Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4401
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3fd73d2015587d

    She's real, actually looks better in person than the pictures. Lame in bed. Would not repeat.
    She gave me a really good BBBJ cim several month ago though. I agree with everything else.

  2. #4400

    Sydney on SB

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3fd73d2015587d

    She's real, actually looks better in person than the pictures. Lame in bed. Would not repeat.

  3. #4399

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is she is real, hotter in person, dirtier than a 19 yo should ever be and money talks. $300 in her dripping wet hand did the trick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6fded79c-672b-44a2-88d7-dbe36304ddc6
    If she would just respond to my message.

  4. #4398

    That's NOT very platonic

    All I can say is she is real, hotter in person, dirtier than a 19 yo should ever be and money talks. $300 in her dripping wet hand did the trick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6fded79c-672b-44a2-88d7-dbe36304ddc6

  5. #4397

    Belle on SB

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...0fe686bb838ca2

    Good head game good pussy price is right. Too much drama.

  6. #4396

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste credits on bots. Pretty simple rules on there to follow. Don't open or send messages unless they've been a visitor. Admires don't matter bots admire. Don't boost messages, don't pay for read receipts. Don't open secret albums if they have any pictures at all.
    I'm aware. My point is that they attempt to blatantly scam you. Personally I prefer not to deal with a site that openly steals. 🤷127995;.

  7. #4395

    Don't waste credits

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few from SB. But I won't repurchase credits. Unless someone can explain how a profile with no pics, no description, a single sentence copied to both about me & looking for. Can garner 50+++ messages from girls in a couple days 🤷127995;.
    Don't waste credits on bots. Pretty simple rules on there to follow. Don't open or send messages unless they've been a visitor. Admires don't matter bots admire. Don't boost messages, don't pay for read receipts. Don't open secret albums if they have any pictures at all.

  8. #4394

    Still got to be bots

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I've done well with SB. I have four in rotation from that site now. One of them just left my place nothing like ending the year and starting the year with your dick up in a young hottie.
    I've had a few from SB. But I won't repurchase credits. Unless someone can explain how a profile with no pics, no description, a single sentence copied to both about me & looking for. Can garner 50+++ messages from girls in a couple days 🤷127995;.

  9. #4393

    I've done well with SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with secret benefits? I purchased some credits a month ago and ran thru them quickly. I since have gotten several messages by very attractive contestants but hesitant to purchase more credits.
    I've done well with SB. I have four in rotation from that site now. One of them just left my place nothing like ending the year and starting the year with your dick up in a young hottie.

  10. #4392

    Bots

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with secret benefits? I purchased some credits a month ago and ran thru them quickly. I since have gotten several messages by very attractive contestants but hesitant to purchase more credits.
    I suspected this so I tested. After going through credits with little response, I created another profile, no pic, no reall info and was swamped with supposed messages from girls. I have met a couple from SB. But only because I already had credits and ignored all incoming messages. They're largely BS. If you waste the credits to read them and then read the profile, you'll see the messages just borrow sentences from the girls profile or are totally vague and one size fits all garbage. The site isn't a total scam. But it does try to scam you.

  11. #4391

    Secret benefits

    Anyone had any luck with secret benefits? I purchased some credits a month ago and ran thru them quickly. I since have gotten several messages by very attractive contestants but hesitant to purchase more credits.

  12. #4390
    Thank you for the info. On FierceBabe, I ran into the same thing. But too much work for me to get to a meet. Met once with Ynabetrue and also agree with you. Seems very vague when you try to get specific.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    In my experience only:

    FierceBabe: I think that she is real. But I think she is dabbling and she will be super hard to actually meet. I have had good and then intermittent texting with her. Someone will get her across the goal line but not me.

    Ynabetrue: I met her a while ago. It took a ton of effort. She has trouble clearly conveying her wants and needs and her idea of an arrangement is very confusing and like solving a Rubik cube. The intimate encounter was not worth the effort by any means and I will leave it at that.

  13. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy1565  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything different on these:

    SweetLady https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-2a482ab76ee5.

    Messaged back and forth and wants to teach me crypto mining. If she was doing so well, she would not be on here!

    FierceBabe https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-ec2ff467e927.

    Responded quickly and wanted to go to snap. Couple back and forth and then nothing.

    Discretion is a Must https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e083609f38fc.

    Discretion is important but she has face photos as public photos. Wants 1 k / meet states previous allowance was $2500/ mo. Something not right.

    YnabeTrue https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-77c1bc5ea65d.

    Trying to set up a meet later this week. Had a good conversation online and a phone call.

    All info appreciated!
    In my experience only:

    FierceBabe: I think that she is real. But I think she is dabbling and she will be super hard to actually meet. I have had good and then intermittent texting with her. Someone will get her across the goal line but not me.

    Ynabetrue: I met her a while ago. It took a ton of effort. She has trouble clearly conveying her wants and needs and her idea of an arrangement is very confusing and like solving a Rubik cube. The intimate encounter was not worth the effort by any means and I will leave it at that.

  14. #4388

    Help reconnecting to seeking with VPN

    Someone recently gave a really well documented process on how to sign up to SA again, after being banned. Tried a bunch of search options. Can anyone steer me towards that post. Hopefully the author. Thank you.

  15. #4387

    YnabeTrue

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy1565  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything different on these:

    SweetLady https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-2a482ab76ee5.

    Messaged back and forth and wants to teach me crypto mining. If she was doing so well, she would not be on here!

    FierceBabe https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-ec2ff467e927.

    Responded quickly and wanted to go to snap. Couple back and forth and then nothing.

    Discretion is a Must https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e083609f38fc.

    Discretion is important but she has face photos as public photos. Wants 1 k / meet states previous allowance was $2500/ mo. Something not right.

    YnabeTrue https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-77c1bc5ea65d.

    Trying to set up a meet later this week. Had a good conversation online and a phone call.

    All info appreciated!
    Out of those you have listed, the only I found to be 'real' and 'realistic' in price was YnabeTrue. However, the catch she had was that she expected allowance anytime we met -- including a meet and greet, and didn't want every meeting to involve intimacy. I'm sure some guys do things that way, but I do not pay for meet and greets beyond food and drinks. It's their job interview, not mine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape