Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8869

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand how anyone is OK with this. She should be broke unless people are ok with being blackmailed at some point. Be careful this seem like a very bad idea. If everyone refuses she will change her requirements.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231
    Well Jess has been in the game for awhile. I met her years ago before she moved out to Las Vegas, then she moved back to St. Louis, and then back to Las Vegas, and then back to St. Louis. Enticing Eva was another girl who moved out there too and eventually moved back.

    Not sure why Jess decided to start asking for deposits but maybe it is to cut down on the time wasters and game players. Unless something drastic has changed with her recently, she's not going to rip anyone off and definitely wouldn't be blackmailing anyone. I'm sure if she feels requesting deposits isn't working for her she will change but I suspect she has a pretty good crop of regulars so it is not like she is fishing for all new guys every day she works.

    If you play the game right, the chances of getting blackmailed by a provider should be pretty small.

    I always use a disposable burner phone for cell contact. An app is one way or another tied to your personal phone information. Now the ordinary person may not be able to tie the app to the personal phone information but if something would really go south bad there are agencies out there that can, have, and will do it. With that said, every disposable phone has its own serial number and every carrier can trace that serial number back to the store and time it was purchased so even burner phones aren't entirely untraceable. There are just more hoops to jump through to do it.

    If all you discuss in either email, text, or voice is when the provider is available, when you can match your schedule with her availability, and where either she or you are located there isn't much material around for her to blackmail anyone. Find girls who have positive reviews on multiple sites, who have advertising with rates on multiple sites, and who you are attracted to and can afford to keep company with and have a good time. Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be.

  2. #8868

    Help Your Friends

    Dear Kelle, Chloe and others.

    The StL market needs more and exciting ladies. If you have friends who are just starting, help them out. The market is begging for new and exciting talent.

    Recent comments mentions your friends. Help them get started. Make 2022 be much better than 2021.

    To a Happy New Year!

  3. #8867
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    Damn, to me it's not the small deposit. I can take that loss as I'm sure you can too I get your hesitance. It's just the dumbass in me that makes me want to try her out.
    I think small deposits is the new hustle. Ask for $10-25 deposit then ghost them, and it asks up. Especially if you're placing a ad in every major city. I'll give you a depot if you give me your address and room number.

    Side Note can someone PM me the details on Eden.

  4. #8866

    Bianca Noir

    Anyone know if she's GFE? Msog or BBBJ? Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/biancanoirvip

  5. #8865
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    I reached out. 150/200/300. But. Requires $10 deposit vis apple pay or cash app. Don't care how small it is. Not doing it. Pass. I'll stick with Parker or Eden for that.
    Damn, to me it's not the small deposit. I can take that loss as I'm sure you can too I get your hesitance. It's just the dumbass in me that makes me want to try her out.

  6. #8864
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Them tits turn me off just looking at them.
    And the pterodactyl arms.

  7. #8863
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    I reached out. 150/200/300. But. Requires $10 deposit vis apple pay or cash app. Don't care how small it is. Not doing it. Pass. I'll stick with Parker or Eden for that.
    I totally agree on deposits, to include photos, etc. And Reanne and Ember are also quality providers.

  8. #8862
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    She posted yesterday with this number:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143843895/1

    And then today with this number, which is the same number she had on skip:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2538613205/1

    Her ad from yesterday said she was thick, which is not how I would describe her from the pictures. So if she is real, I'm wondering if she will be much larger in person.
    I reached out. 150/200/300. But. Requires $10 deposit vis apple pay or cash app. Don't care how small it is. Not doing it. Pass. I'll stick with Parker or Eden for that.

  9. #8861

    Did you give her a try?

    Quote Originally Posted by Semper314  [View Original Post]
    I saw her post on skip a few days back and the number there is the same one she gave me on SA. Just seeing this ad on LC now with a different number, is what is making me hesitate, but I think Ill give it a try in the next few days with the number she gave me on SA.
    Hey, Semper. I'm curious to know if you ever saw this girl and if so what you can report. I look her looks (from her pics) but if you've already tried her, what's on the menu, was it good and how much?

    Thanks in advance and feel free to PM me.

  10. #8860

    Will the real "Mia" please stand up?

    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    She posted yesterday with this number:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143843895/1

    And then today with this number, which is the same number she had on skip:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2538613205/1

    Her ad from yesterday said she was thick, which is not how I would describe her from the pictures. So if she is real, I'm wondering if she will be much larger in person.
    Every time I see the name of another Mia I get to scrambling, hoping she's returned. I think we in this city should allow the escort name Mia to be retired from being used by escorts. Mixed latina Mia from N. Cnty was truly the queen of bbj. Haven't seen hide or hair of her for over a year. Hope she's okay.

  11. #8859
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Them tits turn me off just looking at them.
    You got something against flatbread tortillas?

  12. #8858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Semper314  [View Original Post]
    I saw her post on skip a few days back and the number there is the same one she gave me on SA. Just seeing this ad on LC now with a different number, is what is making me hesitate, but I think Ill give it a try in the next few days with the number she gave me on SA.
    She posted yesterday with this number:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143843895/1

    And then today with this number, which is the same number she had on skip:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2538613205/1

    Her ad from yesterday said she was thick, which is not how I would describe her from the pictures. So if she is real, I'm wondering if she will be much larger in person.

  13. #8857
    Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantHobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/3147439387
    Them tits turn me off just looking at them.

  14. #8856

    She's on SA too

    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72641760#.

    Anyone? Doesn't scream fake but for st Louis I seriously doubt it isn't.
    I saw her post on skip a few days back and the number there is the same one she gave me on SA. Just seeing this ad on LC now with a different number, is what is making me hesitate, but I think I’ll give it a try in the next few days with the number she gave me on SA.

  15. #8855
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand how anyone is OK with this. She should be broke unless people are ok with being blackmailed at some point. Be careful this seem like a very bad idea. If everyone refuses she will change her requirements.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231
    Plastic tits, butt implants, a bunch of rules and protocols that never apply to themselves but guys crawl on their bellies to stand in line and be treated like lame cucks.

    No thanks, I don't care what she looks like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape