Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 10969
-
12-30-21 14:14 #5959Senior Member

Posts: 265Just to clarify for the newbies and uninitiated here, you cannot, do not, use words or phrases such as PPM, arrangement, price, or talk money or sex acts when communicating on SA or your account will likely be terminated with no refund. SA has a very strict anti-prostitution policy to help keep LE at bay and is thought to use scanning software to monitor messages. Any such discussion will get you kicked off the site and banned for life. Move the discussion off the site to text or whatever messaging app you use as soon as possible where you're clear to talk about money and sex.
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 14:01 #5958Banned Member

Posts: 414I talked to her as well and was planning to meet her, her snap is her screenname which is pretty smart I wish more chicks would do that so I don't have to go through the messaging first and wait for the snap. But now that she has been reviewed as legit I might have her over.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 13:23 #5957Senior Member

Posts: 232I saw her too the other month, but for outcall. Also had a nice enough time and gave the same donation. She doesn't really do anything for fun though so I'm not in a huge rush to see her again soon. She doesn't drink and doesn't blaze. I did get her to hit my THC vape pen once, but she said she usually never does. Oh yeah and I think she was embarrassed about some pimples on her butt so she didn't want me to hit from behind, only with her facing sideways lol.
Originally Posted by JMan98
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 13:04 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 122Photos
Sorry if this has been ask. Do you guys put your full face on your profile?
-
12-30-21 11:13 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks. Did she offer BBFS?
Originally Posted by MeloYello
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 10:20 #5954Banned Member

Posts: 600This SA sounds like bullshit. I've looked into this and read from you hard core Mongers that anyone can report you, real or fake and they'll cancel your account. Though, I did read some good success stories. And they want to raise the price? Is it really worth it guys? Plus, 3/4 of these SA girls can't even host. Now, you have to fork over more cash? That's why I've been reading about this Day use shit. I guess it is worth it if this thread is pretty active.
Originally Posted by GangumStyle
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 10:15 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 46Saw Melissa. Drove to her place in Dorchester first and ended up sitting in her car with her for a half hour because her roommate couldn't get her child to go to bed. After that she offered to get a room so I met her at a nearby hotel. Had a good time 300 BBFS and the pics are really her. She will exchange numbers or Snapchat on Sa.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-c2426596f855
-
12-30-21 10:11 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 174Sa
Don't sign up for diamond. Waste of money. Just be straight forward when making contact. Personally I'm looking for a PPM arrangement, I always ask really early on if they'd be interested in a intimate PPM arrangement. I always ask their PPM price and say what range I'm comfortable at, if it's to high I make a joke it's more than I make in a week. I give them some type of compliment and thank them for their time and move on. Send out a lot of messages, you'll find one.
Originally Posted by GangumStyle
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 09:40 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 308There is a number that will kill the site. I don't know if 109.99 or 119.99 will be it but at some point, enough will be enough. Esp since luck and volume (I. E. Needing more time to weed out that UTG gem since so many scammers + flakers) factors in way more now in finding an SB.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 07:28 #5950Regular Member

Posts: 15Sa
I have signed up with SA on two other occasions and although I admit, I don't pursue very hard, I have never had a connection. Even once thought I was getting catfished.
Do I sign up for Diamond to weed out the bs? I have a SO so discretion is a must.
What are the tricks to at least get to the negotiating table?
-
12-30-21 05:19 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 174North of Malden
I've had great luck north of 95, and many from Lowell. I've had more from greater Boston area flake on me than ladies from the north!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting!
-
12-30-21 05:17 #5948Senior Member

Posts: 174SweetDelilah
I've seen her multiple times. It did take a while to meet with her. She's a 20 YO college student with a social life so be patient. Really nice person and kind of on the shy side. She's definitely cautious until meeting. She has really nice boobs and a nice body, I would say average. Face is cute with a little acne, nothing major. I've always had fun and would see her again. YMMV and good luck.
Originally Posted by RandomChance72
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 23:47 #5947Regular Member

Posts: 8I'm talking about having girls' pictures posted on this site, in a very obvious ***** context. Having their photos posted on usasexguide is obviously extremely different than whatever you're talking about, not sure why Tinder is even comparable to this. But again, I like to share my good finds, so I'm being extremely hypocritical.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 23:42 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 203Dayuse
I use it all the time. Usually you can get a nice room for $85-105 and use it from 10-6. I don't bat an eye when I check in. I usually bring a computer bag and look like I'm doing some work meetings. I've never really had that much awkwardness except one time this idiot girl I met on SA started chatting up the front desk. She was asking them where room 105 was, how to get there, and if my "alias" had checked in. I was grabbing some waters and just shook my head and told her to knock it off and come with me. After that I started instructing them to be discreet and not talk to anyone. Unbelievable.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
You do need to give a credit card and I'd though to the desk for payment. So if you're not willing to do that then it's a non starter.
I was getting a room at a hotel in Revere once and the front desk put me up in the last room down a hallway and I swear every door I passed had the do not disturb sign on the door knob. Never saw anyone enter or leave but pretty sure it was a convention of us perverts and their girlfriends LOL.
-
12-29-21 21:46 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 117At this point I expect them all to flake. I now only meet somewhere less than 5 minutes away so I don't waste time getting to meeting that never happens.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




