Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 920 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 970 1020 1420 1920 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23563

    Taryn

    Caught up with Taryn recently. Not much to add. Definitely going to be a regular for me. Wish I could convince her to come further south and west of where her preferred incall is. Still well worth the trip though. Very few limits and seems to really get into it. Looking forward to my next visit.

    Thanks for the referral!

    I am not the keeper of her contact and did not ask for permission to share. Please do not ask. Any DMs asking will be deleted.

    RR.

  2. #23562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowApproach  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out Brandi? I like her looks but I'm hesitant about dreaming since I've had subpar experiences.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/879250748285
    I have she's a traveling provider that comes thru area couple times a month. She's cute has nice body everything covered. She's all about the money but she does a good job. 8 on CBJ 8 on cowgirl overall 9 because I think she's a cool chick no drama and if you've seen her enough she opens up a little more. Give it a go be safe as always YMMV.

  3. #23561

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    How did you find this? I recognize a couple of these girls (I think) but that's def Rose. She told me she had played around w a camera but implied it was just for fun with boyfriends and now this! You are the man.
    I recognize one of those girls as my former Sugar Baby who I met on SA. I knew she liked the camera, but not that much.

  4. #23560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Much RESPECT

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Last I checked she was saying in the no pay hotel in Henrico.

    Also, just an FYI, I believe this is a link to an old video. Several local girls were featured in videos made by this group about about 5 years ago.

    https://www.hotmovies.com/video/330654/Ginger/#.
    How did you find this? I recognize a couple of these girls (I think) but that's def Rose. She told me she had played around w a camera but implied it was just for fun with boyfriends and now this! You are the man.

  5. #23559
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Last I checked she was saying in the no pay hotel in Henrico.

    Also, just an FYI, I believe this is a link to an old video. Several local girls were featured in videos made by this group about about 5 years ago.

    https://www.hotmovies.com/video/330654/Ginger/#.
    She's locked up last I checked, unless you know something I don't.

    Last I heard didn't appreciate that video being shared but I guess that's up to you.

  6. #23558

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Well, dang. So any idea if Rose is out of the game for a while? She has been top of the new-to-do list for months and I haven't been able to make it work.
    Last I checked she was saying in the no pay hotel in Henrico.

    Also, just an FYI, I believe this is a link to an old video. Several local girls were featured in videos made by this group about about 5 years ago.

    https://www.hotmovies.com/video/330654/Ginger/#.

  7. #23557
    Has anyone tried out Brandi? I like her looks but I'm hesitant about dreaming since I've had subpar experiences.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/879250748285

  8. #23556
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Please post link for Passion.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72728004

  9. #23555

    Passion?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I got to dream with Jessica on Christmas with greek. Easy slip and slide.

    Easy process, went to the notel early morning before the hassle.

    I was charged about. 6 mario coins before I woke up.

    Stay safe over there.

    Passion.

    I got to dream with Passion, three days later.

    Amazing view and time with her. Easily the best view of K9 and energy for me.

    Definitely will repeat when I can.
    Please post link for Passion.

  10. #23554
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I got to dream with Jessica on Christmas with greek. Easy slip and slide.

    Easy process, went to the notel early morning before the hassle.

    I was charged about. 6 mario coins before I woke up.

    Stay safe over there.

    Passion.

    I got to dream with Passion, three days later.

    Amazing view and time with her. Easily the best view of K9 and energy for me.

    Definitely will repeat when I can.
    Link for Jessica?

  11. #23553

    Jessica & Passion

    I got to dream with Jessica on Christmas with greek. Easy slip and slide.

    Easy process, went to the notel early morning before the hassle.

    I was charged about. 6 mario coins before I woke up.

    Stay safe over there.

    Passion.

    I got to dream with Passion, three days later.

    Amazing view and time with her. Easily the best view of K9 and energy for me.

    Definitely will repeat when I can.

  12. #23552

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    I've tried texting but no reply. Careful though, she hung with Rose the redhead that recently has busted.
    Well, dang. So any idea if Rose is out of the game for a while? She has been top of the new-to-do list for months and I haven't been able to make it work.

  13. #23551

    Staxx

    Had my first dream with Staxx yesterday and was everything I could of hoped for from previous reviews. This was my first visit so took while to get a hold of her but went smoothly once we got in contact. I was nervous from the get go but she made me comfortable and at ease. The incense is a little overboard could still smell it when I got home.

  14. #23550

    Kristen North of Richmond

    I noticed her ad and she looks kind of cute and slim. My type. Made contact and she is close to where I am and her donation for 1/2 hour is $.50. Any one had any dreams with her. Looking for comments and if she is legit I will pull the trigger and make a date and do a review. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...night/42772713

  15. #23549

    Kassy

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    That's Kassy. In and out of working, in and out of rehab. Legit but nothing to write home about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape