Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4371

    New years fun

    Friend of mine is coming in for the 31st - 2nd. From another state. Blonde about 5 ft 8 ish very good looking and very PSE I don't go into detail like some, but those that know me know. I wouldn't mention this if it wasn't worth the price of admission.

    SO she asked me to mention her arrival in case one of you wanted to set up something. If interested LMK.

  2. #4370

    Info on these

    Anyone have anything different on these:

    SweetLady https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-2a482ab76ee5.

    Messaged back and forth and wants to teach me crypto mining. If she was doing so well, she would not be on here!

    FierceBabe https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-ec2ff467e927.

    Responded quickly and wanted to go to snap. Couple back and forth and then nothing.

    Discretion is a Must https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e083609f38fc.

    Discretion is important but she has face photos as public photos. Wants 1 k / meet states previous allowance was $2500/ mo. Something not right.

    YnabeTrue https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-77c1bc5ea65d.

    Trying to set up a meet later this week. Had a good conversation online and a phone call.

    All info appreciated!

  3. #4369

    A Long a time ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    Boujeebabes, anyone have any luck with this one? Have any luck with this one?
    This one is real. I met her, and both of her roommates initially back in 2017. All three are hot. One of my better stories for another time. She was young and inexperienced back then. Things have changed for the worse. Last I heard she moved to Chicago. We stopped texting sometime this fall.

  4. #4368

    Thanks IG123

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you for a fact that isn't BG. Talked to him tonight.

    IG.
    I guess He just picked up on BG's signature. Hope BG is doing well and our mutual friends. Esp curvy redheads.

    Get you some crazy good.

    Dave.

  5. #4367

    Malenie78866

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-d40ef1948af8

  6. #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRue  [View Original Post]
    He has been around this forum for a long time. He's a nice guy, funny too. If you search his signature "TPHFB". You'll see.

    Give and get respect. Get you some crazy good.

    Dave.
    I can tell you for a fact that isn't BG. Talked to him tonight.

    IG.

  7. #4365

    Neveah

    Seniors. Name sounds familiar. Can this one be trusted?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-570b39a9c2d4

    Also Avoid at all costs this lady -- typical druggie wanting $ for gas, $ for formula, $ for milk, $ for getting her car fixed, etc. Etc. Etc. Lives in Marion. Just avoid. You've been warned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fdceb032-1887-43a4-9cae-b7f93e12e4e9.jpg‎   63474964-df4e-4c5a-90c3-db7251580b3b.jpg‎   asdfasdf.jpg‎  

  8. #4364

    Lo and behold

    She's an entrepreneur. https://www.reddit.com/user/Lenleylee/.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    Questionable conduct on this one. Hot and heavy on the front end of conversation, then never materializes and gets very flaky then combative out of the blue. I get the impression she doesn't know what she wants. Hard Pass. RBI.

  9. #4363

    Look out

    Questionable conduct on this one. Hot and heavy on the front end of conversation, then never materializes and gets very flaky then combative out of the blue. I get the impression she doesn't know what she wants. Hard Pass. RBI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Gave me her number pretty quick, exchanged some texts, then nothing that really excited me. I have someone else that I'm really interested in so I'm going to pass, but I'm happy to share her number or info with other seniors who've shared with me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-10638118e8c4

  10. #4362

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    I got a text also I had texted with her quite a while back but never met her. Was really strange.
    Same and I've never texted her so I don't know how she got my number!

  11. #4361

    Wth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She just texted me out of the blue saying she has a new phone, newly single, and wants to get together again. The problem is that I've never met her. LOL.
    I got a text also I had texted with her quite a while back but never met her. Was really strange.

  12. #4360

    NJoyMySugar

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Last May, I banged her few times. She's messed up in the head, would travel to Evansville and work in the banking industry. It took awhile to get that panty to drop for sure, problem is she is train wreck and has more baggage than a Southwest 73X can handle. I don't have her contact any more, anything goes with her and tight kitty.

    She's similar to that girl, Lowkey.
    She just texted me out of the blue saying she has a new phone, newly single, and wants to get together again. The problem is that I've never met her. LOL.

  13. #4359

    Amen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Unlike most on here, I care more about value than price. I've had some that many on here have paid that never asked me for anything and some that I've paid handsomely for. I know that doesn't answer your question but thought I'd respond.

    I'll share a story from a friend of mine who doesn't post on here later, but it's a great example of victim that like to play the victim role to get attention.
    I completely agree with you here. I've def paid more then I should have but the lady was 1000% worth every penny, and after the first time together, my job to prove I'm of value as well, her price would cut in half. I've also had ladies not ask for a dime, just to see me as often as I could. While the average used to be 200-250, inflation is hitting the pocket book of them, and prices eventually go up. Plus, to someone's point -- peeps ability to talk via social media and or read the "tips" for being an SB online, does increase the price. If everyone asking 500 and I'm passing for weeks, I'm not getting laid for weeks, hence I saved easily 600. So if one strikingly beautiful lady with an incredible personality, hosts close to my house, I'll pay 500, I'll admit it. But the "normal average" is 250-300 is what I'm finding. And more so 300 these days as that is what most men are offering which inevitably sets the price for all.

  14. #4358

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    It's funny you say that, there's a few I've managed to talk to that aren't insane and one of which says we click so well over text she said I don't have to give her anything if I don't want. It's just for every reasonable priced girl I've talked to there seems to be 15 asking for $500+ and it didn't use to feel that way.
    I blame social media. LOL.

  15. #4357
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Unlike most on here, I care more about value than price. I've had some that many on here have paid that never asked me for anything and some that I've paid handsomely for. I know that doesn't answer your question but thought I'd respond.

    I'll share a story from a friend of mine who doesn't post on here later, but it's a great example of victim that like to play the victim role to get attention.
    It's funny you say that, there's a few I've managed to talk to that aren't insane and one of which says we click so well over text she said I don't have to give her anything if I don't want. It's just for every reasonable priced girl I've talked to there seems to be 15 asking for $500+ and it didn't use to feel that way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape