Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 10967
-
12-31-21 12:53 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 237Kiki
Have a tentative meeting set up in a couple weeks woth this one. We exchanged pics and numbers she seems legit. She's way out in greenfield but has her own place. Curious if anyone has tales with her at all.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-96f1f288c2f9
-
12-31-21 09:11 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 46My Experance not so good
So after seeing the great reviews about her on here I decided to take the plunge. We talked a bit on SA, I gave her my number and she gave me some pics. I was happy, we decided on a price for a few hours and she was coming to me in Maine. First red flag was when she wanted half upfront, stated for gas and to pay her babysitter half would have been 250. She wanted me to cash app it. I told her straight up, that I was not sending her 250 with no guarantee. She tried to sweeten the deal by telling me she would spend as long as I wanted and into the morning. I was thinking with the correct head and told her, I would front her Gas money which was 60, take a chance on me and then the next time you see me if you want half upfront I would do it. She said OK, then she said I would feel better if it was 100. But I will take 60. So I cash aped her 60. Guess what? She never showed. Figures. Moral of the story, never use cash app, its an easy way for them to scam you or get easy money.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 22:25 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 664Using Vanilla card and I was suspendid
I tried using a vanilla card and it failed on the fourth try my account was suspended.
No reason for this?
-
12-30-21 18:45 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 27Brazilian
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-9ddcaaa541d9
Has anyone seen this gal before?
-
12-30-21 17:52 #5968Senior Member

Posts: 101Destini
Yes.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
Yes, she is.
-
12-30-21 17:34 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 624Destini
Is she the ex-stripper that used to live in Groton?
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 15:44 #5966Senior Member

Posts: 142Greek goddess
I saw her twice. She is attractive and can host. Talked her down off the 500 and negotiated services. Despite that only lfk, didn't like daty, and rushed everything. Her roomie Lex texted me later to meet. Lex was even worse, refused cfs and is a thrift. Avoid both.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 15:39 #5965Senior Member

Posts: 142Desteni
I saw here today. She seems nice enough and is cute, hygiene good, and she was accommodating, but hardly at the ATF level. She has some baby damage and her apartment is littered with debris. Everything seemed rushed and I wasn't being cheap.
Originally Posted by NastySD
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 15:31 #5964Senior Member

Posts: 142SA fees
Each addition subscriber costs marginally less to service, so raising fees doesn't make them more money. It might however limit subscribers to higher spenders.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 15:22 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 173Same
I had the same problem. Signed up with a vanilla Visa e-gift card, but when I went to renew with a new vanilla Visa e-gift card it wouldn't accept it. I don't care too much so I just instead used a real credit card. Eventually I'll order a new card so I don't have to worry about my card info being out there.
Originally Posted by Javazer
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 15:01 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 203You can use PPM, Allowance and Arrangement in your talking on the site. But for everything else, yes, keep that talk off the site.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 14:47 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 376Pre paid cards work, but only some of them not all. Make sure you activate your vanilla visa by calling the number on the back and choosing a zip code. Then a put a fake name address. On the seeking website and it will work.
Originally Posted by Javazer
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 14:29 #5960Senior Member

Posts: 176Vanilla Pre-Paid card
Trying to renew my SA membership but SA could not process transaction with Vanilla Cards I have been using the last few years. Anyone else have the same encounter the same problem? Not willing to use my credit card, maybe I have to keep eating the same food I'm having, eh.
-
12-30-21 14:14 #5959Senior Member

Posts: 265Just to clarify for the newbies and uninitiated here, you cannot, do not, use words or phrases such as PPM, arrangement, price, or talk money or sex acts when communicating on SA or your account will likely be terminated with no refund. SA has a very strict anti-prostitution policy to help keep LE at bay and is thought to use scanning software to monitor messages. Any such discussion will get you kicked off the site and banned for life. Move the discussion off the site to text or whatever messaging app you use as soon as possible where you're clear to talk about money and sex.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 14:01 #5958Banned Member

Posts: 414I talked to her as well and was planning to meet her, her snap is her screenname which is pretty smart I wish more chicks would do that so I don't have to go through the messaging first and wait for the snap. But now that she has been reviewed as legit I might have her over.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






