Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 37352
-
12-31-21 13:42 #23552Senior Member

Posts: 135Rose
Well, dang. So any idea if Rose is out of the game for a while? She has been top of the new-to-do list for months and I haven't been able to make it work.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 08:15 #23551Senior Member

Posts: 38Staxx
Had my first dream with Staxx yesterday and was everything I could of hoped for from previous reviews. This was my first visit so took while to get a hold of her but went smoothly once we got in contact. I was nervous from the get go but she made me comfortable and at ease. The incense is a little overboard could still smell it when I got home.
-
12-30-21 14:12 #23550Senior Member

Posts: 60Kristen North of Richmond
I noticed her ad and she looks kind of cute and slim. My type. Made contact and she is close to where I am and her donation for 1/2 hour is $.50. Any one had any dreams with her. Looking for comments and if she is legit I will pull the trigger and make a date and do a review. Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...night/42772713
-
12-30-21 12:55 #23549Senior Member

Posts: 316Kassy
That's Kassy. In and out of working, in and out of rehab. Legit but nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 06:55 #23548Senior Member

Posts: 77Kash
I remember her from a few years ago on the Midlo strip. Can't remember her ne but I remember she was reliable. No drama that I can think of.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79;5700766[URL
-
12-29-21 18:02 #23547Senior Member

Posts: 316Kash 44
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72619401
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
I have not seen her.
-
12-29-21 16:44 #23546Senior Member

Posts: 580Sounds nice but.
[Deleted by Admin]It's coming to a point where covered everything is the best way to go. Ivy charged 100 but that's visit gone be 500+.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 14:11 #23545Senior Member

Posts: 273Ivy
I recently saw Ivy at her house. It was a easy setup through text. I get the address and I'm on the way. Little nervous about doing private residence. I arrive had to wait about 10 mins before I get the ok to come to the door. I get inside and she is kinda cute. Definitely a small bbw but nice looking. So we chit chat for a minute and she ask if I'm ready. I drop my pants and she steps up to the mic and she give a very good bbj. Nice and slow. At this point I'm ready and I didn't have to say anything she bends that big ass over and I stick junior inside her tight pussy and go to work on those guts straight boss hoggin it. Then I tell her to lay on her back and I continue to power driving her ass like a jackhammer then she tells me to pullout and nut on her stomach. But it was to late. I had already launched a load of nutmilk inside her sugar bowl. It felt so fuckin awesome nice and warm. She wasn't upset but told me next time make sure I pull out. Good service will repeat. Damage 100.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/964749646606
-
12-29-21 12:45 #23544Senior Member

Posts: 312The only post I saw on her was #23232. Seemed positive but nothing since. It took a few days to get a reply when I tried to get a hold of her but it didn't work out.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 12:39 #23543Senior Member

Posts: 316Olivia
I've tried texting but no reply. Careful though, she hung with Rose the redhead that recently has busted.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 11:30 #23542Asshole

Posts: 567Olivia
Anyone seen her yet?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/379496225115
-
12-29-21 10:32 #23541Senior Member

Posts: 201You got a link?
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 10:31 #23540Senior Member

Posts: 173Do not see
This woman will waste your time give you rules even though she agrees originally and has a monkey problem. She will say oh I'm going to go take a "dab" she is going to go smoke crack. She is not worth the trouble. I made a review about her a while back as well as many others.
Originally Posted by IbDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 10:21 #23539Regular Member

Posts: 23Rules?
What kinda rules? I was considering seeing her, but it can get annoying when they have too many.
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 10:07 #23538Senior Member

Posts: 93Kash money
44 red headed MILF advertise on e alligator quoted 120 qv anyone sampled.










Reply With Quote






