Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 732 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 10967
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5972

    Kiki

    Have a tentative meeting set up in a couple weeks woth this one. We exchanged pics and numbers she seems legit. She's way out in greenfield but has her own place. Curious if anyone has tales with her at all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-96f1f288c2f9

  2. #5971

    My Experance not so good

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too the other month, but for outcall. Also had a nice enough time and gave the same donation. She doesn't really do anything for fun though so I'm not in a huge rush to see her again soon. She doesn't drink and doesn't blaze. I did get her to hit my THC vape pen once, but she said she usually never does. Oh yeah and I think she was embarrassed about some pimples on her butt so she didn't want me to hit from behind, only with her facing sideways lol.
    So after seeing the great reviews about her on here I decided to take the plunge. We talked a bit on SA, I gave her my number and she gave me some pics. I was happy, we decided on a price for a few hours and she was coming to me in Maine. First red flag was when she wanted half upfront, stated for gas and to pay her babysitter half would have been 250. She wanted me to cash app it. I told her straight up, that I was not sending her 250 with no guarantee. She tried to sweeten the deal by telling me she would spend as long as I wanted and into the morning. I was thinking with the correct head and told her, I would front her Gas money which was 60, take a chance on me and then the next time you see me if you want half upfront I would do it. She said OK, then she said I would feel better if it was 100. But I will take 60. So I cash aped her 60. Guess what? She never showed. Figures. Moral of the story, never use cash app, its an easy way for them to scam you or get easy money.

  3. #5970

    Using Vanilla card and I was suspendid

    I tried using a vanilla card and it failed on the fourth try my account was suspended.

    No reason for this?

  4. #5969

    Brazilian


  5. #5968

    Destini

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Is she the ex-stripper that used to live in Groton?
    Yes.

    Yes, she is.

  6. #5967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Destini

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    I saw here today. She seems nice enough and is cute, hygiene good, and she was accommodating, but hardly at the ATF level. She has some baby damage and her apartment is littered with debris. Everything seemed rushed and I wasn't being cheap.
    Is she the ex-stripper that used to live in Groton?

  7. #5966

    Greek goddess

    I saw her twice. She is attractive and can host. Talked her down off the 500 and negotiated services. Despite that only lfk, didn't like daty, and rushed everything. Her roomie Lex texted me later to meet. Lex was even worse, refused cfs and is a thrift. Avoid both.

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing 2 grad students. One who has yet to ask for money. I just buy her stuff at Target and then dinner and then we bang at her place. Other is Asian and loves playing a sub serviant Geisha. We get hotels for a few hours every few weeks and she is basically my slave. Pretty cool for 400 per meet. Both have deactivated their SA profiles so can't share (and probably wouldn't share unless they were cool with it).

    But I still keep my eye out for those weeks when I have nothing going on:

    Vermillion / Alix / Alizeryn 27 Boston.

    Red head wannabe sophisticate. New profile. Same attitude. GPS. You won't get anywhere with her anytime soon. Wants $2500 per month. Some previous reviews under old profile. It's a shame because she's relatively cute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-a2e54d4b167c

    Daisy 27 Granby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-cf048f422a75

    Sexy tattooed MILF got her to drive to me. 400 plus hotel. Pretty fun. Protected FS and Greek. Complicated to setup so probably will not repeat.

    Payton 30 Franklin.

    Seems pretty fat but says you can come over and she will blow you and you can leave a deposit. No fees discussed but can't imagine it's expensive. May try if holidays get me up LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-3ee8487e92e2

    Chloesinclairx 19 Boston.

    Young and inexperienced. Wants $1000 per date with no guarantee of any action ever. Says she has gotten that before. No idea who would pay a grand for hanging out with no a no sex 19 yr old but everyone has their preferences (Seriously dudes? And I'm the creepy one?

    Doublethefun1 27 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-2a133819a981

    Nikki (from Saugus who's been reviewed here many times) and a friend. If this is the same friend she described to me it sounded pretty good. But Nikki wants 350-400 solo so this is probably double. Probably a lot of weed and drug smoking. Probably you paying for a hotel room. Probably same hygiene issues. I guess if you want a threesome with two okay looking late 20's women for 7-8 go for it.

    Greek goddess 23 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-2a133819a981

    99% sure she's a pro. Wants 500. Can't host. Very difficult to get info out of. Talked her down to 3 then she went to New York.

    Babyalex2121 27 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-1702dc23badd

    Cute. Can't get her to tell me what she wants for financials. Seems like she just wants to talk. Weird.

    Bettydoll123 33 Andover.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-7cd085e2d5be

    Cute. Can't host. Seems to be up for most activities. Wants 300. But stopped responding to me.

    Soccerstar24.

    Pretty. Lawyer type. Definitely into quick bang for buck. Quoted me 1 k. Passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-f837514b1c27

    Sana 26 Boston (no link).

    Beautiful Asian MILF. Coming from an hour away. Said she would take 500 but then she blocked me.

  8. #5965

    Desteni

    I saw here today. She seems nice enough and is cute, hygiene good, and she was accommodating, but hardly at the ATF level. She has some baby damage and her apartment is littered with debris. Everything seemed rushed and I wasn't being cheap.

    Quote Originally Posted by NastySD  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-71df513db1e8

    I've seen her before and I am pumped to see she is active on the site again. She is my ATF and was gone for over a year. The first time I met her it was hot and each time I saw her after that it got hotter and hotter. Straight PSE. She is incredible.

  9. #5964

    SA fees

    Each addition subscriber costs marginally less to service, so raising fees doesn't make them more money. It might however limit subscribers to higher spenders.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    There is a number that will kill the site. I don't know if 109.99 or 119.99 will be it but at some point, enough will be enough. Esp since luck and volume (I. E. Needing more time to weed out that UTG gem since so many scammers + flakers) factors in way more now in finding an SB.

  10. #5963

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    Trying to renew my SA membership but SA could not process transaction with Vanilla Cards I have been using the last few years. Anyone else have the same encounter the same problem? Not willing to use my credit card, maybe I have to keep eating the same food I'm having, eh.
    I had the same problem. Signed up with a vanilla Visa e-gift card, but when I went to renew with a new vanilla Visa e-gift card it wouldn't accept it. I don't care too much so I just instead used a real credit card. Eventually I'll order a new card so I don't have to worry about my card info being out there.

  11. #5962
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify for the newbies and uninitiated here, you cannot, do not, use words or phrases such as PPM, arrangement, price, or talk money or sex acts when communicating on SA or your account will likely be terminated with no refund. SA has a very strict anti-prostitution policy to help keep LE at bay and is thought to use scanning software to monitor messages. Any such discussion will get you kicked off the site and banned for life. Move the discussion off the site to text or whatever messaging app you use as soon as possible where you're clear to talk about money and sex.
    You can use PPM, Allowance and Arrangement in your talking on the site. But for everything else, yes, keep that talk off the site.

  12. #5961
    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    Trying to renew my SA membership but SA could not process transaction with Vanilla Cards I have been using the last few years. Anyone else have the same encounter the same problem? Not willing to use my credit card, maybe I have to keep eating the same food I'm having, eh.
    Pre paid cards work, but only some of them not all. Make sure you activate your vanilla visa by calling the number on the back and choosing a zip code. Then a put a fake name address. On the seeking website and it will work.

  13. #5960

    Vanilla Pre-Paid card

    Trying to renew my SA membership but SA could not process transaction with Vanilla Cards I have been using the last few years. Anyone else have the same encounter the same problem? Not willing to use my credit card, maybe I have to keep eating the same food I'm having, eh.

  14. #5959
    Quote Originally Posted by MeloYello  [View Original Post]
    Don't sign up for diamond. Waste of money. Just be straight forward when making contact. Personally I'm looking for a PPM arrangement, I always ask really early on if they'd be interested in a intimate PPM arrangement. I always ask their PPM price and say what range I'm comfortable at, if it's to high I make a joke it's more than I make in a week. I give them some type of compliment and thank them for their time and move on. Send out a lot of messages, you'll find one.
    Just to clarify for the newbies and uninitiated here, you cannot, do not, use words or phrases such as PPM, arrangement, price, or talk money or sex acts when communicating on SA or your account will likely be terminated with no refund. SA has a very strict anti-prostitution policy to help keep LE at bay and is thought to use scanning software to monitor messages. Any such discussion will get you kicked off the site and banned for life. Move the discussion off the site to text or whatever messaging app you use as soon as possible where you're clear to talk about money and sex.

  15. #5958
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too the other month, but for outcall. Also had a nice enough time and gave the same donation. She doesn't really do anything for fun though so I'm not in a huge rush to see her again soon. She doesn't drink and doesn't blaze. I did get her to hit my THC vape pen once, but she said she usually never does. Oh yeah and I think she was embarrassed about some pimples on her butt so she didn't want me to hit from behind, only with her facing sideways lol.
    I talked to her as well and was planning to meet her, her snap is her screenname which is pretty smart I wish more chicks would do that so I don't have to go through the messaging first and wait for the snap. But now that she has been reviewed as legit I might have her over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape