Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 37345
-
01-02-22 17:15 #23560Senior Member

Posts: 1774Much RESPECT
How did you find this? I recognize a couple of these girls (I think) but that's def Rose. She told me she had played around w a camera but implied it was just for fun with boyfriends and now this! You are the man.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 15:37 #23559Senior Member

Posts: 371She's locked up last I checked, unless you know something I don't.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
Last I heard didn't appreciate that video being shared but I guess that's up to you.
-
01-02-22 13:08 #23558Senior Member

Posts: 176Rose
Last I checked she was saying in the no pay hotel in Henrico.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
Also, just an FYI, I believe this is a link to an old video. Several local girls were featured in videos made by this group about about 5 years ago.
https://www.hotmovies.com/video/330654/Ginger/#.
-
01-02-22 10:28 #23557Regular Member

Posts: 21Has anyone tried out Brandi? I like her looks but I'm hesitant about dreaming since I've had subpar experiences.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/879250748285
-
01-02-22 09:46 #23556Senior Member

Posts: 123https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72728004
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 09:32 #23555Senior Member

Posts: 581Passion?
Please post link for Passion.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 08:28 #23554Senior Member

Posts: 42Link for Jessica?
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 22:19 #23553Senior Member

Posts: 123Jessica & Passion
I got to dream with Jessica on Christmas with greek. Easy slip and slide.
Easy process, went to the notel early morning before the hassle.
I was charged about. 6 mario coins before I woke up.
Stay safe over there.
Passion.
I got to dream with Passion, three days later.
Amazing view and time with her. Easily the best view of K9 and energy for me.
Definitely will repeat when I can.
-
12-31-21 13:42 #23552Senior Member

Posts: 135Rose
Well, dang. So any idea if Rose is out of the game for a while? She has been top of the new-to-do list for months and I haven't been able to make it work.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 08:15 #23551Senior Member

Posts: 38Staxx
Had my first dream with Staxx yesterday and was everything I could of hoped for from previous reviews. This was my first visit so took while to get a hold of her but went smoothly once we got in contact. I was nervous from the get go but she made me comfortable and at ease. The incense is a little overboard could still smell it when I got home.
-
12-30-21 14:12 #23550Senior Member

Posts: 60Kristen North of Richmond
I noticed her ad and she looks kind of cute and slim. My type. Made contact and she is close to where I am and her donation for 1/2 hour is $.50. Any one had any dreams with her. Looking for comments and if she is legit I will pull the trigger and make a date and do a review. Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...night/42772713
-
12-30-21 12:55 #23549Senior Member

Posts: 316Kassy
That's Kassy. In and out of working, in and out of rehab. Legit but nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 06:55 #23548Senior Member

Posts: 77Kash
I remember her from a few years ago on the Midlo strip. Can't remember her ne but I remember she was reliable. No drama that I can think of.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79;5700766[URL
-
12-29-21 18:02 #23547Senior Member

Posts: 316Kash 44
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72619401
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
I have not seen her.
-
12-29-21 16:44 #23546Senior Member

Posts: 577Sounds nice but.
[Deleted by Admin]It's coming to a point where covered everything is the best way to go. Ivy charged 100 but that's visit gone be 500+.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





