Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 732 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 10967
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5897
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Your experiences sound like my typical SA encounters. All hot young ladies that like to bang. I have had several and the payout range was from 200-400 but typically all were around the 300 mark. If you chose to or are willing to fork over the large numbers of 800+ all the power to you. All I'm saying is you don't need to if you have a little patience and a small amount of game. I prefer to only hang out in a private setting and very seldom will I make a dinner arrangement after a casual meet & greet and the first sexual meeting. I'm not looking for a sugar baby that needs to go shopping or on trips. To me that's way too much work and just more cash out for the same results as a private meeting at one of our places or a hotel. I guess if you like that or have the time it works but it's just not my thing.
    +1.

    I've had a pretty steady all-I-can-eat diet of 22-32 yr olds for the past 5 years; none are interested in shopping or travel. They want fun sex (hotel room or their place), that $400 allowance, and they text me if it's been a few weeks. When one moves out of town, gets a bf, or whatever, I add another.

    I do enjoy the connection and with my current long-term main SB we do some fun stuff around town once in a while. Why not? We enjoy each others' company.

  2. #5896
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I think it depends on what you're looking for. A few years ago I had four arrangements at the same time for a while; I admit to dropping more money than anyone should and haven't since then. Weekly BBFSCIP and everything in between: 19 year old, white, 5'10, long legs, banging body, Harvard undergrad and part-time runway model; 18 year old Lesley undergrad, white, 5'3, C cup, tattoos, artist; 20 year old UMass Boston international student, Asian, 5'4, toned, B cups, no idea what she studied; 21 year old Korean girl studying pharmacy or something, 5'7, c cups, really banging body and loved fucking. Two of the best memories of my life from then -- 1. Taking the model shopping at Copley, ended up at Stuart Weitzman and watched her try on those knee high boots in front of everyone at the store and model them for me, then going back to her place to fuck with those on, and 2. Waking up at the Intercontinental pre-dawn to the Korean girl blowing me.

    Those four all gave me more than any provider has. I don't regret anything because someone in my position I don't think I could have had those experiences otherwise. These days I can't find anyone close to what I had on SA before.
    Your experiences sound like my typical SA encounters. All hot young ladies that like to bang. I have had several and the payout range was from 200-400 but typically all were around the 300 mark. If you chose to or are willing to fork over the large numbers of 800+ all the power to you. All I'm saying is you don't need to if you have a little patience and a small amount of game. I prefer to only hang out in a private setting and very seldom will I make a dinner arrangement after a casual meet & greet and the first sexual meeting. I'm not looking for a sugar baby that needs to go shopping or on trips. To me that's way too much work and just more cash out for the same results as a private meeting at one of our places or a hotel. I guess if you like that or have the time it works but it's just not my thing.

  3. #5895

    Doubt You're Being Conned

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen88  [View Original Post]
    I've only been on SA for 2 months, so wanted some perspective from you degenerates that have been doing this a lot longer than I have. Some of you will probably think this "predicament" is funny, or maybe I'm just being paranoid.

    ...I'm worried that she may be trying to long con me by pretending that she gets pregnant and having me pay for the abortion, or even worse, if she really did get knocked up, keeping the kid. Am I out of my mind?
    Whether she's running a long con or not, at this point worrying won't help your situation. No use in stressing out.

    FWIW, I doubt she's trying to con you. Unless you positioned yourself as some **ridiculously** wealthy guy, the negative affects of her being pregnant outweigh the positives of having joe schmo pay child support. And if she's even half way smart, she'd realize that she'd make way more money over the short & long term having you pay for dinner + allowance vs asking for you to pay for an abortion.

    In my experience (on the site and personal dating life), a lot of women in MA are into having you cum inside them. One girl I dated for a bit explained that she's much more afraid of STDs than getting pregnant because the latter she has much more control over (before and after the deed).

    Long story short, this girls actions are not inconsistent with other girls her age imo.

    SA is weird. Some women are just interested in having a guy take them out on the town and others are looking for cold hard cash. It's entirely possible you got the former not the latter.

  4. #5894

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Joe I agree with you 100%. There is never a need to drop huge coin.
    I think it depends on what you're looking for. A few years ago I had four arrangements at the same time for a while; I admit to dropping more money than anyone should and haven't since then. Weekly BBFSCIP and everything in between: 19 year old, white, 5'10, long legs, banging body, Harvard undergrad and part-time runway model; 18 year old Lesley undergrad, white, 5'3, C cup, tattoos, artist; 20 year old UMass Boston international student, Asian, 5'4, toned, B cups, no idea what she studied; 21 year old Korean girl studying pharmacy or something, 5'7, c cups, really banging body and loved fucking. Two of the best memories of my life from then -- 1. Taking the model shopping at Copley, ended up at Stuart Weitzman and watched her try on those knee high boots in front of everyone at the store and model them for me, then going back to her place to fuck with those on, and 2. Waking up at the Intercontinental pre-dawn to the Korean girl blowing me.

    Those four all gave me more than any provider has. I don't regret anything because someone in my position I don't think I could have had those experiences otherwise. These days I can't find anyone close to what I had on SA before.

  5. #5893

    Advice from you oldheads

    I've only been on SA for 2 months, so wanted some perspective from you degenerates that have been doing this a lot longer than I have. Some of you will probably think this "predicament" is funny, or maybe I'm just being paranoid.

    Just met with a 19 year old, part-time model. My rules are first meet is an afternoon coffee or drink, just a meet and greet, nothing intimate. Had planned for late afternoon, but things got pushed back to around dinner time. Mistake #1. Since things to pushed back, I wound up going to the bar early and she showed up a little late as well, leading to my mistake #2, which was getting more drunk than I had intended. We hit it off, had good physical chemistry, barhopped in the area for a while (she has a fake I'd), and so things went into the night. Mistake #3 is since I thought this would be a quick happy hour drink and not something long and drawn out, I didn't bring any protection. Now she takes me back to her place. I'm browning / blacked out by now, probably had 7+ drinks by this point, but I remember her saying to me while we're making out, "I want you to cum inside me. " I think I had whiskey dick and couldn't cum for a while after fucking bareback, even though that pussy was so wet and tight. So she smoked me up, and then we moved to round 2. Things I remember at this point are nutting in her, looking into her eyes telling her she's amazing, kissing her, making her feel loved (this is just my playbook LOL). Listened to some music and smoked some more pot, fell asleep, and she woke me up at 2 am and said that I should probably get home.

    It sounds to good to be true, which is what bothers me. She had a great, young body with pierced nipples. The girl even didn't ask for money, I just went to the ATM on the walk back to her place and decided that I should give her $400. I'm worried that she may be trying to long con me by pretending that she gets pregnant and having me pay for the abortion, or even worse, if she really did get knocked up, keeping the kid. Am I out of my mind? Maybe it was just sexy talk about her wanting me to nut inside of her. Maybe this experience is why guys go through so many headaches and fake profiles to find a girl like this? Give me some advice LOL.

    Also, someone was talking about AlexBaby. It's got to be a gay guy running that account or that she never intends to meet. I messaged her first, sent her some pics, she kept saying that I was so sexy and handsome that she was worried she would fall in love with me if we met in person, that she's half Nepali and would kill to be with an Asian guy like me, but she always waffles when I bring up just a quick meet for coffee.

  6. #5892

    Nikki from Saugus

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Nikki from Saugus.

    BBBJ CFS no FIV not into kissing daty cute.

    Mom with 3 kids YMMV.
    Maybe there's multiple Nikki's from Saugus or the one I know just is different around me. She's definitely the girl in the pic on the right. She also has a couple solo profiles. The one I've met has 1 kid likes oral, FIV, and loves kissing. Will allow CIM, COF, COT etc. Video encouraged and I have plenty of those. She even sent me other videos of her with other guys. Only weird thing is she hates a lot of breast play. And she sometimes smells bad, smokes a ton of weed, and can be really irritating asking for shit and texting all the time.

  7. #5891

    Heads up

    SharpIngnue
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-ceb4324e457d

    Scammer. Wants you to send money via Paypal before meeting, unwilling to send a verification photo, and says she's available all day and willing to do anything sexually.

    Chloe714
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-48acf11f1e8b

    Desperate. Says she's two months behind on rent and has until Jan 1st to come up with what she owes, I'm interested in a long-term weekly situation and she's seems to be interested in make as much money as possible now.

    Annaboo
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-0987e33e4f41

    Sorry to disappoint, but Ashley Adams doesn't live in New Hampshire.

  8. #5890

    Nikki from Saugus

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing 2 grad students. One who has yet to ask for money. I just buy her stuff at Target and then dinner and then we bang at her place. Other is Asian and loves playing a sub serviant Geisha. We get hotels for a few hours every few weeks and she is basically my slave. Pretty cool for 400 per meet. Both have deactivated their SA profiles so can't share (and probably wouldn't share unless they were cool with it).

    But I still keep my eye out for those weeks when I have nothing going on:

    Vermillion / Alix / Alizeryn 27 Boston.

    Red head wannabe sophisticate. New profile. Same attitude. GPS. You won't get anywhere with her anytime soon. Wants $2500 per month. Some previous reviews under old profile. It's a shame because she's relatively cute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-a2e54d4b167c

    Daisy 27 Granby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-cf048f422a75

    Sexy tattooed MILF got her to drive to me. 400 plus hotel. Pretty fun. Protected FS and Greek. Complicated to setup so probably will not repeat.

    Payton 30 Franklin.

    Seems pretty fat but says you can come over and she will blow you and you can leave a deposit. No fees discussed but can't imagine it's expensive. May try if holidays get me up LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-3ee8487e92e2

    Chloesinclairx 19 Boston.

    Young and inexperienced. Wants $1000 per date with no guarantee of any action ever. Says she has gotten that before. No idea who would pay a grand for hanging out with no a no sex 19 yr old but everyone has their preferences (Seriously dudes? And I'm the creepy one?

    Doublethefun1 27 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-2a133819a981

    Nikki (from Saugus who's been reviewed here many times) and a friend. If this is the same friend she described to me it sounded pretty good. But Nikki wants 350-400 solo so this is probably double. Probably a lot of weed and drug smoking. Probably you paying for a hotel room. Probably same hygiene issues. I guess if you want a threesome with two okay looking late 20's women for 7-8 go for it.

    Greek goddess 23 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-2a133819a981

    99% sure she's a pro. Wants 500. Can't host. Very difficult to get info out of. Talked her down to 3 then she went to New York.

    Babyalex2121 27 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-1702dc23badd

    Cute. Can't get her to tell me what she wants for financials. Seems like she just wants to talk. Weird.

    Bettydoll123 33 Andover.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-7cd085e2d5be

    Cute. Can't host. Seems to be up for most activities. Wants 300. But stopped responding to me.

    Soccerstar24.

    Pretty. Lawyer type. Definitely into quick bang for buck. Quoted me 1 k. Passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-f837514b1c27

    Sana 26 Boston (no link).

    Beautiful Asian MILF. Coming from an hour away. Said she would take 500 but then she blocked me.
    Nikki from Saugus.

    BBBJ CFS no FIV not into kissing daty cute.

    Mom with 3 kids YMMV.

  9. #5889

    Holiday Reviews

    I'm seeing 2 grad students. One who has yet to ask for money. I just buy her stuff at Target and then dinner and then we bang at her place. Other is Asian and loves playing a sub serviant Geisha. We get hotels for a few hours every few weeks and she is basically my slave. Pretty cool for 400 per meet. Both have deactivated their SA profiles so can't share (and probably wouldn't share unless they were cool with it).

    But I still keep my eye out for those weeks when I have nothing going on:

    Vermillion / Alix / Alizeryn 27 Boston.

    Red head wannabe sophisticate. New profile. Same attitude. GPS. You won't get anywhere with her anytime soon. Wants $2500 per month. Some previous reviews under old profile. It's a shame because she's relatively cute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-a2e54d4b167c

    Daisy 27 Granby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-cf048f422a75

    Sexy tattooed MILF got her to drive to me. 400 plus hotel. Pretty fun. Protected FS and Greek. Complicated to setup so probably will not repeat.

    Payton 30 Franklin.

    Seems pretty fat but says you can come over and she will blow you and you can leave a deposit. No fees discussed but can't imagine it's expensive. May try if holidays get me up LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-3ee8487e92e2

    Chloesinclairx 19 Boston.

    Young and inexperienced. Wants $1000 per date with no guarantee of any action ever. Says she has gotten that before. No idea who would pay a grand for hanging out with no a no sex 19 yr old but everyone has their preferences (Seriously dudes? And I'm the creepy one?

    Doublethefun1 27 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-2a133819a981

    Nikki (from Saugus who's been reviewed here many times) and a friend. If this is the same friend she described to me it sounded pretty good. But Nikki wants 350-400 solo so this is probably double. Probably a lot of weed and drug smoking. Probably you paying for a hotel room. Probably same hygiene issues. I guess if you want a threesome with two okay looking late 20's women for 7-8 go for it.

    Greek goddess 23 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-2a133819a981

    99% sure she's a pro. Wants 500. Can't host. Very difficult to get info out of. Talked her down to 3 then she went to New York.

    Babyalex2121 27 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-1702dc23badd

    Cute. Can't get her to tell me what she wants for financials. Seems like she just wants to talk. Weird.

    Bettydoll123 33 Andover.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-7cd085e2d5be

    Cute. Can't host. Seems to be up for most activities. Wants 300. But stopped responding to me.

    Soccerstar24.

    Pretty. Lawyer type. Definitely into quick bang for buck. Quoted me 1 k. Passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-f837514b1c27

    Sana 26 Boston (no link).

    Beautiful Asian MILF. Coming from an hour away. Said she would take 500 but then she blocked me.

  10. #5888

    Money

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-3b7eb1b31a34

    I guess you can't get any more direct than that.

  11. #5887
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    I recommend avoiding this one.

    When I entered her apartment I was surprised to see kids sitting in the living room along with another young woman as I walked by in front of them. I asked the SA girl if the kids were hers and she said they were "ours" (referring to the other girl). Later she asked if the other girl could hang out (I. E. Have fun) with us. I got a good look at this other girl; she was gross. Didn't want anything to do with that so I privately and politely declined. Obviously these two are a lesbian couple.

    When I was alone with the SA girl she hardly made eye contact and was asking for the donation before doing anything.

    She told me she liked kissing but was passively, yet adamantly resistant to actually doing it. The whole situation was just offputting and I ended up leaving.

    Her real name is Haylee. She said at first her name was Daisy but I pointed out how there was a certificate on her bedroom wall that said Haylee and she admitted it was her name.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-5fddd3ca744b
    Yea I talked to her awhile back, not hard to get her facebook and info once I did but she's a ex drug addict / street prostitute from michigan who is a lesbian, she trolls encore at night trying to score action. She looks good in her insta pics but one close up of her stomach shows damage. But should have posted first before meeting it would have saved you time and money.

  12. #5886

    Haylee / Dolly the Daisy

    I recommend avoiding this one.

    When I entered her apartment I was surprised to see kids sitting in the living room along with another young woman as I walked by in front of them. I asked the SA girl if the kids were hers and she said they were "ours" (referring to the other girl). Later she asked if the other girl could hang out (I. E. Have fun) with us. I got a good look at this other girl; she was gross. Didn't want anything to do with that so I privately and politely declined. Obviously these two are a lesbian couple.

    When I was alone with the SA girl she hardly made eye contact and was asking for the donation before doing anything.

    She told me she liked kissing but was passively, yet adamantly resistant to actually doing it. The whole situation was just offputting and I ended up leaving.

    Her real name is Haylee. She said at first her name was Daisy but I pointed out how there was a certificate on her bedroom wall that said Haylee and she admitted it was her name.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-5fddd3ca744b

  13. #5885

    It's Multiple Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by ActionJ1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, SB absolutely does. I think they also use dormant accounts to message people. I got daily messages from girls when I hadn't logged into the site for a year.

    Seems to be the only way to proceed is to only message girls first. If they message you first, pretend they don't exist, 99% chance its fake.

    One way to rule out accounts, any girl who's seeking section is one line, and super basic. They're pretty lazy about filling out the dead accounts, so the girls who take time to describe themselves and add a few sentences about what they're looking for are more likely to be real.
    It's not dormant accounts or necessarily fake accounts. There's a few other sites they own and they cross post the profiles. What ends up happening tho is I don't think the messages or profiles syndicate properly. I've talked to a few in SA when I recognized their pictures and they never heard of SB but had signed up to other sites. I've yet to get something legit from SB. The model is conducive to enticing fakes with this approach tho since every message you send then is a true roll of the dice. Even for verified profiles.

  14. #5884
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsd  [View Original Post]
    So I did an experiment lately on SB. Given that a lot of messages weren't getting responses even after sharing my pvt. Photos, yet I would keep getting more message requests from profiles I hadn't even looked at, and messages to buy more credits to unlock them. I decided to remove all my photos and profile bio, and see if I continued to get unsolicited message requests. No surprise, I did. I feel like the creators of the site put on a bunch of fake profiles, and some script to message people so you keep buying credits to unlock conversation that don't go anywhere.
    Yes, SB absolutely does. I think they also use dormant accounts to message people. I got daily messages from girls when I hadn't logged into the site for a year.

    Seems to be the only way to proceed is to only message girls first. If they message you first, pretend they don't exist, 99% chance its fake.

    One way to rule out accounts, any girl who's seeking section is one line, and super basic. They're pretty lazy about filling out the dead accounts, so the girls who take time to describe themselves and add a few sentences about what they're looking for are more likely to be real.

  15. #5883

    SB Fake profiles

    So I did an experiment lately on SB. Given that a lot of messages weren't getting responses even after sharing my pvt. Photos, yet I would keep getting more message requests from profiles I hadn't even looked at, and messages to buy more credits to unlock them. I decided to remove all my photos and profile bio, and see if I continued to get unsolicited message requests. No surprise, I did. I feel like the creators of the site put on a bunch of fake profiles, and some script to message people so you keep buying credits to unlock conversation that don't go anywhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape