Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 592 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 92 492 542 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 642 692 1092 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 17733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8868
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    The deposit thing is a little strange. I saw her once and never did a deposit. But that was last year. I understand the provider concern with being stood up. I've done it once or twice for various reasons.

    The blackmail thing works both ways, too. Pretty easy to figure out her real name and facebook page...
    That's a lot harder to do now, since Facebook got rid of the ability to search for users via phone number. I used to vett some making sure they were legit, and found some of them on there.

  2. #8867
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand how anyone is OK with this. She should be broke unless people are ok with being blackmailed at some point. Be careful this seem like a very bad idea. If everyone refuses she will change her requirements.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231
    The deposit thing is a little strange. I saw her once and never did a deposit. But that was last year. I understand the provider concern with being stood up. I've done it once or twice for various reasons.

    The blackmail thing works both ways, too. Pretty easy to figure out her real name and facebook page...

  3. #8866

    Yeah it's a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand how anyone is OK with this. She should be broke unless people are ok with being blackmailed at some point. Be careful this seem like a very bad idea. If everyone refuses she will change her requirements.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231
    I just asked about her a few posts down.

  4. #8865

    No app plus deposit

    I don't understand how anyone is OK with this. She should be broke unless people are ok with being blackmailed at some point. Be careful this seem like a very bad idea. If everyone refuses she will change her requirements.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231

  5. #8864
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    I still prefer to treat everyone how I would like to be treated, that doesn't mean dropping one's guard, but choosing to see the best in everyone. As I said before, no one has walked in another's shoes and compassion and empathy go a long way, yet vulnerability does have risks, but I would rather listen and learn than judge.
    I agree with everything you said here also. I think we are narrating the same book from different chapters. What I stated has nothing to do with how we behave, nor with being judgemental. In fact, I'm actually the one speaking in defense of these victims. Previous comments about being taken aback for not getting niceties and cuddles from prostitutes. I'm just saying let it slide.

    Of course we should treat others the way we like to be treated. That is an ideology that no single person or group can claim to singularly curate.

    The majority of these women suffer from PTSD. Most of them probably haven't had a single months worth of stability in their entire adult lives. Maybe in childhood either. They've been beaten, robbed, raped, and mentally abused. They've been betrayed by people they trusted and arrested multiple times. Most have drug addictions and are on papers. Probably don't have custody of their children. They live day to day in dysfunction. They exist in a complete different reality.

    I'm not saying to not treat them nicely during the time you spend with them. I'm saying don't expect them to have the manners and etiquette of someone that hasn't lived through that kind of trauma.

  6. #8863
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I don't even see a phone numberdo you? I do see her advertising her $50/ month. I'm guessing she's thinking some guys will pay that just for the chance of getting together with her.
    Her phone number is in the link. Last 10 digits.

    And I would dive head first into this one if I knew more about her. She looks fun if legit.

  7. #8862

    Yes. I See a Phone Number

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I don't even see a phone numberdo you? I do see her advertising her $50/ month. I'm guessing she's thinking some guys will pay that just for the chance of getting together with her.
    Yes. I see a phone number. I've always seen a phone number on her ads. Guess it doesn't show on THAT page, but I always get no phone number when I click from Alligator to Babylon.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72581154

  8. #8861
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    She looks good and I was considering seeing her, but my understanding is she only does CBJ and only pretty light fk, no dfk.
    Negative. She does do BBBJ provided you're well-groomed and clean down there. And she does not do any kissing at all.

  9. #8860
    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen. I don't normally post here, just visiting family for the Christmas season.

    I had booked with Kayden two weeks ago as she is in STL for today and tomorrow. After a thorough vetting process and a deposit (yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking but she had a legitimate front), she confirmed me for our meeting today. Upon meeting her, she greeted me with a lovely lingerie outfit and a nice scent. We talked for a bit then she laid down her rules which were pretty standard. Fun girl to play around with. After we had our fun, we talked some more and she walked me out the door (for those of you who it matters to).

    A bubbly personality with a slight Southern accent and a nice body to pair. I definitely recommend her. Enjoy your new year.
    She looks good and I was considering seeing her, but my understanding is she only does CBJ and only pretty light fk, no dfk.

  10. #8859

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee636  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and her friend once before. Fun time, but really awful at timing. Also, she requires a deposit. Got screwed by her the second time around on her getting the deposit and not meeting.
    Guess I will avoid this one. Unfortunate she looks great.

  11. #8858
    Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantHobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/3147439387
    I don't even see a phone number—do you? I do see her advertising her $50/ month. I'm guessing she's thinking some guys will pay that just for the chance of getting together with her.

  12. #8857

    Kayden Karter

    Hello gentlemen. I don't normally post here, just visiting family for the Christmas season.

    I had booked with Kayden two weeks ago as she is in STL for today and tomorrow. After a thorough vetting process and a deposit (yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking but she had a legitimate front), she confirmed me for our meeting today. Upon meeting her, she greeted me with a lovely lingerie outfit and a nice scent. We talked for a bit then she laid down her rules which were pretty standard. Fun girl to play around with. After we had our fun, we talked some more and she walked me out the door (for those of you who it matters to).

    A bubbly personality with a slight Southern accent and a nice body to pair. I definitely recommend her. Enjoy your new year.

  13. #8856
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a real advertiser! Asking for donation I know I know I know never do. I searched and found nothing but I'm also an idiot so please forgive me.

    What say you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231

    Thanks.
    I've seen her and her friend once before. Fun time, but really awful at timing. Also, she requires a deposit. Got screwed by her the second time around on her getting the deposit and not meeting.

  14. #8855

    Maybe I prefer not to judge lest I be judged

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything you just said. However the fact remains, you're dealing with probably the lowest social class of individuals in society. Whether Its by their fault or not the results are the same.

    It doesn't matter how they look or how youthful and attractive they are. You are not going to walk into these damaged individuals lives and turn a vice into a virtue just because you give them a couple of hundred bucks. If you want culture go and get it, but you're not going to find it coming from a listcrawler hooker at a Red Roof Inn.
    I still prefer to treat everyone how I would like to be treated, that doesn't mean dropping one's guard, but choosing to see the best in everyone. As I said before, no one has walked in another's shoes and compassion and empathy go a long way, yet vulnerability does have risks, but I would rather listen and learn than judge.

  15. #8854

    Anyone Seen Her?

    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/3147439387

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape