Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 1101 1601 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17914

    Dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Had this happen to me with a provider I've been seeing regularly for overnights / extended dates for several years. She had changed some meds recently and after a stripteass to sexy lingerie and the wine we usually share to "get the tingles going", she suddenly passed out into a super deep sleep on my couch. I couldn't rouse her or get any kind of response from her. I knew she wouldn't want LEO or hospital involvement (she has a day career) so I made sure she was breathing okay, tucked a pillow under her head, and wrapped a big blanket around her. I watched TV on the couch with her there because I wanted to keep an eye on her breathing and she woke up over 4 hours later in a daze. She had no memory of what happened and was freaked out when I told her she was out for that long (She didn't think I drugged her or anything). Then after a while she had a flash and took some pills from her purse and showed me the label that warned about alcohol. She was really freaked out about what might have happened to her if she was with someone else in that state. There are a lot of psychos out there. She's big on crime stories and listed off like a dozen serial killers that used drugs to incapacitate girls, saying it was her worst fear to wake up tied up in the back of a van or tied naked to a bed in some basement somewhere. Continued our intimate evening as usual after she calmed down and she thanked me for "taking care of her".

    TLDR: It could happen to even a professional and reliable provider without her knowledge. Just some meds that mixed badly with alcohol. And yeah it would leave her vulnerable and helpless to basically anything and anyone when she's in that state.
    One of the worst combinations is taking a Benzo, like a Zanax ladder combined with alcohol. It is probably one of the leading causes of drug death.

  2. #17913
    Go and find out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matayo  [View Original Post]
    Guys Is this legit can get her on TER any reviews?

    https://tryst.link/escort/riinah

  3. #17912
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSno  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone knows any good provider in Naperville area? Looking for BBBJ, CIM, GFE.

    I know a lot of agencies / providers are in downtown or O'Hare area.

    Thanks.
    Look at Giselle Amour.

  4. #17911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Dangerous Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Obviously this type of situation sucks for the monger, but she's also potentially putting herself in a lot of danger with this behavior. We've seen a few reports of behavior like this where the provider basically passes out because she'd drunk or high.
    Had this happen to me with a provider I've been seeing regularly for overnights / extended dates for several years. She had changed some meds recently and after a stripteass to sexy lingerie and the wine we usually share to "get the tingles going", she suddenly passed out into a super deep sleep on my couch. I couldn't rouse her or get any kind of response from her. I knew she wouldn't want LEO or hospital involvement (she has a day career) so I made sure she was breathing okay, tucked a pillow under her head, and wrapped a big blanket around her. I watched TV on the couch with her there because I wanted to keep an eye on her breathing and she woke up over 4 hours later in a daze. She had no memory of what happened and was freaked out when I told her she was out for that long (She didn't think I drugged her or anything). Then after a while she had a flash and took some pills from her purse and showed me the label that warned about alcohol. She was really freaked out about what might have happened to her if she was with someone else in that state. There are a lot of psychos out there. She's big on crime stories and listed off like a dozen serial killers that used drugs to incapacitate girls, saying it was her worst fear to wake up tied up in the back of a van or tied naked to a bed in some basement somewhere. Continued our intimate evening as usual after she calmed down and she thanked me for "taking care of her".

    TLDR: It could happen to even a professional and reliable provider without her knowledge. Just some meds that mixed badly with alcohol. And yeah it would leave her vulnerable and helpless to basically anything and anyone when she's in that state.

  5. #17910
    Guys Is this legit can get her on TER any reviews?

    https://tryst.link/escort/riinah

  6. #17909

    Upper end

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't call $500 high end. That's more mid-range. Higher end starts are closer to $800 per hour, although you can find some at $700 an hour.

    Anyway, I already recommended Lacey Love. I also had a good time with Carla Noir, Adriana Milani, and Sasha Valentine. Look them up.
    I would have to add Sofia Sweet to that list. Total sweetheart and great attitude, plus she looks just like her pics.

  7. #17908

    Dangerous for her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Please avoid.

    *edit - more specifically she came over, emptied half of my bar in like five minutes, then lost consciousness mid-fuck and I literally thought she died for a few minutes. I couldn't wake her back up for four hours and the whole time her phone kept blowing up by some guy who maybe was a bf or handler or something. When she woke up she couldn't remember who I was or how she got there for several minutes.
    Obviously this type of situation sucks for the monger, but she's also potentially putting herself in a lot of danger with this behavior. We've seen a few reports of behavior like this where the provider basically passes out because she'd drunk or high.

  8. #17907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    For people unfamiliar with the Mia Caine saga.

    She has zero reviews by anybody with more than five posts.

    These people who reviewed Mia posted only about Mia and nobody else.

    The people who have more than five posts and posted about Mia have never been able to book an appointment with her. They only report being ghosted.
    Thank you for putting things in perspective. I've tried to reach her a few ways over a long period of time and got no replies. Also, no TER reviews for her phone number. Not sure what she is up to but may not be worth wasting time on her.

  9. #17906

    Providers in Naperville area

    Hi,

    Does anyone knows any good provider in Naperville area? Looking for BBBJ, CIM, GFE.

    I know a lot of agencies / providers are in downtown or O'Hare area.

    Thanks.

  10. #17905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Seems to be new.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alabamaw0rley
    Wow from those other reports I should consider myself lucky. I tried several times to contact her via text and email over the course of a few weeks and she never responded.

  11. #17904
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    For people unfamiliar with the Mia Caine saga.

    She has zero reviews by anybody with more than five posts.

    These people who reviewed Mia posted only about Mia and nobody else.

    The people who have more than five posts and posted about Mia have never been able to book an appointment with her. They only report being ghosted.
    Well said. Thanks.

  12. #17903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Seems to be new.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alabamaw0rley
    Please avoid.

    *edit - more specifically she came over, emptied half of my bar in like five minutes, then lost consciousness mid-fuck and I literally thought she died for a few minutes. I couldn't wake her back up for four hours and the whole time her phone kept blowing up by some guy who maybe was a bf or handler or something. When she woke up she couldn't remember who I was or how she got there for several minutes.

  13. #17902

    Wow!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Googled "alabamawh0 rely" her * handle, got a link to her twitter, and a peek into the brain of a crazy person.
    AGREED!! Seems like a lot of drama there.

  14. #17901
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujea1  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed on here before but wanted to give a heads up that this girl is terrible. Oversells and under delivers. Basically just lays there like a dead fish. When I saw her she was more interested in her phone than engaging with me. One of the worst experiences I have ever had.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/72569735
    I had a similar experience with her in Romeoville. She told me the time started as soon as I walked in the door and then she just laid down like a corpse. Hands down the worst experience I've ever had.

  15. #17900
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Seems to be new.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alabamaw0rley
    Googled "alabamawh0 rely" her * handle, got a link to her twitter, and a peek into the brain of a crazy person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape