period of time and got no replies. Also, no TER reviews for her phone number. Not sure what she is up to but may not be worth wasting time on her.
    Agreed. I'm convinced it's someone who likes wasting people's time or some sick dude with a fake and stolen pics jerking off while he reads texts from us. I tried contacting "Mia" 3 times over the summer and never got any response at all. I can hardly wait until "Mia" uses another one of her / his fake accounts here to post another shill ad and say that she's just "really selective" and "just very busy" LMFAO.

  11. #17918
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Please avoid.

    *edit - more specifically she came over, emptied half of my bar in like five minutes, then lost consciousness mid-fuck and I literally thought she died for a few minutes. I couldn't wake her back up for four hours and the whole time her phone kept blowing up by some guy who maybe was a bf or handler or something. When she woke up she couldn't remember who I was or how she got there for several minutes.
    Thanks, this is all I needed to know. She's hot but sure sounds like a train wreck, not worth it to me!

  12. #17917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Please avoid.

    *edit - more specifically she came over, emptied half of my bar in like five minutes, then lost consciousness mid-fuck and I literally thought she died for a few minutes. I couldn't wake her back up for four hours and the whole time her phone kept blowing up by some guy who maybe was a bf or handler or something. When she woke up she couldn't remember who I was or how she got there for several minutes.
    Sounds like she "fell out" from possibly opiates like H. The alcohol certainly didn't help.

  13. #17916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    Look at Giselle Amour.
    Yes if you like her pics you will love her, she is a real charmer and aims to please.

  14. #17915
    No idea. Let us know what you research.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonSno  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone knows any good provider in Naperville area? Looking for BBBJ, CIM, GFE.

    I know a lot of agencies / providers are in downtown or O'Hare area.

    Thanks.

  15. #17914

    Dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Had this happen to me with a provider I've been seeing regularly for overnights / extended dates for several years. She had changed some meds recently and after a stripteass to sexy lingerie and the wine we usually share to "get the tingles going", she suddenly passed out into a super deep sleep on my couch. I couldn't rouse her or get any kind of response from her. I knew she wouldn't want LEO or hospital involvement (she has a day career) so I made sure she was breathing okay, tucked a pillow under her head, and wrapped a big blanket around her. I watched TV on the couch with her there because I wanted to keep an eye on her breathing and she woke up over 4 hours later in a daze. She had no memory of what happened and was freaked out when I told her she was out for that long (She didn't think I drugged her or anything). Then after a while she had a flash and took some pills from her purse and showed me the label that warned about alcohol. She was really freaked out about what might have happened to her if she was with someone else in that state. There are a lot of psychos out there. She's big on crime stories and listed off like a dozen serial killers that used drugs to incapacitate girls, saying it was her worst fear to wake up tied up in the back of a van or tied naked to a bed in some basement somewhere. Continued our intimate evening as usual after she calmed down and she thanked me for "taking care of her".

    TLDR: It could happen to even a professional and reliable provider without her knowledge. Just some meds that mixed badly with alcohol. And yeah it would leave her vulnerable and helpless to basically anything and anyone when she's in that state.
    One of the worst combinations is taking a Benzo, like a Zanax ladder combined with alcohol. It is probably one of the leading causes of drug death.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape