Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 921 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 421 821 871 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 971 1021 1421 1921 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowApproach  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out Brandi? I like her looks but I'm hesitant about dreaming since I've had subpar experiences.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/879250748285
    I have she's a traveling provider that comes thru area couple times a month. She's cute has nice body everything covered. She's all about the money but she does a good job. 8 on CBJ 8 on cowgirl overall 9 because I think she's a cool chick no drama and if you've seen her enough she opens up a little more. Give it a go be safe as always YMMV.

  2. #23565

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    How did you find this? I recognize a couple of these girls (I think) but that's def Rose. She told me she had played around w a camera but implied it was just for fun with boyfriends and now this! You are the man.
    I recognize one of those girls as my former Sugar Baby who I met on SA. I knew she liked the camera, but not that much.

  3. #23564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Much RESPECT

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Last I checked she was saying in the no pay hotel in Henrico.

    Also, just an FYI, I believe this is a link to an old video. Several local girls were featured in videos made by this group about about 5 years ago.

    https://www.hotmovies.com/video/330654/Ginger/#.
    How did you find this? I recognize a couple of these girls (I think) but that's def Rose. She told me she had played around w a camera but implied it was just for fun with boyfriends and now this! You are the man.

  4. #23563
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Last I checked she was saying in the no pay hotel in Henrico.

    Also, just an FYI, I believe this is a link to an old video. Several local girls were featured in videos made by this group about about 5 years ago.

    https://www.hotmovies.com/video/330654/Ginger/#.
    She's locked up last I checked, unless you know something I don't.

    Last I heard didn't appreciate that video being shared but I guess that's up to you.

  5. #23562

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Well, dang. So any idea if Rose is out of the game for a while? She has been top of the new-to-do list for months and I haven't been able to make it work.
    Last I checked she was saying in the no pay hotel in Henrico.

    Also, just an FYI, I believe this is a link to an old video. Several local girls were featured in videos made by this group about about 5 years ago.

    https://www.hotmovies.com/video/330654/Ginger/#.

  6. #23561
    Has anyone tried out Brandi? I like her looks but I'm hesitant about dreaming since I've had subpar experiences.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/879250748285

  7. #23560
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Please post link for Passion.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72728004

  8. #23559

    Passion?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I got to dream with Jessica on Christmas with greek. Easy slip and slide.

    Easy process, went to the notel early morning before the hassle.

    I was charged about. 6 mario coins before I woke up.

    Stay safe over there.

    Passion.

    I got to dream with Passion, three days later.

    Amazing view and time with her. Easily the best view of K9 and energy for me.

    Definitely will repeat when I can.
    Please post link for Passion.

  9. #23558
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I got to dream with Jessica on Christmas with greek. Easy slip and slide.

    Easy process, went to the notel early morning before the hassle.

    I was charged about. 6 mario coins before I woke up.

    Stay safe over there.

    Passion.

    I got to dream with Passion, three days later.

    Amazing view and time with her. Easily the best view of K9 and energy for me.

    Definitely will repeat when I can.
    Link for Jessica?

  10. #23557

    Jessica & Passion

    I got to dream with Jessica on Christmas with greek. Easy slip and slide.

    Easy process, went to the notel early morning before the hassle.

    I was charged about. 6 mario coins before I woke up.

    Stay safe over there.

    Passion.

    I got to dream with Passion, three days later.

    Amazing view and time with her. Easily the best view of K9 and energy for me.

    Definitely will repeat when I can.

  11. #23556

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    I've tried texting but no reply. Careful though, she hung with Rose the redhead that recently has busted.
    Well, dang. So any idea if Rose is out of the game for a while? She has been top of the new-to-do list for months and I haven't been able to make it work.

  12. #23555

    Staxx

    Had my first dream with Staxx yesterday and was everything I could of hoped for from previous reviews. This was my first visit so took while to get a hold of her but went smoothly once we got in contact. I was nervous from the get go but she made me comfortable and at ease. The incense is a little overboard could still smell it when I got home.

  13. #23554

    Kristen North of Richmond

    I noticed her ad and she looks kind of cute and slim. My type. Made contact and she is close to where I am and her donation for 1/2 hour is $.50. Any one had any dreams with her. Looking for comments and if she is legit I will pull the trigger and make a date and do a review. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...night/42772713

  14. #23553

    Kassy

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    That's Kassy. In and out of working, in and out of rehab. Legit but nothing to write home about.

  15. #23552

    Kash

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79;5700766[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/72619401[/URL]

    I have not seen her.
    I remember her from a few years ago on the Midlo strip. Can't remember her ne but I remember she was reliable. No drama that I can think of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape