Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 6996
-
01-03-22 15:37 #4401Regular Member

Posts: 5She gave me a really good BBBJ cim several month ago though. I agree with everything else.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 14:34 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 808Sydney on SB
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3fd73d2015587d
She's real, actually looks better in person than the pictures. Lame in bed. Would not repeat.
-
01-02-22 19:48 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 85No response
If she would just respond to my message.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 18:49 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 658That's NOT very platonic
All I can say is she is real, hotter in person, dirtier than a 19 yo should ever be and money talks. $300 in her dripping wet hand did the trick.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6fded79c-672b-44a2-88d7-dbe36304ddc6
-
01-02-22 09:53 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 808Belle on SB
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...0fe686bb838ca2
Good head game good pussy price is right. Too much drama.
-
01-01-22 21:17 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 81Yep
I'm aware. My point is that they attempt to blatantly scam you. Personally I prefer not to deal with a site that openly steals. 🤷127995;.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 10:55 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 808Don't waste credits
Don't waste credits on bots. Pretty simple rules on there to follow. Don't open or send messages unless they've been a visitor. Admires don't matter bots admire. Don't boost messages, don't pay for read receipts. Don't open secret albums if they have any pictures at all.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 07:38 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 81Still got to be bots
I've had a few from SB. But I won't repurchase credits. Unless someone can explain how a profile with no pics, no description, a single sentence copied to both about me & looking for. Can garner 50+++ messages from girls in a couple days 🤷127995;.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 01:23 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 808I've done well with SB
I've done well with SB. I have four in rotation from that site now. One of them just left my place nothing like ending the year and starting the year with your dick up in a young hottie.
Originally Posted by Mnyez
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 19:04 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 81Bots
I suspected this so I tested. After going through credits with little response, I created another profile, no pic, no reall info and was swamped with supposed messages from girls. I have met a couple from SB. But only because I already had credits and ignored all incoming messages. They're largely BS. If you waste the credits to read them and then read the profile, you'll see the messages just borrow sentences from the girls profile or are totally vague and one size fits all garbage. The site isn't a total scam. But it does try to scam you.
Originally Posted by Mnyez
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 18:29 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 85Secret benefits
Anyone had any luck with secret benefits? I purchased some credits a month ago and ran thru them quickly. I since have gotten several messages by very attractive contestants but hesitant to purchase more credits.
-
12-31-21 17:37 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 60Thank you for the info. On FierceBabe, I ran into the same thing. But too much work for me to get to a meet. Met once with Ynabetrue and also agree with you. Seems very vague when you try to get specific.
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 14:12 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 70In my experience only:
Originally Posted by Indyguy1565
[View Original Post]
FierceBabe: I think that she is real. But I think she is dabbling and she will be super hard to actually meet. I have had good and then intermittent texting with her. Someone will get her across the goal line but not me.
Ynabetrue: I met her a while ago. It took a ton of effort. She has trouble clearly conveying her wants and needs and her idea of an arrangement is very confusing and like solving a Rubik cube. The intimate encounter was not worth the effort by any means and I will leave it at that.
-
12-30-21 08:18 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 247Help reconnecting to seeking with VPN
Someone recently gave a really well documented process on how to sign up to SA again, after being banned. Tried a bunch of search options. Can anyone steer me towards that post. Hopefully the author. Thank you.
-
12-30-21 01:52 #4387Regular Member

Posts: 18YnabeTrue
Out of those you have listed, the only I found to be 'real' and 'realistic' in price was YnabeTrue. However, the catch she had was that she expected allowance anytime we met -- including a meet and greet, and didn't want every meeting to involve intimacy. I'm sure some guys do things that way, but I do not pay for meet and greets beyond food and drinks. It's their job interview, not mine.
Originally Posted by Indyguy1565
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





